Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) (2164 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu / Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by GENESISNEMESIS: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
IPOB has denied issuing a sit-at-home order ahead of President Buhari's visit to Imo State on Thursday.

Read more here:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/buharis-visit-to-imo-ipob-denies-issuing-sit-at-home-order-gives-fresh-directives/

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by tishbite41(m): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
IPOB for life
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by AlexBells(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Dos or whatever is Stupid on this one, I don't like this whole sit home stuff but the tomorrow own is very much needed, the father of the nation is visiting his Children and if they all at the helm of IPOB thinks this whole suffering is only good on helpless innocent masses, that a whole lot of bulshits, our father President Mohammed Buhari is coming tomorrow, he needs to see the failure of his government, he needs to see our plights.

If the people don't sit at home tomorrow as a real protest I would be utterly disappointed, maybe if Buhari sees the state of things he might change his body language. He needs to be a father and a leader, in recent time the East has not seceded so why would DOS not wish to take their grievance on the very man who could be instrumental.

For a fact Buhari can't give any body any Biafra nor referendum, that's not within his power but still granting Kanu pardon is something he has the capacity if he wanted, IPOB or Dos should not be stupid, I'm not really happy with this whole things, Buhari must see our plights.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by FakeUnity: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
It doesn't matter, sit at home is holding tommorow. Umu Biafra have decided.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by yarimo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Please they should sit at home forever

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by BKayy: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
As it stands now, tomorrow will confirm whether this current Ipob leadership have lost the Igbo masses or not.

The continued sit at home every Monday despite IPOB cancellation showed that Ndigbo actually isn't controlled by one person. They follow not because of the person but what he/she stands for

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Dreambeat: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
GENESISNEMESIS:
IPOB has denied issuing a sit-at-home order ahead of President Buhari's visit to Imo State on Thursday.

Read more here:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/08/buharis-visit-to-imo-ipob-denies-issuing-sit-at-home-order-gives-fresh-directives/
grin cheesy grin which one be IPOB DOS again grin cheesy

The sit-at-home stays!

Why is Buhari visiting the DOT nation

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by mcbreeze: 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
So Nigeria government is so desperate like this. To create fake letter. Tufiakwa

IPob is hitting them hard

Ụmụ Bịafra grin grin grin grin grin
DOS has never used such word

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by gidgiddy: 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
I do expect people to use their brains. Is it really practical that on the day that IPOB's no 1 enemy is visiting Imo State, with probably a lot of security detail, is the very day that IPOB will be encouraging people to go out?

Obviously, people who dont want to be embarrassed by a lockdown while Buhari is visiting Imo, are the ones behind this fake circular

However, I trust Imolites, they are no fools. They know that Buhari has never meant well for Igbos and will stay at home tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by bigeliot(m): 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Oyibo cow u go tire. We know u by ur topic. Mumu cow
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by meolaniyi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Forged document from DSS and hope Ozodinmgba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by NGpatriot: 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
lmao @ delusional and confused terrorists mudafuckers..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
lmao @ delusional and confused terrorists mudafuckers..

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.
Buhari would be disgraced tomorrow
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by tillaman(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
Smirk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Chigold101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
I do expect people to use their brains. Is it really practical that on the day that IPOB's no 1 enemy is visiting Imo State, with probably a lot of security detail, is the very day that IPOB will be encouraging people to go out?

Obviously, people who dont want to be embarrassed by a lockdown while Buhari is visiting Imo, are the ones behind this fake circular

However, I trust Imolites, they are no fools. They know that Buhari has never meant well for Igbos and will stay at home tomorrow

I think you are the one to use your brain.
If IPOB wants to order a sit at home because of Major General Muhammadu Buhari, will they order the sit at home everywhere in Igbo Land, is Buhari visiting any other state order than Imo state?
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
The truth remains that the DOS can't even control what we choose to do. Is better they key in to the masses choice than trying to sound politically correct. Tomorrow, is a sit at home and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Not even MNK can prevent it talkless of DOS

I still believe that this is a fake document tho
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Chigold101:
If IPOB wants to order a sit at home because of Major General Muhammadu Buhari, will they order the sit at home everywhere in Igbo Land, is Buhari visiting any other state order than Imo state?

Is Imo not part of Igbo land? How can a man arrest your brother unjustly and decides to visit you and you welcome him
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by OyigboUpdate: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Is Imo not part of Igbo land? How can a man arrest your brother unjustly and decides to visit you and you welcome him

Unjustly u say? What about when he was ordering the killing of police men live on Radio

3 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Unjustly u say? What about when he was ordering the killing of police men live on Radio

How many biafrans and ipob men have been killed unjustly over the years before MNK made that alleged statement?

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Charmingrascal(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
I don't care who says what but the best time to sit at home in Imo State is tomorrow.

Supleme court Governor and his entourage should go and welcome their supleme Reader Genelar Mohammadu Buhali.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by loveth360(f): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
The truth remains that the DOS can't even control what we choose to do. Is better they key in to the masses choice than trying to sound politically correct. Tomorrow, is a sit at home and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Not even MNK can prevent it talkless of DOS

I still believe that this is a fake document tho
Na fake news from zoo.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
loveth360:
Na fake news from zoo.

Zoo ndi ara
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Arda1000(m): 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bubu is not welcomed in Igbo land period,the bloods of innocent Biafrans forbid that
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Chigold101(m): 3:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

So you will shut down a whole region because someone is visiting just a state?

Funny
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by NGpatriot: 3:52am On Sep 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Buhari would be disgraced tomorrow

If den born any of you muderuous ipob terrorists well, show your face any where tomorrow.

Fuccking coward terrorists, the pnly peole you know how to kill and behead are your own ibo people..
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Hyperchi(m): 4:30am On Sep 09, 2021
dem da learn, even if Ipob publicly make the statement, my guy 2da na rest for me
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by OfoIgbo: 4:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Chigold101:

It has to be done throughout the SE. So that when Buhari's people start transporting hoodlums from neighbouring states to Imo state, it will be spotted even before they make it to Imo state
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by michlins(m): 5:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Why not discredit the news since. I'm supposed to be in Imo state but I can't risk the uncertainty
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Notasyouthink: 6:10am On Sep 09, 2021
GENESISNEMESIS:

Read more here:

By their fruits ye shall know them from the first time I saw your threads I know that you are a fake news peddler.

The is your news is not from IPOB leadership. Stop creating and dishing out fake news.
Re: Sit-At-Home: IPOB DOS Issues New Circular, Denies Order (Picture) by Notasyouthink: 6:17am On Sep 09, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Who started the killings between the the boko haramized security forces and IPOB??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa- Fulani Are Gradually Out Numbering Yorubas In The Southwest. / Super Eagles Victory:is Social Media A Curse? / Don't Vote A Corrupt Deadman like Tinubu- Ambode Weeps, Lagos Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.