Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,974 members, 7,803,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend (459 Views)

What I Plan To Do To My Current Girlfriend / I Plan To Surprise My Friend With 150k On His Birthday / I Plan To Cheat When I Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend by pkang: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
A friend is staying with me and into provision store business.
His business is doing fine. I never wanted to let him stay in my house because I haven't done it before but since I do spend some time in another of my friends house, I let him stay.

We are good, no issues until I found out my garri is shorting.

If he eats in the house I won't bother but he will take it to his woman's house.

My two wansoro of garri is remaining about two custard powder.

I have not confronted him but plan taking the garri away.

Also, I only spend one week in the house.

Hope I'm not a bad friend.
Re: This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend by Mustiboy(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Food shouldn't be a problem if you both can contribute to stock up the kitchen.

Why should you be getting angry over garri in the first place? Didn't you just narrate him to be your friend?

Perhaps friends these days aren't friends after all.

I'm not here to judge; just being honest with you.

Someone who you call buddy and is staying with you should be able to eat.

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend by Sonnobax15(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Op,your nigha man dey use your G4 dey catch cruise ontop woman cheesy

Chaiiii.....Some guymen dey cha oh..... Imagine say your nigha man put you for him house, instead of you to behave responsibly,you dey shift him garri from goal post to goal post undecided Why him woman no put am for her house undecided

In as much as I'm not in support of the fact that you should chase him away from your bunk, I think you should confront him like man to man..... Clear am him fvck up straight up undecided

Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend by MufasaLion: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tell him straight up! He ain't a real gee!
Re: This Is What I Plan To Do With My Friend by pkang: 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mustiboy:

Food shouldn't be a problem if you both can contribute to stock up the kitchen.

Why should you be getting angry over garri in the first place? Didn't you just narrate him to be your friend?

Perhaps friends these days aren't friends after all.

I'm not here to judge; just being honest with you.

Someone who you call buddy and is staying with you should be able to eat.

Like I said, if he was eating in the house, I wouldn't have any problems but taking it out, wiping my garri oh Bleep.

I am just holding myself because nothing lasts forever.

But two wansoro can't go without me eating half of it.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed: How Women Manipulate Men While Dating & After Marriage / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Why Do Beautiful Girls Go For Rich Guys While Ugly Girls Go For Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.