Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Is VTU Portal And How Can You Make Money From It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is VTU Portal And How Can You Make Money From It (664 Views)

Npower News Today On Nasims Portal And Npower Payment / Npower Batch C Registration: Updates Portal And Mistakes To Avoid-Apply Here / Civil Defence Recruitment 2018 Form Portal And How To Apply Online (check Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is VTU Portal And How Can You Make Money From It by oldsol(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2021
*WHAT IS A VTU A PORTAL?*

A VTU portal is a digital platform that allows people to pay bills such as Electricity bills ,Gotv, DStv, Startime and also buy Data and Airtime and as you do it through your portal you make money��
AFTER getting your VTU Portal the company also encourages you to get people to also own their own their VTU Portals so you can start making money as they also Recharge, Use and Recommend����

#Leverage
#RAGP
#VtuPORTAL

*BENEFITS OF RAGP*��‍♂�

▶instant registration bonus of 20%
▶instant referral bonus of 20%
▶instant indirect referral bonus of 2%—1%
▶Leadership bonus of *#100,000*�� every month.
▶Dubai trip✈ or *#500,000* cash��
▶Car award equivalent to *#2,000000
▶House fund worths equivalent to *#3,000000;#4,000000;#6,000000*
▶Virtual Top Up bonus from downlines⤵(that is, those who register under you).
▶Referal up to your tenth generation.

*HOW DO I GET STARTED?*

Registration packages is at seven (7) different categories based on your pocket. Below is the categorisation:

1⃣Basic=#5000 and get #1000 back instantly

2⃣Bronze=#10,000 and get #2,000 back instantly

3⃣Silver= #20,000 and get #4,000 back instantly.

4⃣Gold=#30,000 and get #6,000 back.

5⃣Diamond=#40,000 and get #8,000 back.

6⃣Platinum=#50,000 and get #10,000 back.

7⃣Executive platinum=#100,000 and get #20,000 back instantly.

*NB: You can always upgrade to any level whenever you want*

*HOW DOES RAGP VTU BUSINESS WORK?*

Registering as a distributor with RAGP company gives you the privilege of using your VTU platform in these ways�
1. Personal use
2. Commercially use
3. Sharing this business vision with others
C. Cable subscription #40
D. Electricity bill #40

2. *Commercial purpose:* Just like renting a shop, stocking it with good and then selling them. For any sale you make using your VTU account, you will be getting the following commissions
A. Airtime 1-2%
B. Data 1%/-2%
C. Cable subscription #40
D. Electricity bill #40

3. *Sharing with others(Referral):* Just like am teaching you now, if you eventually decide to join, and does same thing am doing now with your friends, family, or with your social media contacts, (referral) you will benefit from their various VTU transactions in the following ways:

A. 20% of their registration fee will be paid to you upon their account registration and activation.

B. A point value attached to that particular registration fee will also be sent to your VTU account.

C. Every transaction your refferal do, you will get commission from them.
i. Airtime 0.5%
ii. Data 0.5%
iii. Cable subscription #10 flat.
iv. Electricity bill #10

*You will also earn from your indirect referral 10% -1% and also the point value attached to their various registration fees.*

*To obtain your VTU Portal send these requirements to me or the person that added you privately*

First name
Last name
Email
Phone number
Username
Purchase pin(7digits)
And password you want to be using to login
Your bank details(savings or current)
And the amount you wanna register with.
*Registration packages:* #5k, #10k, #20k, #30k, #40k, #50k, #100,000.

Chat me up to get started �����
See my signature from my WhatsApp number

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive In Abuja / Vacancy For The Post Of Customer Service Officer : Reside In Agege / Ogba Lagos / I Can Write I Am In Need Of An Online Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.