Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays (33668 Views)

Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Miyetti Allah Reasons For Plateau Christians Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by wengerjay(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has blasted the Miyetti Allah Kataul Hore over plans to move against the anti-open grazing law in the state and other southern states.

Akeredolu who is the Chairman of the South West Governors’ Forum and the Coordinator of the Southern Governors’ Forum disclosed that nothing would make him and other governors rescind their decision.

The governor stated this on Wednesday in a statement issued by his aide on Special Duties and Strategy, Dr Doyin Odebowale.

Recall that the group had through its secretary, Saleh Alhassan stated the anti-open grazing laws would affect the relative peace and stability currently enjoyed in communities.

Akeredolu said the move by Miyetti Allah was an indication that the group was unbothered about the crimes perpetrated under the pretence of being herders.

While emphasizing that no bandit would be allowed to operate in the State under “any dubious guise”, he said the government has the “responsibility to implement the law for the benefit of the people of the state and those, who may share in their aspiration for development of their God-given space.”

“They claim to be above the law of any State in the Federation. They warn of the imminent breach of peace and promotion of pervasive anarchy if they are not allowed to ravage the sweat and toil of the long-suffering farmers who, apparently, don’t count for much in the scheme of things in their estimation.

“No part of our land will be given to foreigners who cling to a dubious regional protocol as an instrument validating dispossession. Let him practice his cultural practices on his father’s land. His likes will not be permitted to operate with impunity in Ondo State. We will defend our land.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/do-your-worst-anti-open-grazing-law-stays-akeredolu-blasts-miyetti-allah/

276 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Omoluabi1stborn: 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2021
cool

Aketi, Wike, Ortom.

Nah Men you be.
Sanwo olu and other southern state should do quick to join those men above

516 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by FakeUnity: 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aketi na man you be ogo anyi.

323 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Prosperous111(m): 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin thank you Aketi

193 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by iamyemiakins(m): 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aketi grabbing the land grabbers by their balls. We don't want them in Ondo State.

End of discussion!

400 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Globad(f): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu is bold and talks straight.

Kudos Aketi!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

341 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by sylve11: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Waiting for my state Gov to say something harsher than these.

His Excellency, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, please we don't want open grazing. Please stand on your ground.

cool

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by TheWolfen(m): 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Miyetic cow brain idiots

Gerara here menh

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Hisxellency: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmm

Southern Governors don dey change am small small for this people

170 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by WibusJaga: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021

No worry yourself my governor. Just tell boys that they have the power to automatically convert any wandering cow into suya, then leave the rest.

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by thatsleepboy1: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let's see how far Ondo state will go but I love his balls.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

Akeredolu said the move by Miyetti Allah was an indication that the group was unbothered about the crimes perpetrated under the pretence of being herders.
Miyetti Allah must take a very big step to bring to book the sponsored and evil perpetrators among them.
Those being sponsored to kill and destroy by evil politicians.
Cos these are the same herdsmen that have been in our darling nation since before independence.

He debunked allegations levelled against the Fulani, claiming that not all of them were criminals, adding “Just as you have in any society where there are good and bad people.”

Mohammed insisted that “It is not only Fulanis that commit crimes in the country, but it was sad that everything happening now is heaped on Fulani herdsmen.”
This is the whole truth of the matter, that some troublemakers refused to understand.
Hypocrites everywhere....

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers.
May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.
May it never be well with all evil herdsmen and all their sponsors, and any other persons, group or politicians sponsoring chaos and violence in our land.

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

Nigeria is ONE and that IS FINAL.

This too shall pass.....

Patrioticbreed9:

i dont even know what went wrong along the line,
back then there was one angweyi that my parent loves so much in our village,
we usualy call him awoli jam or awoli jampo and anytime we call him by that name,
he will start dancing and singing,
any day my he is coming my mother usualy prepare beans and yam his favourite,
There was a day he came with four of his brothers and my mum prepared almost 3mudus of beans and 2 yams for em,
the bound was so strong that we named him chibuzor, he gifted us two calfs.
I was shocked the day my mum called me and told me dat fulanis are disturbing our farms,
i asked her if chibuzor was among and she said chibuzor have been away for the past six years.. what went wrong ..
Hmmmm, this is deep and so emotional.
Most of us @[color=#006600][/color] can testify to this too.
This is what politics of hatred and bitterness can do to some evil people.

Spending123:
Audio 5 million naira release.

Like I said if any cow nears my area, I won't think twice of wasting it. At least since I bought my gun I haven't tested it on anything so I can start from cows as well.
You will make a good comedian.
You will start from wasting cows,
Before you start to use the gun for the main thing you bought it for!
Na so una dey start.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
It's all a matter of time.

You even bought a gun
, in a country that gun is not legalized?
Na so una mouth dey put una for wahala on social media

10 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's about to go down.. let see how it goes lass lass

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
When will igbo governors have the balls to face their fulani master and say no to open grazing.....are they not the enemy of their fake southern unity?

Yoruba keep playing into the hands of igbos. They are the real betrayals..... They are looking for the good side of fulani while encouraging Yoruba to severe ties to the North.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by simhosting: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
cool
Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Naustine(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
That's a man speaking

15 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Truthissupreme: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akeredolu and wike too much

I don't know why udom dull, I don't know why dapo abiodun dull

Those two states are very important in resource control

Makinde just lost steam like erection

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Sanromeo(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aketi the people's Governor

9 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Omicron007: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
shocked

Like for Wike, Ortom, Akeredolu.
Share for Fulani, Buhari, Miyetti Allah, Kano Hisbah, MURIC.

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Queenserah26(f): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gbam!

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Toscarel: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
This one enter wella, under buhari people that claim to be cow breeders now interfer in the way a state is governed....
Pig farmers association should start having a say in how the north is governed....
So much hypocrisy

After Buharis tenure they would underatand the word "ban"...

31 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Jamiubond009(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
The real Jagaban,not the one with the gworo stained teeth hiding in London grin grin

57 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by nautybride: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin.True leaders are bold and daring.

20 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by D2UU: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hahahaha country of no return....oboy nak dem vat for one cow first

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by kennosklint(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin Nigeria is not a cow nation

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Jerryherd: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
cool

A man with giant size balls

Aketi the man

20 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by shogsman(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
God punish miyetti alah,you're trying to tell a man how to to run his motherfuvking house

19 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by olatade(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
I like this man

His SAN cannot be question like other ones that are confusing this country.

16 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by Queenserah26(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
True

Globad:
Akeredolu is bold and talks straight.

Kudos Aketi!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Miyetti Allah: Do Your Worst, Anti-Open Grazing Law Stays by googlepikins: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
Any cow seen will be killed at the spot .

Even the Fulani bandit will be forced to taste the suya meat too

33 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage / Ganduje Laments In Leaked Audio: Tinubu, Unfair To Me For Meeting Kwankwaso / US Vice President, Kamala Harris Calls Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.