Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Registering Business On CAC - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Registering Business On CAC (11270 Views)

Registering Business In UK From Nigeria (UK Small Business Owners That Are In NG / Registering Business On Google / Problems In Changing Proprietor Address On Cac Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
As you can see,

Just few weeks ago, 4 businesses and a company get registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and the certificates/documents got delivered smoothly.

Registering your Business, Company or NGO with CAC has more benefits for you than not registering at all.

I am here to help you out today.

And we can begin by sending me a DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Each day is an opportunity to hit a big business deal.

But as the saying goes; "success is what happens, when preparation meets opportunity"

Preparation in this context is your CAC certificate, while opportunity is bigger brands.

You don't have to stress yourself or keep blaming your neighbor that's making more sales than yourself, all you need to do now is to position yourself properly.

DM and get your certificate with ease today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
The morale is always very high at the beginning of a new week, and that is because there are positive hopes for a bountiful harvest for the week.

Just that, very few business owners today are really harvesting the fruits they've planted so far.

You know why?

Their Businesses are legally registered by CAC.

DM and let's talk about your registration today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

When will you stop complaining about low sales?

Why are some certain strategies not working effectively for your business?

See ehn, not until you are seen to be running a legal business, you are not ready yet.

DM and let me help you out within the shortest period of time.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:00am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello Dear Business and Brand Owner.

Do you know that, if your Business/Brand isn't yet registered LEGALLY, it can be hijacked from you suddenly?

Oh, you were not informed too (in PATIENCE JONATHAN'S voice) cheesy

You don't even need a lawyer or any legal practitioner before getting it all done.

Just DM.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
It's weekend already business owner, have you thought about it at all? smiley

That you could've been able to apply for the Tony Elumelu's $5,000 Grants, only if you had CAC certificate.

Sorry sad you missed that!

But there are likely more to come.

If you can DM now, I will get you your CAC certificate within 1-7days and you will be ready to grab any opportunities again!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2022
At the beginning of a new week, hopes and goals are always on high, looking forward to smashing and hitting those expectations.

While it is good to have plans and strategies, it is also very good to have it done with all confidence.

To have the needed confidence is to have a CAC certificate.

DM and let's get started.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:05am On Jun 21, 2022
All you need to get the legal copyright ownership of your business is to get it registered with Corporate Affairs Commission.

And you know what?

This right here is the exact legal document that is required.

Get your Business, Company, or NGO name REGISTERED today!

Within 1-7days, you shall be given your own certificate too

DM and get yours rolling too.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:07am On Jun 22, 2022
Let's talk about the importance of getting your Business, Company or NGO registered with CAC.

You've gone to school to study a particular course for a minimum 4years.

Your reason why you wouldn't want to drop out, but rather pursue the course till convocation is because of the Grand Price.

The Grand Price could be B.Tech, Bsc, or what have you.

After graduation, you begin to seek employment here and there.

And just because of what you carry (good grades possibly), your level of confidence automatically increases, and you are sure of what you want.

Before you can finally get employment, your school certificate is one of the major requirements you will be asked.

And without that - OYO! cheesy

The role your school certificate has just played and will still play in securing you a job, is the same role the CAC certificate will play in securing you good and profitable business offers.

It will take only a person without a vision to neglect a major tool in making things much easier for him or her.

CAC certificate is designed to make business easy and stress free for you, and that is why you need yours ASAP.

Within 1-7days, I want to ensure your business graduates to the next level of profitability.

That is why I am announcing to you that you should DM now, and let me handle your CAC registration for you with absolute ease!

Just DM and let's begin immediately.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Most of the times, it is NOT the village people lipsrsealed

As a matter of fact, village people wouldn't want to feed on what isn't productive �‍♂️

That you are not having good turnout (profits) in your business yet is 100% your fault.

How do you intend to secure a huge profit legitimately when you're running an illegal business - Amaka!!!! Why nah cheesy

The exact juju needed for your business to boom at this point in time is what you have refused to take serious, which is[quote][/quote]

Having the CAC Certificate

You see, the weight of the limit you have placed on your business/company or NGO just because you do not have the CAC certificate yet, is dangerously heartbreaking.

