Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano (31790 Views)

Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos) / Hisbah Seize Truck Of 3,600 Crates Of Beer In Kano / Kano Hisbah Seizes Trailer Loaded With 8,400 Bottles Of Beer, Arrests Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Tadoh44:
Drop your email
what are your requirements?
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by maldino: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Hypocrites...holier-than-thou attitude.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Price3(m): 9:28am On Sep 09, 2021
God does not imposed His will on people, He gave the ability to choose what is good or bad.
That's why you are a human and not an animal, even animals in the wild have their freedom.
Never you compare Christianity with Islam.
Jesus saves

Wisdomuchendu:
I weep for Christianity in Nigeria.
Just imagine these having a stronghold in Nig:
Islamic law
Sharia court.
Islamic police.
Islamic Banking
Islamic insurance ETC
And they are all practiced in Nigeria.
But, CHRISTIANITY HAS NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by slowice(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
One country, two constitution.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by ToneroInc: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
I don't understand Nigeria..

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation

That is why “Law” is the most useless course to study in Nigeria.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by sencekompis: 9:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Beer kill them there.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Biggers82(m): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Yet they went blind during Buhari`s son wedding ndi ara
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2021
When you allow illiterate talibans use religion to run the economy grin

Born uneducated children like termites and push them into the streets to fight anyone who opposes your religious views
Hisbah did not go to Buhari''s sons wedding because Islam forbids criticizing authority -
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by LordOfTheGame: 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
"Despite condemnation from Nigerians, the Hisbah group has continued its push for the Islamic agenda in the North.

The group is also notorious for destroying truckloads of alcoholic drinks."

It is all about Islamic agenda and northern domination. These guys knows what they're doing, using double standard to project their demonic and bloodthirsty Islam on others but they have failed woefully already.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Babastrong(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerians consume over 2million bottles of alcoholic drinks per year. My question is: who drank it all ( the rich or the poor) in this hard economy?
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by matt2mary: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
And una want dey get VAT from state that produce it and state that get VAT from sale of it abi and na them drink it pass oh God dey see as una dey spoil people business
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Wisdomuchendu: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Price3:
God does not imposed His will on people, He gave the ability to choose what is good or bad.
That's why you are a human and not an animal, even animals in the wild have their freedom.
Never you compare Christianity with Islam.
Jesus saves

May be the Christians in Turkey, Afghanistan etc said exactly what you said now, some time ago, but today the reality is different.
No wonder Jesus said "the sons of the world are smarter than sons of the kingdom"
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by NairaMaster1(m): 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

How can a law permit you to do a kind of business and within the same nation, a part says no.. we don't allow such business here..

So if you are to sue this people now.. which court has more power?? The Sharia court or the supreme court??.. where is the supremacy of the law??

There can't be two separate constitution of two different institutions guilding one nation

I tell you. And we said we don't want cow they said they will kill us if we talk. I taya for Naija.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Stanchem029: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Perfectdanny:

I use a small phone i dont have whatsapp. I need to put my spoilt keke back to road. Please help
Stay away from that criminal.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by hansomb: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
clarocuzioo:

you are very very very stupid. Hell is your recompense. And don't think you are invisible. Far from it.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Chibuchris: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s]Prophet Muhammad is a red line for many of us, a line that must not be crossed. By Allah, we love him more than our parents, our siblings, our children and friends. People should learn to show some respect for our religion & Prophets
I may forgive you if you insult my father, mother and siblings. I may forgive you if you mistakenly kill any of my loved ones. I may forgive you if deny me my rights, BUT I will never forgive you if you disparage my Prophet, I will never forgive you if you laugh & make joke out the unfair statements & insults some people make against my prophet
Prophet Muhammad is the best human being I have ever known and read about. He was a model of righteousness, a man that was praised by Allah Himself as enshrined in the Quran. He is the most admirable figure in Islam. He was known to be very pious, compassionate, empathetic, forgiving, caring and loving. Numerous non Muslims made good remarks about him. In fact, one of them rated him as the best man to ever lived
Prophet Muhammad lived a selfless life, he lived for the good of humanity. He gave up his own personal gains & comfort to liberate mankind from ignorance & idolatry as commanded by his Lord. He underwent persecution for his belief, and even when his patience was tried severally, he was never unkind in words or deeds. So for anyone or group to compare the prophet with a bigot like Igboho for whatsoever reason is malicious, distasteful and unfair to say the least. Why should the prophet's name be mentioned in matters like this in the first place? Why
If you have nothing good to say about the prophet, please leave him alone. We know his value & quintessential status in Islam and you know not. LEAVE HIM ALONE!

you see the way you stated how you feel about your prophet I am happy and I respect your decision,
remember nigeria is a secular state and sahria is not our national constitution, Islam is not the only reglion observed in kano.
so why not respect others and give them there space,you don't like alcohol fine leave people that like it alone how does that affect you.

why can't you guys mind your business,I wonder if it is the God that created us
.i can't just understand why people can't mind there business

if you wish to die for your prophet that is lovely and good for you. also leave people that wish to drink and don't Care if heaven or hell exist. so far there drink and enjoyment does not cause any harm to The society.

I am a Christian and a catholic.but it's Time you get it to your brain every body can't be like you give people there space The same way you are enjoying yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by hopexter(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2021
NDLEA should conduct drug and intoxicating substance test on this Hisbah, whoever is found guilty should be sentenced to death for hypocrisy angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by space9880: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
I still don't know why this country is still one clearly we are different from those hypocrites they should go their way
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by clarocuzioo(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
hansomb:
you are very very very stupid. Hell is your recompense. And don't think you are invisible. Far from it.

