Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles (27783 Views)

Gunmen Attack Ridwan Oyekola After Receiving ₦10 Million Cheque / FC Barcelona Officially Presents 20/21 Jersey / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by porthouse7(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
Americafighter:

You be mumu... If I say Igbo amaka means I be Igbo abi

Ode alai nironu
I don't care about u
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Pyhonist: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....
Wait o....I just dey imagine wetin go dey go on for the Allen oyeama mind as the match dey go on...

Baba go say....how wish super eagles fit lose now

What have I put my hand into

It is highly expected that somebody think this way. I believe the CEO prayed super eagle win because he invested that 20M in a scheme that gave him almost 50M immediately the eagle won the March.

Investors send money on errands, spends it on what improve societal value.

Fraudsters steal money and their spendings devalue the society
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Joromi1: 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nice one from Onyema.

I don't know why some people are pained. If he had failed to fulfill his promise they would still complain and call him a scammer. Now he paid and some APC brain-damaged zombies from the north are calling him a criminal. If he's a criminal, what is Buhari. Tueh!
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by GodwinIO(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Now i understand the meaning of that home goal. Well congratulations to them
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Banmeallday: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
Giving money to already rich players...He he a politician.

Former Eagles players dont have no healthcare but of course the Niggs in the Nigger Area cant think...
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Riodebla: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Tenrytega: 8:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
This free video reveals how young Nigerians are earning as high as N435,436 per month from Bet 9ja, Nairabet & other Sports betting companies without placing a single bet or owning a betting shop!"
https:///lrkoh8

Its high time you stop losing money to these betting companies, rather have them pay you. It would also add as an extra source of income to you, with the way prizes of goods are skyrocketing in Nigeria every day, you definitely need an extra pay. Grab this opportunity now because not too many people know about it.
https:///lrkoh8
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by kunleiky(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
The kind of money some people have in this life.....See what Atiku paid that US Company just for Visa and to smear the campaign of Apc in the 2019 election he lost..........

Congrats to our players jor.....make dy try find that cape Verde guy wen score own goal small thing grin

You self reason am. People have money in this world... Omo

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
kunleiky:

You self reason am. People have money in this world... Omo
I tell you....bastard monies ....man just need the right connection coupled with God's grace.....
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 8:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
What do you think is 20 million in Naira in the eyes of A Dollar Millionaire??
Wait o....I just dey imagine wetin go dey go on for the Allen oyeama mind as the match dey go on...

What have I put my hand into [/quote]
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

What have I put my hand into
What do you think 20 Million in Naira will be in the eyes of a Dollar Millionaire?
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Lightorder: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
I know my brother na
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by tnerro1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
Richman in the western world
Reporter: how did you make your money sir?
Richman: I started Microsoft / I started google/ I started Amazon/ I started Facebook etc.

Richman in Nigeria/ Africa

Richman: na god oooooooo
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by charlesucheh(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Him go don Jack that 2 odd with another 20milla!

Serious cash out!
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Positiveme2020: 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
haslaw:
There is no amount of goodwill that will wash away the crimes of this criminal called Allen Onyema.

Hmmmm
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Positiveme2020: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hammurabii1:
Good evening all. I'm at the verge of committing suicide. I'm a student of the University of Ilorin. I made excellent results but now I'm about to drop out as school fees payment portal closes about 5 hours from now and I don't have any hope. I'm soliciting for help from well meaning people. Please reach out to me on 07061742247 for my details so you can login to my portal to confirm. Please save a soul. This is all I have to live for

I dont like saying something to hurt people. But this your post is annoying.
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Positiveme2020: 9:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
tnerro1:
Richman in the western world
Richman: I started Microsoft / I started google/ I started Amazon/ I started Facebook etc.

Richman in Nigeria/ Africa

Richman: na god oooooooo

Like god just threw money to them.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Proud of the Dot .... something the useless empty big circle couldn't do, the tiny Dot will comfortably do it with ease
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Amudeneogu: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
judetov2:
Hey man give that money to the poor pls.
Judas iscalot
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by snoopz: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
FG can't corner this one, the CEO no go through the ministry or the federation na directy to the players, from the bank to their aza no fg middle man collecting his share

nice one CEO
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
Allen Onyema for Nigeria president!
Why is that all the legitimate big boys in Igbo land are patriotic Nigerians whereas the illegit are pro Biafra. E get why!

Why all the Fulani rich men including Atiku are patriotic Nigerians whereas the illegit pro Nigeria are chest beating online .E get why
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by trippleKAY(m): 11:28pm On Sep 08, 2021
smh,Just imagine if he shared that money to the best graduating students in a university, how grateful and appreciative dey would have been unlike these ones who are already millionaires.
But hey! Dem say dem no the tell person how to spend their money angry
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by Gfskw: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Allen Onyema Presents ₦20 Million Cheque To The Super Eagles by kunleiky(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

I tell you....bastard monies ....man just need the right connection coupled with God's grace.....

Yesso my bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Raheem Sterling Scores First Champions League Hat-trick In 11 Minutes (Photos) / Igbo Arsenal Fan Upset With Arsenal After Efe Bbnaija Win(pics,videos) / 5 Important Health Tips When Watching Nigeria World Cup Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.