Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola (347 Views)

2023: Begin To Prepare Your Handover Notes, PDP Tells APC / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Fayose Presents Handover Notes To Head Of Service, Says He Is Ready For EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 5:18am On Sep 09, 2021
#Osun2022: Start writing your handover notes, Ademola Adeleke charges Oyetola.
September 8, 2021
…As PDP condemned attack on its Secretariat.
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP), during the Osun 2018 governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke has told Governor Adegboyega Oyetola to start preparing his handover notes, saying his days as Governor are numbered.
This as the former Senator disclosed that he is ready to flagg off his campaign without blocking those interested in contesting the PDP governorship ticket in the state from gunning for it.
Adeleke who was speaking at a welcome rally organised by the party at its Secretariat in Osogbo urged interested parties to be modest with their campaigns in the interest of peace in the party and state in general.
“The ruling party has messed up the state since coming to power. I am appealing to the Governor, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola to start preparing his handover notes because his days as Governor are numbered.
“I am back and ready to kick start my campaign. PDP belongs to everyone, I can’t stop anyone interested in the party’s ticket from contesting it, but l appeal for decency among everyone for peace within the party and the state”, he said.
PDP Chairman in the state, Mr Sunday Bisi, while welcoming the senator described his courage to pursue more knowledge after he was robbed of victory as courageous and worthy of emulation.
He also warned that the party would not be cowed by violence from anyone, saying no party has monopoly of violence.
“With the additional feat to previous ones in the Social, Economic and Political spheres, you have assured us that you are better positioned to drive the process of growth in our dear State and Nigeria as a whole.”
“Let me use this medium to warm those who feel they can subdue our party with force of violence to desist forthwith. Such vain effort cannot get at us as our courage is too fortified to be discouraged.
“Testing the will of our people through any form of violence of is an effort in futility but stretching it further will backfire. We will not warn you again”, he said.
Shina Abubakar, Osogbo.
8th September, 2021

Re: Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Imole de ni gbogbo ipinle Osun. Igbin iragbiji is a goner.
Re: Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by greenie77: 5:37am On Sep 09, 2021
He has now gotten his degree.....so fire on! cheesy
Re: Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2021
greenie77:
He has now gotten his degree.....so fire on! cheesy
yes soo. No more litigations upon litigations against him. He becomes indefatigable politician to beat in Osun State politics.
Re: Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by SportsHD: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2021
The balls on this niggre. Descendants of sérubawón..

1 Like

Re: Osun2022: Start Writing Your Handover Notes, Ademola Adeleke Charges Oyetola by DEROX: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
SportsHD:
The balls on this niggre. Descendants of sérubawón..
yeah you really sabi dem i think this one is on fo loke

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Now An Oil Producing State. What Does SW Contribute To Economy / UPDATED:Rivers,Lagos Urge Appeal Court To Restrain FIRS From Sharing VAT Proceed / [video] “we Wish Him Well” – PDP To Fani Femi Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.