Is that why you are emailing me?

You did not see when the he goat was talking trash about Jesus Christ?

Typical of Muslims always full of hypocrisy. You talk trash about other people's religion but flayed up when urs is talked about.

Please I don't need terrorists mailing me as I deal ruthlessly with them.

You will do nothing because you can do nothing.

By the way, heaven is my reward ( not with i.aginary virginsoo)
Get off my mention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by hansomb: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
clarocuzioo:

Is that why you are emailing me?

You did not see when the he goat was talking trash about Jesus Christ?

Typical of Muslims always full of hypocrisy. You talk trash about other people's religion but flayed up when urs is talked about.

Please I don't need terrorists mailing me as I deal ruthlessly with them.

You will do nothing because you can do nothing.

By the way, heaven is my reward ( not with i.aginary virginsoo)
Get off my mention.
e no go Mma for you Eluigwe and Ụwa.
Ị ga -ahụ
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Omodua(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2021
ODJ124:
cool

Hypocrites ...

Thread seen...
Exactly. A bunch of hypocrites. This is what Wike is complaining about. You destroy alcoholic drinks and beer in the name of Islamic fanaticism; and same time share from taxes/VAT accruing from it. Is this not sheer hypocrisy? No nation survives on deceit and Islamic bigotry. It's a time bomb.
Let us restructure the polity and everybody survives on what it generates internally. I am sure Kano madness and Sharia States will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by DaRuud(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
Oh,oya come and share from VAT of hardworking lagosians who take a bottle or two every evening to ease a stressful working day...una matter don cast.
Some people be paying value added tax and another people will be collecting it via a virtual assiatant theft by contributing a meagre amount as VAT.
With the beer money , they will buy I phone 12 and latest cars

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by killzjohn0000(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Leave this fools that religion as enslaved...use southern VAT money to pay bandits and support terriosm...na this religious bigotry made our country lost its bid to host miss world 2002..Double standard fools parading their self as been religious..even the Saudi Arabia is best known for their love of sex and abuse of mankind...the elite drink the best of champagne but the masses are been reminded of virgins after life...I blame the Fool lord lugard for joining us with this riffraff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Chibuchris: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2021
hansomb:

Oga no body made you the judge and if any one decides to go to hell it's non of your business, you get that, why all this anger on top another person headache. Saint hansomb the heaven gate keeper.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Tundex911: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
One Nigeria �� indeed

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Joromi1: 11:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
[s][/s] As Muslims, we do not embrace the pedophilia, rape, terrorism and all of the other forms of evil that exist in the Bible, nor do we believe that the Prophets of Allah Almighty, peace and blessings be upon all of them, ever committed such cruel acts that are falsely attributed to them. We're only exposing the corrupted bible and the evil that exists in it.

However, if for the sake of argument these things were ordered by GOD Almighty, then we have no objections to Allah Almighty's Divine Will. It is worth noting that according to the Bible, when Jesus Christ returns, he will put the entire earth to the sword. This point is for Muslims to respond to the Christians who say that Jesus never fought a single war.

Idiot, when will you stop denying? And stop quoting from the old testament. I'm a Christian, not a Jew.

Educate yourself with the last screenshot. If you're a Muslim and you haven't killed or raped a minor for Allah, there will be no almajiri virgins for you in hell.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by freemanq(m): 11:48am On Sep 09, 2021
With Time u guys will understand better,because most top of una ogas are taking alcohol secretly
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Mozegee: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
And some useless idiots here will come here and support the fulani government to collect vat from southern states .
Lanretoye:
Oh,oya come and share from VAT of hardworking lagosians who take a bottle or two every evening to ease a stressful working day...una matter don cast.
Some people be paying value added tax and another people will be collecting it via a virtual assiatant theft by contributing a meagre amount as VAT.
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Bodmasnr: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:

God bless your knowledge. The
same thing I wanted to write before I saw write-up. Nigeria is just like Stand Up Comedy
Re: Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano by Ibkhaleel01: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Joromi1:

Idiot, when will you stop denying? And stop quoting from the old testament. I'm a Christian, not a Jew.

Educate yourself with the last screenshot. If you're a Muslim and you haven't killed or raped a minor for Allah, there will be no almajiri virgins for you in hell.
[/s]Stop dodging and face me! Dont be a coward!

You know you cant handle the truth why speak lie against us?

You are now claiming been a xtian denying your bible....

Didn't Jesus said this?

◄ Matthew 5:17 ►

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

No law is old.....And every part of the bible you must face it and answer!

I have quoated several jesus own words....are you also denying them?

When wil a xtian have sense?

Jesus sayings...

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

Death and destruction will be the fate of whoever does not accept Jesus’ reign as Warrior King.
This was hardly an innocuous story. It reminds us of a scene in the movie Gladiator when the evil Roman emperor Commodus tells his nephew a story about an “emperor” who was betrayed by his sister (“his own blood”) and how he “struck down” her son as revenge. (Watch it here.) The story was a thinly veiled threat, as was Jesus’ parable.

One can only hardly imagine how Islamophobes like you would react had it been the Prophet Muhammad who had used such a violent parable, threatening to return to earth in order to “slay” anyone who “did not want me to reign over them”! This would certainly “count” since all violence in the Quran “counts” whereas whatever is peaceful in the Quran “doesn’t count”, and whatever is violent in the Bible “doesn’t count” and whatever is peaceful in the Bible “counts”. Heads I win, tails you lose.

Shameless pig....

Shame on you brainwashed, brainless ignorant...coward

Face me and stop dodging! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Buhari Anointed Omisore, A Murderer As APC National Secretary / Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.