Enough of the opportunities that keep passing you by each time.

This is the exact paper you need to secure your pass in many greater opportunities

And until you have yours, you are still an ONLOOKER in the business world.

DM now and let me help you out with absolute ease.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2022
It's weekend already Business Owner.

How exactly do you think a father would feel after discovering with a DNA test that he's been nurturing a child that doesn't belong to him biologically.

You don't want to imagine that right? cheesy

You see - Running a business without the CAC certificate is a major risk that can cost you a whole lot of damages that might not even be controlled

Stop hurting your Business, Company, or NGO unknowingly and DM for your easy registration process today.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2022
Segun!!!

For how long will you keep suffering in your business? cheesy

You've always had the chance to either be awarded with Grants, or to collaborate with bigger brands.

But you've always missed those opportunities because you do not have CAC certificate.

Just DM now and let's begin your registration process.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
In a new week, everyone wants to have a booming business with a lot of profits coming in.

Did I tell you that you can be a step ahead amongst the crowd?

Everyone out there would always prefer to have a business deal with a trustworthy brand.

How then do you win the heart of many, and bring them to patronize you profitably?

You've got a brand name?

You've got a location?

You've got a set of regular customers?

Awesome
But have you thought of reaching out to more audience and making them to trust you, which will bring in more profits into your business.

To be a step ahead and see rapid growth in your business, you've got to get it registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission now!

With a CAC certificate, you have secured legal ownership of your business and nothing can shake you anymore.

DM and let me help you get your CAC certificate this week.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Let's critically look at this scenario together.

How do you prove that you're a university graduate without "The Certificate" issued by the school?

How do you cash out a cheque in bank without " The Cheque Slip"

Just tell me how?

Now, what proof do you have to present to show that you are a legal business owner?

You've always heard about CAC registration, but it never made sense to you

Amaka!!!

Wake up from your slumbering tongue

The gate pass you need for your business to scale is CAC Certificate

DM and let's get started!

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you dey think of massive growth for your business, get it registered with CAC today!

I say make I remind u before June end today.

Shay you don get dis Certificate for your business.

Abi make I mind my business cool

Oya DM make I help you kiakia cheesy

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Hey, it weekend already can we chat for a few minutes? wink

Don't think too far, it's regarding how I can easily get your business, company, or NGO legalized.

Until you have the CAC certificate, you are yet to begin.

So DM now and let's discuss the way forward.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2022
In a new week, everyone wants to have a booming business with a lot of profits coming in.

Did I tell you that you can be a step ahead amongst the crowd?

Everyone out there would always prefer to have a business deal with a trustworthy brand.

How then do you win the heart of many, and bring them to patronize you profitably?

You've got a brand name?
You've got a location?
You've got a set of regular customers?

Awesome

But have you thought of reaching out to more audience and making them to trust you, which will bring in more profits into your business.

To be a step ahead and see rapid growth in your business, you've got to get it registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission now!

With a CAC certificate, you have secured legal ownership of your business and nothing can shake you anymore.

DM and let me help you get your CAC certificate this week.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oh Yes!

The goal has been set

Strategies are in place

Target is about to be hit

Just that there is a BUT cry

Why are you limiting your business from doing more?

Why are you chasing bigger brands away from your business?

There is only one way out of this.

Between today and the next 7days, I want to ensure that you begin to attract more and bigger brands to your business, which will in turn generate more profitable sales for you.

You need to get this certificate for your business today.

That is why you need to DM now and let's get started immediately.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
It's weekend already Business Enthusiast

Procrastinators don't hit their goals as at when due, because their tomorrow never comes.

Why not choose today to get your CAC certificate with ease, and watch all accompanied documents delivered to you within few days .

Resist the urge to further procrastinate.

Just DM and let's get started immediately.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:49am On Jul 11, 2022
It's a new week already Business Owner.

Having a Corporate Business account will make bigger brands to gain more trust in you because your business is TRACEABLE.

