Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? (6747 Views)

Intercoms Integrated Solution Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020 / Apply For Intercoms Integrated Solution Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Intercom Integrated Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Few days ago my sister was sent an invite for interview in Portharcourt, she went did the interview and was asked to pay the sum of 20k which she did.

Later they were asked to pay another 40k so they can join those who would be sent outside the country.

My sister called me, and I told her to wait let me find out about this company.

I checked google but didn't find anything tangible. Please my sister is just a single mom struggling and I can't watch her waste 60k just like that please help me out with info if this company is real or fake even though they have physical office this is Nigeria things are hard for someone to go lavish money.

Help
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by jacobnel(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Scam

NaijaOlosho:
Few days ago my sister was sent an invite for interview in Portharcourt, she went did the interview and was asked to pay the sum of 20k which she did.

Later they were asked to pay another 40k so they can join those who would be sent outside the country.

I checked google but didn't find anything tangible. Please my sister is just a single mom struggling and I can't watch her waste 60k just like that please help me out with info if this company is real or fake even though they have physical office this is Nigeria things are hard for someone to go lavish money.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove

Help

9 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by kdfinest(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2021
SCAM!!!
Any agency that will request payment either for a training/recruitment is definitely scam. How can I the applicant be paying, if I should have money then no need of looking for the job in the first place.
I remember I applied there too can't remember the position, I saw it on FB but I didn't go for the interview. My instinct didnt let me go.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Kajaard: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Ishilove

Help

Please it's a scam. No company will ask you to pay money before any type of employment.

SCAM
SCAM
SCAM

21 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Cpumping(m): 8:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Let her count her loss and move on,

11 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Starseed(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
It is well
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by brosom(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Sofar we dey 9ja, it's possible grin
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by sam564: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
no idea Boss......

by the way, gudmorning nairalanders, I realy need ur financial help to solve urgent want of man as a await the resumption of my school which I applied for... anything atall will sustain me... God bless u all
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by PecE2Make: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Alert Scam only

3 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by DoctorDree(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2021
SCAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by OgbeniOptional(m): 9:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Scaaaaaaaaamu 419

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Help

la scam o

2 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by elmessiahs(m): 9:06am On Sep 09, 2021
Seems fake

4 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Emma1Oj(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
A legit company wil never demand money from u or indirectly ask u to go steal, turn u to a begger, do anythin to unsettle u aside their documentatn because they know u r looking for means to survive and dont v cash thats y u applied for job. them done scam ur sis and they intend to do more if she dont withdrew.

7 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Komu1048(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

Help

Help her to pay the money, for just 40k? U can’t risk working outside naija?
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Your sister too mumu abeg

7 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by money121(m): 9:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Idamond: 9:08am On Sep 09, 2021
your sister has been scammed

1 Like

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Besto(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2021
40k to travel out. Huh

Like seriously.

2 knack you and your sister jazz dey hungry me like this.

3 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by FreeStuffsNG: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
At OP, you should actually be petitioning EFCC by now to help your poor sister get back her hard-earned precious N20,000.
It's no brainer! It is fraud! As you type here, others not lucky to have siblings like you are paying maga-ly into that account.
You should equally help your sister tell her banker to help her retrieve her money if she paid via bank. It will be nice you help us post this bank account details here so that many others investigating this company and that bank account being used to defraud unsuspecting but desperate job seekers over there in Port Harcourt can find out.

18 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Mrkumareze(m): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2021
Forward the details to EFCC SHARP SHARP
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by ppogba: 9:10am On Sep 09, 2021
For your sister who is presumably a graduate to fall for this cheap scam typifies the graduates of nowadays. No sense.

For you to come to Nairaland after conducting a search asking further questions typifies your personality.

Pay the N40k and get ready for the employment letter.

13 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by MadeinAso: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2021
They are likely to be scam

But you can not get any tangible thing free of charge without it costing you something

2 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Milliozbillz458(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Did she applied for the job? I perceive it's scam ooooo!
NaijaOlosho:

Help
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Milliozbillz458(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2021
You are right. The scam is clear na. Even small pikin go no say na real scam. You guys should be careful nowadays oooo.
ppogba:
For your sister who is presumably a graduate to fall for this cheap scam typifies the graduates of nowadays. No sense.

For you to come to Nairaland after conducting a search asking further questions typifies your personality.

Pay the N40k and get ready for the employment letter.

2 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by iampeterben(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Scam! Run!!
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Saskay44: 9:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Omo make your sister run ohh...if she rem the location make she carry police or able men make Dem mend dem
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by careytommy37(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2021
This is pure scam. However, I can't blame your sister as those who are desperate with little help form anybody will likely fall for any mouth watering opportunity that 'seems' to have passed the necessary checks.
Tell your sister to cut her losses and move on.
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by Donaluta(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2021
I know they office in port Harcourt.. If you are serious.. I will take you there.. unless they've left that place .. but I know they office
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by highoctane: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Cpumping:
Let her count her loss and move on,
Let her involve EFCC, SSS, NDLEA to make a meal of them.
Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by ENemmanuel(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
My brother let her avoid that rubbish..I was also a victim some months ago.when I got to the said building they claim to occupy I didn't see anything reasonable for recognition.. exactly what you narrated was what I saw..When we all sat in the hall brief lectures commenced and after that the said those that want to head a unit and are willing to pay 20k shud stand up which I did and we entered the said Director's office where I did see anything reasonable if not for flower verse and POS machine incase you don't have cash..

4 Likes

Re: Is Intercoms Integrated Solution In Port Harcourt Real Or Scam? by observanc1: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Donaluta:
I know they office in port Harcourt.. If you are serious.. I will take you there.. unless they've left that place .. but I know they office
what are they into pls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Employers Check And Select Candidate For Job Offer / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs / Vacancy At Unaab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.