Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,739 members, 7,806,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? (24574 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Just as the subject above.

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Yes, i did it but she later beg me..

Share yours

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2021
No! I love food more than quarrel grin

386 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Sisijetue(f): 7:53am On Sep 09, 2021
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
No. I love food more than quarrel grin

cheesy cheesy

Senior man

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm! Prove a point for what reason, it's only a poorly raised child that will ever go hungry at night cos of misunderstanding btw both spouse. Even if am angry I can never go to bed hungry, I will sneak at night and make 1 hungryman noodles and 3 eggs and digest with tigernut wey I go blend(nb: 2 eggs stands fr my balls 1 egg stands for her ovaries). After then At that very hour say 2am I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her fragile/frigidity state.(knacking reach roof) she will be confused how I got Energy. I don't sleep hungry or angry for my roof, never! .

No be me create knacking. So how does it corelate with being a baby. Btw it ends any dispute in my home. Stay ur abode make I stay my own. Thank u
omojesu202:

You're still a baby, who thinks knacking is the ultimate thing. You go knack you go tired.

246 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored

shocked shocked

You don't beg him ?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lawlab249: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2021
ok
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by dawnomike(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2021
It makes no sense.. I dropped money for the food so, I eat!!!

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmm! Prove a point for what reason, it's only a poorly raised child that will ever go hungry at night cos of misunderstanding btw both spouse. Even if am angry I can never go to bed hungry, I will sneak at night and make noodles and egg and digest with tiger nut wey I go blend. After then At that very hour say 2am I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her frigile state. I don't sleep hungry or angry for my roof, never!

" I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her "

This part got me laughing cheesy cheesy

E be like say u go like better things oo

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Gideoniteprime4: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2021
I go come starve myself on top my own food that was bought with my own money and was cooked in my own house with the gas that was filled with my own money, money that was worked for with my own sweat haaaaa
God forbid such! angry
I go prove am after i chop finish

177 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nonexisting1: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Sisijetue(f): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

shocked shocked

You don't beg him ?
I definitely do

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
I definitely do
Thank you for that but don't up-set him next time ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2021
Me way never marry, make I just sit down one side dey read comments.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Romanoff(f): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2021
It's childish to sleep without food over a quarrel.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Goldbw122(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Me way never marry, make I just sit down one side dey read comments.
Me too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2021
I am not married yet but whenever my biological mother gets me upset which she usually do, maybe because we are not friends, we are just pretending to be cool, but God knows we are not good, I will reject the food and go outside to eat before coming back to sleep.

I am more comfortable with my auntie which is my foster mother. If she gets me angry I will still eat the food, no matter how I get angry with her, when I go back memory lane, I will smile and eat her food.

15 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by ashatoda: 8:35am On Sep 09, 2021
You are the worst fool for trying this. You sweat to bring food to the table and now reject your own sweat? I wonder why some men reason that rejecting food will change a woman. If she dey prove difficult at least my food no go prove difficult why should I lose on 2 fronts? It's only fools that reject their sweat because of a person

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by MufasaLion: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin

I am not married but when I was much younger I used to get mad and reject food.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Share yours
,..I am not married ooo,..but I once did this to my mum,....two days,..I no chop,..I no ask for food,.. grin,...She later use style beg me ooo,...I dey form normal but I was dying inside,. immediately She say make I come take food,..See joy inside my head,..I go hide chop that food because the way I take chop that food no normal grin. grin

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 09, 2021
When and if I get married I won't be able to sleep if my husband rejects my food or starve me of his attention,I'll run to his mother to report him if he's proving stubborn. If na unrepentant randy husband like 2face(God forbid), I'll eat his portion while I perfectly plan my exit.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Oga lalasticlala You don reject food before? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 8:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I am not married ooo,..but I once did this to my mum,....two days,..I no chop,..I no ask for food,.. grin,...She later use style beg me ooo,...I dey form normal but I was dying inside,. immediately She say make I come take food,..See joy inside my head,..I go hide chop that food because the way I take chop that food no normal grin. grin

Up coming comedian. cheesy

U never reach to marry ?

11 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by phemmyfour: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share yours
Unwise decision. You put money down for the food, why reject the food. There are better ways of showing that you are angry with her
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
So op,you be married man? Well, that's good.

Back to the topic:::Tho I ain't married yet but I managed to witness these scenarios between my popsman and my mum during the few time she spent on earth.... Sometime popsman go para so tay he no go chop for days,but the good part was that he always provided money for feeding,but wouldn't eat from the meal....My mum, being a soft-hearted woman would go down on her knees to beg him to come and eat but the old-soldier blood for him body no dey gree...But Las las,na only am go call momsy--"mama Betty,food dey?
The worst came when popsman had a babe grin. Yoruba banny for that matter cheesy that woman almost use food buy my father take kpatakpata grin

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Up coming comedian. cheesy

U never reach to marry ?
,...For where,..I still have like 6 more years to go ooo before I go think of marriage,..Am still a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by BigDawsNet: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Nah..it's really not neccassry....food is important

But if the weight of the fight is tough

I may probably choose to eat outside or junks... For security reasons

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...For where,..I still have like 6 more years to go ooo before I go think of marriage,..Am still a small boy.

Nice one kid.
How is daddy?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by zexy2030(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share yours
I went to sleep, she set my table, then she went to bed, i ate, berched then waited till 2am, woke her up and chased her out of my house, with tears she begged and confessed what she did, it all ended when a little girl with us started crying. This was what I did when dating a lady then, (I'm a changed person now). But we are no longer together. I will eat or tell her not to set table, i will.take it myself, then at midnight, do my monster act.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Ikwerelastborn: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
Lol,he noticed you won't be bothered if he misses food so he's using the rightful one

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Juliusmomoh: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
So op,you be married man? Well, that's good.

Back to the topic:::Tho I ain't married yet but I managed to witness these scenarios between my popsman and my mum during the few time she spent on earth.... Sometime popsman go para so tay he no go chop for days,but the good part was that he always provided money for feeding,but wouldn't eat from the meal....My mum, being a soft-hearted woman would go down on her knees to beg him to come and eat but the old-soldier blood for him body no dey gree...But Las las,na only am go call momsy--"mama Betty,food dey?
The worst came when popsman had a babe grin. Yoruba banny for that matter cheesy that woman almost use food buy my father take kpatakpata grin

Yeah married..
E no easy oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.