Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife (61324 Views)

BBNaija: Trikytee & His Father Meet Governor Diri In Bayelsa (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2020: See Lovely Photos Of Trikytee And His Beautiful Girlfriend / Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding: Pictures Of Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Johel(m): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2021
lalasticlala:
BBNaija ex housemate, Sinclair Timmy aka Trikytee is now married. Sharing his wedding pictures with his wife on his Instagram page, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTkcJRJMaAy/?utm_medium=copy_link

I remember the day I and this guy chilled out with friends and I gave him weed to chew...bobo just dey laugh like mumu...lol...from Fela shrine to one hotel at Allen round about..this should be like 2017
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Blackpromise(m): 1:37am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
Hallo barbie.
You're really a cutey.
Holla ! kunleblackrule@gmail.com
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by kokoetemma(m): 2:06am On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=MadamVanessa post=105623985]Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate
Am here for you
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Bngf: 2:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Oh
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Mitsurugi(m): 2:15am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.

grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by dave0450(m): 2:47am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Allow me to do that justice
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by placeofallure(f): 5:48am On Sep 09, 2021
romelady:
Quite wedding..

I like his style

grin grin

Quiet wedding

I don't know him. I didn't watch his edition of BBN.

Happy married life!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Akpez13: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa [s:
post=105623985]Congratulations to them.

[s]Still patiently waiting for my prince charming, that will be able to do justice to my pusssy the way and manner i want it. If you can't go down and suck the hell out of me, then me and you cannot relate.
[/s][/s][sub][/sub]

You just want to give person pikin disease for mouth.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by onlyonechid84(m): 6:28am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

ISN'T THAT IRRITATING?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by zoomman(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Ewwwww
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Athemisia: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2021
sylve11:
One guy for my area wed last week, no media house carry am.

This bb9ja guy and that guy, I nor know any of them. sad cool
You mean am??

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Kingvitalisdiho: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Big felicitation to your new home.happy marriage advance
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by adamsumale(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Something like that... � Girl
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Youngprof13: 8:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Send me a message

MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Victoria938(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations! So happy for you!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by kevwe419: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2021
It’s well with you my sister
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations to them.

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by ebullient19(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Trikytee And His Wife by Bamzyriches451: 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damn

Bámzy wish them happy married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Club DNA: Wizkid Is Owing Us, But That Was Not Why His Bouncer Was Macheted / Davido Visits British International School In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.