Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? (25776 Views)

Have You Ever Walked In On People Having Sex? / Why Do People Cheat / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2021
Why do people still cheat on people they truly love?? undecided cry cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Cudeze4(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't really see any reason why someone who is in love should cheat, although most of them have different stupid reasons why they cheat.
some will say, she's not giving me sex, some will say i need to test another person.(My brother shey na market?).
If you are truely in LOVE, you wouldn't cheat the one whom you love bcuz you know it'll break his/her. And as far as i know, ''TRUE LOVE DOESN'T CAUSE HEARTBREAK''

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by chatinent: 9:45am On Sep 12, 2021
They were only attracted to them, not love. Two different words often mistaken. Love is not selfish.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by OhMyGodWtf: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you CANT cheat on the people you truly love, because if you indeed truly loved someone, you wouldnt knowingly hurt them by cheating. sadly, many people fall out of love or pretend/lie that they love someone, when in reality they dont.

if you dont care about your partner's feeling; if you dont respect your partner/relationship; if you are ready and willing to throw your r/ship into the dustbin then you cant call that love

Dont get it wrong or ever make that mistake of thinking that you cannot cheat on someone you truly love.. you will and you can

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:17am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Cheating can only happen when you don't love someone.....So I won't and can't be deceived by a partner who will cheat on me and later claim to truly love me undecided. Na only mumu dem dey tell that kind thing undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Some love are fake,while others are lust.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by GboyegaD(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm dis matter get as e be.
One thing though is life happens. People cheat not because they don't truly love their partners but for personal reasons.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Newboss(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Definitely.

Cheating has nothing to do with love. Not cheating has nothing to do with love.

It's all up to the individual's circumstances, choices, luck and opportunities. It's just sex. Make me cûm. That's all. Love is an emotion that is more than cûmming.

He is not sexually satisfied, nigga gats get it elsewhere. Same goes for the lady. It's not about love.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Dagger111(m): 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Why do people still cheat on people they truly love?? undecided cry cry

U don go cheat on ur lover ba?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Bornsinner7: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Ayo2004: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Men are designed to disect more than one toto,it gets worse when they are rich and are able to attract any toto of their choice
For those saying some men don't cheat (very rare especially among the rich ones),those ones are denying themselves,trying their possible best,trying to override their natural instincts not to cheat
It is not a matter of love
A man usually loves one woman with his heart but his gbola is for plenty women
It's not about love.
He has met a pretty girl who he wants to explore her Toto,booty and titties until he moves on to the next one but his heart dey with one woman.Sex is not emotional for most men.

As for women too,they are designed to always look for better,they cheat on their boyfriends and husbands when in love because they met a richer,more handsome,cuter,bigger gbola and so on. because they always want more except the ones that cant just do without sex
That's why pretty ladies cheat more than ugly girls because they always meet a guy with more but an ugly girl will hold on to one guy if she manages to see him self
Women (especially the pretty ones) who don't cheat are the ones that are able to control their level of materialism and greed (Nigerian girls left the group chat grin) and direct that attention to that one gbola.Most pretty women cheat one way or the other
It's not about love
Women want to chop life without working too hard
This is why your pretty babe will japa once she sees a guy with a clean Benz(and she will,if she is the Nicki Minaj type)
It's nothing personal,just business
For most women,comfort>love

My conclusion is it is almost impossible to find a rich and famous guy guy or an extremely pretty girl with those ass and curves who doesn't cheat especially in Nigeria.In short,please ,never fall in love in Nigeria
Treat your partner right,take care of them but always put in the back of your mind that your so called lover can serve you breakfast anytime.Hence,don't do pass yourself
Don't spend pass yourself
Don't kill yourself for anybody.
But many of una no dey hear word angry

I am a guy so I advice my fellow Nigerian men to please follow their natural instincts.If you have a sexy lover and see a sexier one,please fvck am.Do not keep killing yourself inside with "I must be loyal"
A lion should act like a lion grin

114 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Xscape047: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
So that they will chop and clean mouth on time....or all the times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by igbowoman: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
1.They don't really love them

2.Temptations

3.They have been there before

4. Abuse from " the one they love"

5.lustful spirit

6.The one they love is not good in bed

7.The thrill of it

8. Their partner is not emotionally connected.This last point is why women cheat

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Lilpen3758: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Because it's easier...... people like to do easy stuffs.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Damidave1124(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
The only reason why you shouldn't cheat when you are in love with someone is that, cheating will hurt the one you love badly when he/she gets to know that you're cheating.

They cheat with the intention of their partner will not know, when the partner eventually knows, they'll result to begging, but the deed has already been done.
May God help us.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
love is kind. How can you love someone thoroughly on one hand and boldly break their heart? That's a paradox. Love doesn't cheat. Period.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by merits(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
can you continue to eat akpu for the rest of your life?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Odunharry(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
It's because they want to cheat and the sad truth is alot of us confuse what we feel to be love.

There's truly no excuse for cheating though. People do it because they want.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who really love will never hurt or cheat on you
Once there’s cheating that no longer love it’s just benefit

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by nakaman: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
French love
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Skillsnigeria: 1:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin because we practice fake love in Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Felaak47(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
undecided
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Atheistan: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
For me i can say that having self control and being principled is all that can stop you from cheating in a relationship..love is not enough to do that.
Your lover can cheat on you just because he hasn't seen you for a decade and he really needs to get it outta his system. It doesn't mean he has fallen outta love with you.
Same applies to chronic cheating men and women they simply lack self control and self discipline.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Mossadd: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
They get tired of them and wanna taste another puna or dicko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Until we get the true meaning of love, we'll continue to hurt ourselves and other people.

Let's stop mistaking infactuation for love.
Love is not a feeling. No! Love is a sacrifice!

That feeling ( infactuation you mistake for love ) you have for your partner can easily grow towards another fellow at any given opportunity making you to cheat that instant. But love (sacrifice) is what will make you resist when the temptation arises for you to cheat.

Love don't cheat
Love don't hurt
Love forgives because its a conscious effort you make to protect someone or something you cherish.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by wunmi590(m): 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? by chuks34(m): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
I don’t know o
I guess it’s infatuation

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Simp Story/experience And My Initiation To Red Pill / Why Everyone MUST get married / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.