Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,434 members, 7,801,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East (2056 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East by OfoIgbo: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Remove that first EndSars picture if you want I can send you the real video of Sam Mbakwe airport, if I'm celebrating birthday, my crowd shall be more than the rest of the picture

And the last three pictures are the same people and scene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Picture Of Nnamdi Kanu In Pains / Tinubu Is A Simp - Reno Omokri / SW Set To Get The Yaradua Treatment (AGAIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.