Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East (2063 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2021
Over 50 years ago the Nigerian side rejoiced becuase Owerri was deserted in defeat, today Owerri shall be deserted becuase the people are at home celebrating our victory.

Over 50 years ago, Asaba came out in droves with their white attire just to be pelted in blood: the Aaba massacre today AlaIgbo is deserted becuase we don't want a repeat of that history.

Over 50 years ago you blockaded our land and starved our children without food, today we blockaded our land by ourselves becuase we don't want a repeat of those ugly incident.

Gowon, Buhari, Awolowo was all part of this genocide, yet you can come here after threatening to speak to us in the language we understand, but we gave you a familiar scene.

Today we are at home, you still feel proud of the genocide, and other accomplice who have a chance to seek forgiveness while there is still time. From your languages I don't think you are our friend.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Jerryherd: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2021
cool

Live in Owerri

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Remove that first EndSars picture if you want I can send you the real video of Sam Mbakwe airport, if I'm celebrating birthday, my crowd shall be more than the rest of the picture

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by BKayy: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Live in Owerri

Is that lady, third one from the right (3rd pix) wearing Hijab?
Covering their necks?
Ndigbo don't do such. Igbo women specifically sew large exposed neck region so that haters and admirers can see their necklace.
Something a Muslim can never do, even if it is for propaganda because others might use the opportunity to catch a glimpse of her breast.
In other words, those are Muslim women. Look at their skirt.

BTW, see where you got your crowd propaganda picture from. Shameless Nigerian

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by InHeaven(m): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Mere rant! Ipob has been conquered in their land.

Buhari has been welcomed
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:
Mere rant! Ipob has been conquered in their land.

Buhari has been welcomed
Did you see a mention of IPOB in this thread the Igbos have shown you a little vote of no confidence,

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by PIMPAR: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Remove that first EndSars picture if you want I can send you the real video of Sam Mbakwe airport, if I'm celebrating birthday, my crowd shall be more than the rest of the picture
IPoB are born Wailers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 10:04am On Sep 09, 2021
PIMPAR:

IPoB are born Wailers
Lol see who is resorting to this dirty fight, We are Igbo people, IPOB is an organisation, the people had dropped their statements

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by yemmight(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2021
Na just few like these day Imo?
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Jerryherd: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Is that lady, third one from the right (3rd pix) wearing Hijab?
Covering their necks?
Ndigbo don't do such. Igbo women specifically sew large exposed neck region so that haters and admirers can see their necklace.
Something a Muslim can never do, even if it is for propaganda because others might use the opportunity to catch a glimpse of her breast.
In other words, those are Muslim women. Look at their skirt

Picture one Head scarf won by African women including ibos

Picture two Hijab won by Jews, Muslims and Catholics

Major difference neck cover

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Anago55: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Live in Owerri

. Jeremiah, stop using endsars pictures to deceive the gullible ones

Afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Jerryherd: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Anago55:

Afonja

Note the poster

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by BKayy: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Picture one Head scarf won by African women including ibos

Picture two Hijab won by Jews, Muslims and Catholics

Major difference neck cover

Sorry our people wear neither of the two in Igboland.
You people keep proving that you know absolutely nothing about Ndigbo. Especially the ones in Alaigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Cashio(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2021
The only set of people you will see today are paid APC party members and other hired persons.... No sane person will come out into that crowd today, not necessarily in solidarity with the sit at home idea, but for fear of being hit by a stray bullet or other misfortunes.
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Jerryherd: 10:14am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Sorry our people wear neither of the two in Igboland.
You people keep proving that you know absolutely nothing about Ndigbo. Especially the ones in Alaigbo

Chimamanda Adeche from Anambra

Rev Sr Agatha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Cashio:
The only set of people you will see today are paid APC party members and other hired persons.... No sane person will come out into that crowd today, not necessarily in solidarity with the sit at home idea, but for fear of being hit by a stray bullet or other misfortunes.
Personally the feelings for me is different, I'm not about the sit at home nor any stray bullet fear but what is Buhari coming here to do, in the Dot, what is he doing here after all the hate and disreg the commander in chief preached, this Igboland and even the British confirm our difference, this is the language we speak I hope he understands it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Why are you trying to hard to teach the Igbos our culture, is Chimamanda now the deciding factor of Igbo attire, Chimamanda a world renowned writer that had assimilated many cultures is what you used to h
Judge besides is that Adichie's head wrap same with the lady in question
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by NakwansaPolice: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
Jerryherd:
cool

Live in Owerri

[/s]
Muhammed na rented crowd
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by BKayy: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Rev Sr Agatha
Chimamanda Adiche lives in USA.
The Rev sister is wearing a Cardigan.
Like I said, you people know nothing about Ndigbo that are living in Igboland.
Absolutely Nothing.
You rely on what you can salvage from a place like Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Chynwe(f): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2021
The person that posted that End SARS picture needs a brain revaluation. The streets are desserted in IMO State.We are all indoors today

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Jerryherd: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2021
BKayy:

Chimamanda Adiche lives in USA.
The Rev sister is wearing a Cardigan.
Like I said, you people know nothing about Ndigbo that are living in Igboland.
Absolutely Nothing.
You rely on what you can salvage from a place like Nairaland.

Ok

I guess this ain't head scarfs

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by BKayy: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ok

We are not talking about "hair scarf" but the type of scarf.
You don't know the type our women wear down here. What you posted before this one is common with Yoruba women.
No need arguing further, you Nigerians know Nothing about Ndigbo
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by techwaya: 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Walkee: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Oga stop wailing about a war. You don't expect the enemies you're shooting to give you food so you can have enough strength to fight them. It's like your people didn't know what war meant when they decided to start it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2021
Smh
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AK481(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Live in Owerri

What a massive crowd grin grin grin

The last time I saw this was champions league final of 2012
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by garfield1: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Ok

Hmmm,seems the igbo culture is very inferior
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by AlexBells(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2021
garfield1:

Hmmm,seems the igbo culture is very inferior
What's your culture, how do you rate something you dont even know, do you travel
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by Khd95(m): 1:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
so buhari media miscreants that was against #ENDSARS could use pictures from same to launder buharis image, leemao

shame on apc and buhari and who ever is supporting him, look at the scanty crowd, its obvious they were rented grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by FakeUnity: 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Live in Owerri

Insufferable Musleem mugu with fake pictures.

Sufferhead pro-abokey muric pleb. grin
Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by FakeUnity: 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Anago55:

Afonja

Jerryherd is not jeremiah. Him na omidinadeen surajudeen. Na proper ewedu musulumi.

Who dash monkey banana? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: IP0B Unkown Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In SE (video) / I Have Not Eaten Anything Since Sunday - Nnamdi Kanu Says As DSS Refuses To Give / Esn/unknown Gunmen Cut Man's Head This Early Morning In Imo State - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.