Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

PDP Ministerial List By State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Ministerial List By State (10426 Views)

Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees / State By State - PVC Record Released By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by dayokanu(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2011
No worry, Supplementary list dey
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by http(m): 4:33pm On May 24, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

my fiffle, walahi! u i never sabi am sey this i pfresh air? kai! me alhaji tanko i no tell am por u sey after election, u i go smell presh air everywhere walahi , cheesy cheesy cheesy

ci fi ci , fower to the fiffle,

fi di fi , change change, kobo kobo

Aei si Nuu , one nijeria,, one nijeria frogreess

hehehehe, kai i don faal 4 ground wif this,

i laugh in kaura namoda grin
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Eziachi: 4:40pm On May 24, 2011
rhythyson:

Where are the technocrats that was so much talked about by GEJ?  I  DEY LAUGH OOOO grin grin grin
Remember that they voted individual not for party and now the appointment is still FOR individuals as long as no party is still mentioned and never mind technocrat nonesense grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Fidelo726: 4:46pm On May 24, 2011
When the president was searching for a vice president,
so many names were touted to him but he surreptitiousely went and picked Sambo.
When Mr president was looking for a credible nigerian to mount the leadership of INEC,
so many names were mentioned but he went for Jega.

Now to the list; every state in the country has it as a matter of right to be represented at the federal level.
Therefore, every state is to present its own list which the presidency will work with.
It is left for him to check within the states for credible individuals that are not on the list and then nominate such as the final
presidential nominee list that will go to the national assembly.
Federal character at work.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by houvest: 4:49pm On May 24, 2011
scopusng:

Don't be naive. Are you in another world? At the end of the day, those he will finally choose will come from that list.

My family voted for GEJ and not PDP. See ya 2015. Hahahahaahaha

Now
who
is
being
naive?
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Bensonite: 4:50pm On May 24, 2011
Believe this list and post and believe anything on NL. No source and some states missing yet it is believed by folks here. Be patient guys in 10days or less we will see real JAMB merit list.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by azeezbaba(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2011
I perused the supposed "Ministerial list" and I want to believe the list is not a representation of what GEJ wants. Lets give GEJ the benefit of the doubt that he wont go with the submitted list. Am not a fan of him though
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by aletheia(m): 5:07pm On May 24, 2011
Another day. . .another list. . .another bunch of fools rushing to judgement.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by bkbabe97y(m): 5:56pm On May 24, 2011
Wow, thanks to Ibos the only black country that has Super Power potential is going down the drain. My only joy though is that Ibos have been shown that they are inconsequential and irrelevant in Nigeria despite their rigging prowess. Fifth Class citizens in the land of their birth. That alone, gives me tremendous joy. Freaking cannibalistic monkeys!

ps: apologies to well meaning Ibos (probably less than 3 in total existing on this planet of 6 billion) for the post above.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Fidelo726: 7:05pm On May 24, 2011
call them anything. state lists or whatever.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Fidelo726: 7:10pm On May 24, 2011
Cant get this.
What have they done that warrants such ranting.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by shagaman: 8:27pm On May 24, 2011
This list is wrong

My name no dey there Sen OJELU KILURUUN, Gej RESPECT YASELF include my name now
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 24, 2011
Yes o! My sister inlaw's third cousin's name is on the list. Maga don pay!!
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by agentzakky(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2011
Akala name is conspicuously missing from this list of losers
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Gekko(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2011
Mr Presido abeg ignore this list the same way you ignored the zoning the policy. Thank you!
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2011
aletheia:

Another day. . .another list. . .another bunch of fools rushing to judgement.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Koikoi(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2011
this list must be fake or i'm in the wrong country. these bunch will finish this country off. i thought this country was going to move forward, doom stares!
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by chykeo1(m): 10:29pm On May 24, 2011
http:

hehehehe, kai i don faal 4 ground wif this,

i laugh in kaura namoda grin

You are not alone grin grin grin
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by bamosagie(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2011
Bayelsa
Rev Obegha Julius Oworibo
His Highness Sir Timiebi Roupa Okara
Amb Josef Egbuson
Austin Ogunwo Febo
Dr Thomas Coomander Nwoyemditon
Torpedo Amananaghan
Dr Ambilly Etekpe
Mr Isaiah Gabriel
Chief Lionel Jonathan_Omo
Emmanuel Robert Okara

this bayelsa list self dey make me fear o! reverend dey, high chief dey, ambassador dey, doctor commander dey, torpedo(bomb) dey! my people see wahala wan start o! trouble dey sleep, ministerial list dey go wake am.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by salykely(m): 1:59am On May 25, 2011
how i wish i fit contract suicide bomber make him explode that list, nigeria wahalas don die be dat.
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by aloyemeka1: 2:03am On May 25, 2011
Patricia Etteh

[size=14pt]WTF?[/size]
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Nsiman(m): 2:30am On May 25, 2011
Propagandist over here. Where is the source to this news mr. Poster?
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 26, 2011
where is benue? rivers? adamawa? plateau and the rest?? and this list is saddening angry, i will only accept it if I see the name of people like Nwuche (rivers) or I.Alfa (kogi) undecided
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by Stonnydrey(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2011
D Ekiti nominees is fake, Is not real, All d nominees are members of PDP, and d ruling party is ACN, FAKE SHIT
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by baslone: 11:36am On May 27, 2011
Na ACN dey rule the nation
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by phemmin369: 2:51pm On May 28, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders, what is all this furore about that list. Do you expect something different? NOTE: No bad manufacturer can produce any good product. PDP is a bad party, they cannot bring out any good thing. GEJ and all of them are the same thing, after all birds of the same feather flock together. If you have any dreams or good expectations from the in-coming administration, prepare to have your hopes to be shattered now!. welcome to another 4 years of nothingness, grin grin grin
Re: PDP Ministerial List By State by wealthnet: 9:05pm On May 28, 2011
phemmin369:

Fellow Nairalanders, what is all this furore about that list. Do you expect something different? NOTE: No bad manufacturer can produce any good product. PDP is a bad party, they cannot bring out any good thing. GEJ and all of them are the same thing, after all birds of the same feather flock together. If you have any dreams or good expectations from the in-coming administration, prepare to have your hopes to be shattered now!. welcome to another 4 years of nothingness, grin grin grin

I agreed with you, this list alone is a signal. But let see how GEJ will play his card where OBJ, Mr fix it etc present to him their joker. God bless Nigeria and safe us from all these consumers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha Tackles Osita Okechukwu / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China / Russian Firm, Rosatom Commences Exploration Of Lithium In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.