Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains (4193 Views)

I Saw TB Joshua & Bishop Benson Idahosa In Hell Fire – Female Preacher Claims / He Told His Tailor To Sew Ebuka's Style But Got This (photos) / Nigerians Give P. Diddy Nigerian Names After He Told Wizkid "I'm Coming Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by moregist4you202: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2021
The world is gradually turning into something unpredictable and words alone can not say where the world is headed in the future. Well, nothing seems too surprising anymore.

There’s is a post on Facebook about the late TB Joshua which seems very interesting and quite weird at the same time.

This particular post has gone viral on social media, and netizens can’t seem to stop talking about it.

In the post, it was reported that a certain prophet from Zimbabwe claims he went to heaven and met the late prophet TB Joshua in hell who gave him a message to deliver to another prophet named Prophet Makandiw.

Here is a caption of the viral post:

” A well prestigious Zimbabwean Prophet, known for his measurable predictions ” Prophet Mudungwe” claims he has recently gotten back from a superb retreat where he was making arrangements and sorting out the arrival of Jesus, he met TB Joshua in the profundities of misery, in the most natural-sounding way for him he said ” tragically we didn’t t have a satisfying visit since Joshua is just permitted 10 words every month, except he implored me to reveal to Prophet Makandiwa that he needs to change his ways in light of the fact that the fire is excessively hot”

Can this be true?

We all know the world is full of fake prophets, but TB Josua was well known worldwide and respected as well.

SCREENSHOTS AND PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/i-just-returned-from-heaven-i-saw-tb-joshua-in-hell-and-he-told-me-this-prophet-explains/
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by Heavance(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Tadoh44:
Be careful how you misinform people especially with the things of God.

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09040195021
Your name is already showing as Scam Criminal on true caller...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by Cronus1: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Heavance:

The boy is a dangerous scammer.

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by SarkinYarki: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
Heavance:

Don't mind the Kriminal
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by jahson19(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2021
I have been expecting this foolishness from the god of men, one don show face already, u went to heaven to sort out the coming of Jesus..... This prophets are the problem with Christian religion.

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Same fool that couldn't see the problems around him in Zimbabwe
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by philaretus: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
You went to heaven and saw him in hell....u're a fraud
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by Lamasta(m): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
You went to heaven but decided to branch in hell to bring message Devil is impressed with this one

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by deanoffaculty: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
moregist4you202:
The world is gradually turning into something unpredictable and words alone can not say where the world is headed in the future. Well, nothing seems too surprising anymore.

There’s is a post on Facebook about the late TB Joshua which seems very interesting and quite weird at the same time.

This particular post has gone viral on social media, and netizens can’t seem to stop talking about it.

In the post, it was reported that a certain prophet from Zimbabwe claims he went to heaven and met the late prophet TB Joshua in hell who gave him a message to deliver to another prophet named Prophet Makandiw.

Here is a caption of the viral post:

” A well prestigious Zimbabwean Prophet, known for his measurable predictions ” Prophet Mudungwe” claims he has recently gotten back from a superb retreat where he was making arrangements and sorting out the arrival of Jesus, he met TB Joshua in the profundities of misery, in the most natural-sounding way for him he said ” tragically we didn’t t have a satisfying visit since Joshua is just permitted 10 words every month, except he implored me to reveal to Prophet Makandiwa that he needs to change his ways in light of the fact that the fire is excessively hot”

Can this be true?

We all know the world is full of fake prophets, but TB Josua was well known worldwide and respected as well.

SCREENSHOTS AND PHOTOS HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/i-just-returned-from-heaven-i-saw-tb-joshua-in-hell-and-he-told-me-this-prophet-explains/

Prophet Mudungwe was suffering from malaria fever not vision. I could remember sometimes ago when I had a dream that I was fighting with Jackie chan. It was later I realized it was malaria symptom. What's my business with Jackie chan in the first place?

1 Like

Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by manikspears: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
deanoffaculty:

Prophet Mudungwe was suffering from malaria fever not vision. I could remember sometimes ago when I had a dream that I was fighting with Jackie chan. It was later I realized it was malaria symptom. What's my business with Jackie chan in the first place?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by cactusJack(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
DMT is one hell of a drug
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by obonujoker(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by Theboy21: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
deanoffaculty:

cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by BDXTRA: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
deanoffaculty:

who won the fight? cheesy
Re: I Saw TB Joshua In Hell And He Told Me This”- Prophet Explains by deanoffaculty: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2021
BDXTRA:

who won the fight? cheesy
I won..... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Metamophorsis Of The Celebs! / Wizkid Reacts To “the Headies Award” Snub / OMG!!! Genevieve Nnaji Caught Making Out With AY The Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.