Not having it is a signal to your potential clients that you're running an illegal business

Of course, you need CAC certificate as a prerequisite before you'll be able to open the account.

DM and see me deliver both CAC certificate and corporate account for you within 1-7 days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Ooooops embarassed embarassed

That reaction as a CEO/ business owner, when you discovered that your brand name has been long hijacked from you by business hoodlums due to procrastination

DM now and let's make a reservation for you today before it's too late and hand over the certificate to you within few days

Note: CAC deals with FCFS (first come first serve)?

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by mrjojo: 7:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:
Ooooops embarassed embarassed

That reaction as a CEO/ business owner, when you discovered that your brand name has been long hijacked from you by business hoodlums due to procrastination

DM now and let's make a reservation for you today before it's too late and hand over the certificate to you within few days

Note: CAC deals with FCFS (first come first serve)?

WhatsApp - 07066634602

how much to register a Company, not a business name with two directors? how long does the process take?
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:51am On Jul 14, 2022
mrjojo:

how much to register a Company, not a business name with two directors? how long does the process take?

The cost is N70k and it will be ready within 7days
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2022
It's a new day to give your business the credibility it deserve.

Having a Corporate Business Account will make bigger brands to gain more trust in you because your business is TRACEABLE.

Not having it is a signal to your potential clients that you're running an illegal business

Of course, you need CAC certificate as a prerequisite before you'll be able to open the account.

DM and see me deliver both CAC certificate and corporate account for you within 1-7 days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by mrjojo: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2022
Toheebhamzat15:

The cost is N70k and it will be ready within 7days
OK will whatsapp you
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2022
mrjojo:
OK will whatsapp you
Ok
Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2022

Just yesterday alone, 2 certificate got issued and delivered to our clients.

The public holiday is over, and now we are fully back to work with full force.

Delivering certificates without any delay whatsoever.

DM now to begin your registration.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2022
Oh Yes!

A new week has come again

Happy new week cheesy

How do you intend to gain more visibility and generate more sales this week?

How do you intend to attract big business brands to patronize you this week?

I've got more questions for you, but I choose to stop here for now.

When it comes to business, you've got to give it all it takes.

But without following the proper channel, you will keep shooting without hitting the goal/target.

To make this week a different one from the previous, you've got to take that specific step of getting your Business Name, Company, or NGO registered with CAC today.

You have some questions to ask? DM and let's relate.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:42am On Jul 19, 2022
Dear CEOs

Without you having this certificate as a Business owner, it shows that you're not fully ready to collaborate with bigger brands (You're not ready to chill with the big boys cheesy)

It also shows that you don't need help that could liberate your business probably elevates it to the next level.

Seriously, you don't need to do all these to your business when you have me on your contact list to walk you through the whole process and hand over the certificate and necessary documents within a few days.

DM now and let's discuss about it ASAP

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Dear Business Owner.

The LEGAL DOCUMENTS you need as a business owner in order to back up your business and to give you the COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP of everything running in that business could only be gotten under CAC.

And I'm using this medium to announce to you that you don't necessarily need a lawyer before getting this document.

If you DM me now, I'll walk you through the whole process and hand over the legal documents to you within a few days.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Hello Dear Business Owner.

One of the best thing to happen to your business is to get it registered with CAC today and reap the benefits in the nearest future.

The below screenshot shows the certificate and other documents been issued and delivered to one of our clients.

And guess what, the client really appreciate the service been rendered to him and promised to keep in touch.

You also need your business/company registered with CAC DM now.

WhatsApp - 07066634602

Re: Registering Business On CAC by Toheebhamzat15(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022

With the rate things have become in the nation today, it is important to take one's business with all seriousness.

And one major channel that helps business owners to secure grants easily is by having the CAC certificate, which indicates a registered business.

You will miss a whole lot of benefits you can't imagine if you're without the certificate.

Let's begin your registration today. Just DM

WhatsApp - 07066634602

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties / How To Start A Pharmaceutical Importation Buisness In Nigeria / Chinese Firm Plans Solar Equipment Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.