Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane (57966 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Steps In, Raises Three-man Liaison Team / President Buhari Steps Down From A Camouflaged Armored Car (Photo) / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by PointZerom: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah for safe landing.

Sai Baba everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by fredoooooo: 10:38am On Sep 09, 2021
madridguy:

Sai Baba everywhere.
God bless Baba , God Bless Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by gnykelly(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2021
This coming to Ibo land is suspicious... it's about 17 days to the trial of Nnamdi KANU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
angry
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by slimfit1(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Unknown gunmen killing innocent people in Imo State. If you are the true sons of your father, come out and try nonsense today

If Kanu was not under his custody Buhari would not try to come to Imo believe me I have an Igbo friend who said that to me. It's a different game now they are quiet not I only feel sorry for people working under Imo sharia governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by adeche22(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol...��
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by hotseat: 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Op, you had to quickly bring this photo to cover up for the one earlier posted after a guard of honour has already been performed?

We don already see the scarecrow figure!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by babajero(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2021
My advice to my brothers in the East is to let the dead bury themselves, buhari don't care what happens to him, all he want is to trigger war in Nigeria, because he believes he has armed fulanis enough to take over the country, that is why he is doing things that will provoke ethnic war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by aidameoryou: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Ikenna17:
Ozu Nwuranwu! angry

Meanwhile, Hey guys, I made a podcast for men to sit down and talk about issues that affect them in a light-hearted/semi serious manner. It's made by men for everyone and it's available on all your favourite streaming platforms. Check my signature for the links, I promise you'll be entertained! Please share and rate if you like it��

where are you at?
what are your plans for the podcast,
would like to know more, and be a part
hit me up
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by contigiency(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Hmmm. Some people will not breath well for months just for seeing this.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by CoolAmbience(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Unknown gunmen killing innocent people in Imo State. If you are the true sons of your father, come out and try nonsense today

Dem neva born dem....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by gidado14(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-president-buhari-lands-in-imo-photos/

Nnamdi Cownu won't be happy with this

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by gbolswag(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Handsome man

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
madridguy:

Sai Baba everywhere.

Orue

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by zinizta: 10:45am On Sep 09, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Ipob missed a chance to declare a sit at home
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Ugoandytech: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2021
Do you need friendly, professional, high-tech upscale bitcoin /cryptocurrency investment/platform script .We have more than 45 high-tech, professional, powerful different bitcoin/HYIP investment website/scripts we design, build and clone any site of your choice at a very cheap price.
|=============>WhatsApp us if interested<=============|

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by DaRuud(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
madridguy:

Sai Baba everywhere.
Wallahi Tallahi , sai Baba . The chief dotter in the dot nation

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Christistruth00: 10:47am On Sep 09, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nigeria is a zoo
We’ll burn down the zoo
No election will hold in Igbo land
Buhari must not come to Igbo land..

See ham;

Nnamdi Kanu the President of the Online Fendi Republic

Where Fendi is the Uniform of their National Armed Forces

Disagreeing Saboteurs are beheaded

6 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Sholaco: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2021
So he is no more the Jubril from Sudan? Hahahahahaha shame on ipob/ESN

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
The security agency in that Owerri are up to one million to protect him.The bandits,Fulani herdsmen, miyetti Allah,DSS,SSS,army,airforce navy,nsdc,police, vigilant...
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Boyooosa(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Honestly, buhari should just try to nail the war against terrorism, Killer-herdsmen most especially, he will naturally regain the love he lost with Nigerians.
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Okunga: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
I’m driving and screaming The General… Who dey breath. I am not a Buhari fan but this man dey give me Joy.. see as him agile. Salute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by tujays(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Buhari the Chief sheriff is In town, the slayer of Ipigs. they shiver on sighting his presence. make una make sure una sit at home today so as to make DSS and SSS work easier for them. at least the security alertness wont be intense. mumu people with IQ of a pig. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by contigiency(m): 10:51am On Sep 09, 2021
slimfit1:

If Kanu was not under his custody Buhari would not try to come to Imo believe me I have an Igbo friend who said that to me. It's a different game now they are quiet not I only feel sorry for people working under Imo sharia governor.

You and that your friend are operating from another planet. True sons and daughters of Igbo are not sharing that nonsense sentiments. Else, both of you should analyse how Kanu could have stopped buhari from coming. And for you to say that IMO state is practicing sharia law, says it all about your gullibility.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Sholaco:
He is the Jubril from Sudan? Hahahahahaha 3 gbosa for ipob/ESN

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Angelfrost(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2021
Dwayne22:
The most cursed person in Nigeria... If you think you've been cursed from your village, baba na evidence say curses no dey work

The fact that he is Hale and hearty lends credence to the fact that curses are meaningless especially when directed at people who don't know or care.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by kwalakwala123(f): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
Hapinex01:
Baba cloth no fit am
Chaiiiiiii Diaris GOD oooooooooooooo Bad Belle no good o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Jayr1000: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
If you are not from the state and know nothing about the state .. it's best mind your business and stop spewing rubbish ... I hope your sense is correct now
hisexcellency34:
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by adebaba5: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
See crowd oooo
E choke grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by Livingstone124: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2021
From the pictures above I see no several people jubilation. OP u need proper welders google.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by nathyx(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Reports reaching me have spotted some IPOB officials at the Airport ready to welcome the President cry cry
Re: Buhari In Imo: Photos As President Buhari Steps Off The Plane by 8stargeneral: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release / Tinubu With Oba Saheed Elegushi And Muri Okunola In France / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.