Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out (52631 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by blinking001(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Orisirisi something grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Amspecial: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by kingthreat(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Guy made his choice. Move on
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin congratulations to them
Be happy for them..your own dey road
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by faithfull18(f): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol, okay, be grateful it happened why still dating.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by qtguru(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Match maker
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by tolufase: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
You will soon understand by the time they have their first child
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SuperBlack: 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Congratulation to your bad character, it's official your friend is better than you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Normal thing. No man or woman is worth losing sleep for. Forget about karma too.

Learn your lessons, adjust if there's any need to, and your time will come.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by dammyco(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pele, na so life be.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by money121(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sorry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by BelovedofLord: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
So sorry, beautiful! ] But, such is life!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Godfullsam(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Two things are involved;

1. The person rub yakamata for her kpekus
2. Dating doesn't guarantee marriage.. the boyfriend saw some qualities in the person that he hasn't seen in her..

They say you can turn a wife into a hoe but you can't turn a hoe into a wife

It is called KAYAMATA not yakamata.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Olarewaju89: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
undecided

Nonsense undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by GABRIEL6036: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
The man is not destined for you, forgo and move on... I pray you find your own crown. Amen.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by alizma: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Maybe you are destined to be a match maker, embrace your calling dear.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by ESANMEA(f): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eiyaaaar! Life happens sha..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by simhosting: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Havertz10: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
The guy must be loaded, girls don't take this risk for just anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
There's more to the story. You may need to tell us.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by vickydevoka(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Wahala be like NIPPLES, E no fit bleach, lol
Pussy can never bleach

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=Playloaded post=105634355]A South African lady has taken to social media to lament that her long time boyfriend is getting married to another lady.

According to the young woman identified on Twitter as Lorrain, she and her boyfriend had been dating for four years.

She revealed that he is set to marry a lady he met through her six months ago.

She wrote:

See Lorrain’s post;

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-long-time-boyfriend-is-getting-married-to-a-lady-he-met-through-me-6-months-ago-lady-cries-out/[/quote

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Ego2(f): 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pele move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by franchasng: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
begoniaa:
There is NOTHING in this world, absolutely nothing that can be compared to men's hypocrisy and double standards. Especially the ones on NL. So if I actually left my boyfriend of 3 years, for his friend, or a guy I met through him, to be getting married to the new guy -- will y'all be here celebrating me and telling him I found something in the new guy that he (my bf) doesn't have?? Will you be calling him a brhoe that cannot be husbanded??

And when the Dregstan or whatever he calls himself said girlfriends are masquerading hoes, about 2,500 of you liked it with over 300 shares and one DrayZee was dragging me oh. Because a girl was feeling conflicted over two guys: her bobo and a new guy and there was no sort of words you didn't call her. Now you're actually here justifying this again? Nah. I refused to be shocked, but I truly marvel at who do una this kain thing. It's not ordinary eyes.

Girl leave boy...women are hoes and aren't loyal.
Boy leaves girl...well, that is life. He probably doesn't see what he wants in you. Men are the prize.
Girl in a relationship is having feelings for another guy...women? They are the most confused beings in the world.
I am a lady that doesn't put all my eggs in one basket...and the men dating you thinks they've found a valuable thing in you? Spits. Your toto must be wide.
Woman divorces a cheat...these vaginarians are gold diggers.
Shameless man comes to drag a fellow doctor in the lowest manner possible...what women will cause ehn. Fear them.
Randy lecturer fired for soliciting for sex...another man destroyed by a pussy. But if those girls were intelligent, why are they going to meet lecturers?
Man slept with maid...can you see? Can you see what happens when you raise your daughters to be slay chicks that can't cook?
Man cheats on career woman...well, something must have pushed him out. When she's too busy going all over the world.
NOI becomes WTO-DG...can you women see your lives outside? How many of you are this impactful? It's to be posting bumbum on IG you know...but if you have a political career sha, I don't care, my meals must be fresh, cooked and served.

Ndi ala.
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Check your character

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SeriouslySense(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goldbw122:
There is something he is looking for that is not in you, that is why.. sad undecided

Possibly bt he shouldnt have dragged her along for 4years now haba? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by flokii: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
What don't you understand?

He met the lady six months ago through you.. And so??

That he has dated you for four years means what?.. go and collect certificate for long service na mum.u.

Girls jilt guys every blessed day to marry rich guys, to them it's normal but the guys can't do same. Shioor!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Raxxye(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I can't blame the guy. I nearly did a similar thing. I regretted not meeting the lady a little earlier. I saw her two weeks to the date and what I felt was was stronger and deeper!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by AZControversial(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
It simply means....
You want to keep being a girlfriend while the lady wants to be a wife.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by SeriouslySense(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy that's lovely, you have to move on
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out by Ayoolamax: 5:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
BECAUSE HE SEE WHAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE IN HER , THAT WHY I USE TO SAY THAT A RESPONSIBLE GUY DO USE THERE SENSES NOT THIER PRICK. MY DEAR LADY PLS BE HUMBLE AND BE RESPONSIBLE . SERIOUS GUY DONT WASTE THERE TIME AGAIN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / The Reason This Girl Wont Upload Her Boyfriend's Photo / My Girl Is Too Attached To Me, How Can I Stop That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.