Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Southerners, Get In Here! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners, Get In Here! (306 Views)

We Southerners Are Voting Pastor Osinbanjo Coming 2023 / Southerners Are In Big Trouble ( Pix). / Northerners Are More Politically Enlightened Than Southerners -Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners, Get In Here! by Mangekyo: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
We're all aware of Wike's bravery, aye?
I assume we all are. His bravery reminds me do much of the movie; #Braveheart!

Now from this moment, its gonna get really tough and could be even get tougher if the Senate's approve the constitutional ammendments proposed by the FIRS. It is obvious that things would get very difficult if it gets approved.

Now my question is: if it does get approved, what should be the next move?

I mean it would now be very clear and obvious that the Nigerian govt is run by the abōkis, and for the abōkis. The laws are made to favor the abōkis while the southerners learn to DEAL WITH IT.

My own suggestion is we secede!. An independent south could become a giant within a few decades. I know this, alright?

We the Niger delta people have oyel. We are hardworking too. We like to live in developed environments unlike some terrorists who think nothing other than cows. So If we team up with the yoruba with their brains, we can create magic. At it is now, it is the abōkis that feast on our oyel revenue while they leave us the leftovers.
Igbos too can be very productive too although they have to prove that they aren't all talk.

All in all, a southern republic would benefit us all. I believe within me that it is the north that is depriving us from actualizing our potentials. We are intelligent just like the jews. We can go as high as we want if we are motivated into working hard to develop our new country. We're 100% gonna start living a better kind of live compared to what we're currently living in this toxic marriage with abōkis who don't even value our existence. They see us as trash compared to their cows.

You know sometimes you just have to be brave. The southern elites need to stand up now and do the right thing. There are countries out there who got tired of living in their toxic ex marriages and seceded. These so called people are humans like us. If we don't like the way we're being treated, perhaps going our separate ways would be better for us. Let's learn to always consider our interest. Not everything that doesn't favor you should be accepted just because you don't want to end uo getting on the wrong side of some people.

If nothing is done by these southern elites now, 40yrs to come, it'll be our generation that will suffer the consequences of our laziness. We are cowards but that can change if we want it to.

If your parents are politicians or you're related to any, I suggest you speak some sense into them. Now that wike has started it, if all southerners stand by him including the governors, I'm not sure if the north would be able to utter a word other than die from shock
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by lalajnr(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
For what
Do you expect me a southerner hustling for survival due to this government hunger virus to read this long article I neva fit read my books finish make I read this long article grin grin grin

My only advise to Southerners and innocent Northerners is to go and get their PVC's and vote those beast out of office
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Mangekyo: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalajnr:
For what

Wdym?
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Felimax(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Trust me you have a very noble course but this is not the best way to go about it. The SS must wake up, o yes, and we are the people that will make them do that.
Have you been to Lagos? How close have you been to government house at Aluasa? Let me quickly drop something as i have promised i will be very low on issues concerning Lagos. Once upon a time, they gather their who is who of Lagos with a complete and total restriction of total Yoruba natives, traveled to London to fashion how the state should go in the next 100 years if i may be right, they did this without informing or aadding the SS to their vision, today, what do you have? You have a Lagos that controls virtually all the sectors and portions of this nation, can you imagine that? The smallest state yet housing the entire country.
What is my point? That we don't the Yorubas to define our course for us. THAT WE MUST WAKE UP!!! If SS wakes up today Lagos will almost crumble but they will not because even that has been delibrated upon for many years.
THE TIME HAS COME WHEN WE MUST GROW BEYOND TRIBAL AND SECTIONAL EMOTIONS.
SOUTH/SOUTH should be born and the time is now.
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Mangekyo: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalajnr:
For what
Do you expect me a southerner hustling for survival due to this government hunger virus to read this long article I neva fit read my books finish make I read this long article grin grin grin

My only advise to Southerners and innocent Northerners is to go and get their PVC's and vote those beast out of office

I'm writing this with hunger if you don't know.
The country isn't favoring me anymore.
I gave my honest opinion and the decisions I think would be best for us in that epistle. Try to read it on your spare time
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by lalajnr(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

I'm writing this with hunger if you don't know.
The country isn't favoring me anymore.
I gave my honest opinion and the decisions I think would be best for us in that epistle. Try to read it on your spare time
ok no problem I'm sorry bro I thought you were one of them abeg nor vex
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Mangekyo: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
lalajnr:
ok no problem I'm sorry bro I thought you were one of them abeg nor vex

No p bro.
I remember when I was in a gaming group chat on Facebook 2yrs ago. one Portuguese guy said he eats 6 times a day and even more if he wants to. The other Europeans in the group concurred. I was really amazed because then I used to eat thrice.

These days I eat twice (morning and evening).
The country gets worst everyday while some others are pretty much still improving. It is obvious that we are problem here. Things are even threatening to get worse now. There are other options that would benefit us, let's not cowardly overlook them
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by lalajnr(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

No p bro.
I remember when I was in a gaming group chat on Facebook 2yrs ago. one Portuguese guy said he eats 6 times a day and even more if he wants to. The other Europeans in the group concurred. I was really amazed because then I used to eat thrice.

These days I eat twice (morning and evening).
The country gets worst everyday while some others are pretty much still improving. It is obvious that we are problem here. Things are even threatening to get worse now. There are other options that would benefit us, let's not cowardly overlook them
cry cry cry
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by DSC7: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Southerners wise up.....

Enough of Abokizz leeching on Us......

#SecureTheSouth
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Goke7: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
The problem is with your politicians especially national assembly members from the south.

We saw this during debate of electronic voting and that's how this vat thing may go too.

All they need to do is to open the books to let them know how much they the senators and house of reps will loose in allowances as it's obvious VAT is a major revenue stream subsidizing the lavish and luxury lifestyle of even our southern politicians. Na there gbege go start. Wike has done well but you see the Abuja politicians from the south? Na there wahala dey
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by Thoh(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
this write up is some how stupid.... ipobingos everywhere
Re: Southerners, Get In Here! by theTranscriber: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
mostly correct

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To Those Mocking Kanu And Igboho - Aso Villa Times / State-sponsored Groups Killed Imo-based Lawyer, Odume – IPOB Reacts / See Where Osinbajo’s Posters Flooded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.