Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (54561 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by xelly: 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Osibanjo came and commissioned something sometime back and yet it is not motorable. Buhari has also come to commission the same thing at the same state.

Nawao ooo
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by berrystunn(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Buhari did not come to imo state for campaign

So they don't really need people around for security reasons.

Ipob finally helped the security personnel for there job to protect the president...
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by dozai: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
wallstreetnews:
President Muhammadu Buhari has commissioned road project completed by the governor Hope Uzodimma

Pt1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZHF0jGveD4

Pt2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GLbWw6Lx9Q

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CTmHTD_ICt_/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTmQhY6NMLn/?utm_medium=copy_link

Painted Roads as shown below. Uzodimma is a replica of the implementation of the Late Sarduana 1960 speech. See as dem dey paint road. Saw this on my way from Anambra yesterday.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Lightorder: 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Nothing makes your enemy happier than seeing you in pain.
Buhari and Hope should enjoy the moment.
I can't come and be wailing this afternoon. grin

Biko gbanyere m beer ka'm nwuo

I don't owe dimwits like you any explanation, if you're half as wise as you claim to be, you would have known the misspelling was intentional for the sake of emphasis.
I don't blame you, Social media have given people below the league of my gateman the opportunity to hurl insults at me.
Seun have given oke na ngwele Nile ohere ikwu ka osi masi ha.
Anumanu na akwunyebeghi otu Naira na ihe gbasara Biafra.
O na social media ka Ike unu na aputa, go and confront Buhari nah?
Nwa Nikita ohia.

I don't know what is wrong with you people
So I have become a bad person because of my benign submission, what is wrong with what I said?
Where were you when I was criticizing and condemning the evils of this administration?
Simple joke you can't take, what have you achieved with all the curses you have heaped on Buhari?
Who mad you a judge over me? I guess I should be wailing from thread to thread because I'm unemployed like you.

One mofo even said that I'm not Igbo grin
You guys are bereft of wisdom.
Ndi uchu !!!
so glad I don’t need to read the long and huge garbage you dumped here as a reply. onye ara! Misfit

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
alizma:
Which road? The south East people are busy blaming the West and northerners for their problem when they sleep and wake up every day with the major cause of their problems. Where is the road that is being commissioned? Your leaders are killing you and you are busy shouting Buhari.
Will Biafra change an Igbo man from being Igbo, are the current governors in the south East from the north or west?
The earlier we start asking our immediate leaders for good governance, the better for all of us.

This statement is highly demonic and disgustingly against Ndigbo at this moment..

We don't need it, if it's an advice !

Be reminded that South East governors are all products of this corrupt zoo government,

Biafrans restoration will rekindle the hopes and restore lost democratical Independence will of the Ndigbo people.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Weedhustler: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Skyview01:

The guy is jobless!

I see you dangote!

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by IbileIfe: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists noise makers are nowhere to be found

99.99% of the people in Imo State obeyed the Sit-At-Home Order of IPOB.
So, who is ruling?

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by paltielx: 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
I was watching to see what can stop Buhari from entering into any corner of South East if he wants to
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Painintheass221: 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Police men in the barracks at Owerri were told to dress in mufti and come to welcome Buhari.

Even Cultural troupes paid to welcome bubu refused to show up.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Grandkay21(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
The horn is heavy than PMB

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by nazimakash6: 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo freelancers[/url]
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by aidameoryou: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

I don't owe dimwits like you any explanation, if you're half as wise as you claim to be, you would have known the misspelling was intentional for the sake of emphasis.
I don't blame you, Social media have given people below the league of my gateman the opportunity to hurl insults at me.
Nwa Nikita ohia.

So I have become a bad person because of my benign submission, what is wrong with what I said?
Where were you when I was criticizing and condemning the evils of this administration?
Simple joke you can't take, what have you achieved with all the curses you have heaped on Buhari?
Who mad you a judge over me? I guess I should be wailing from thread to thread because I'm unemployed like you.

Ndi uchu !!!

calm down, we know say your gateman dey chop wella

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Gfskw: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by kechywillz(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol,buhari will be highly embarrassed that only his party members showed up to his visit in IMO and few rented crowds,the most shameful thing is leaving aso rock only to commission sub standard traffic light
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by dettolgel: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
femlad97:
you see u are the first igbo person without brain that i will see on nairaland....
Abiola was jailed you guess took money which money bla bla bla....Ask your father and mother about what happened during abiola time during the military rule and stop saying rubbish
Igboho was arrested in a foreign land....we Yoruba's protest for him not to be returned and not to be released to nigeria government which we won without yoruba agitators forcing any yoruba person to sit at home or to not find is daily bread...And soon everything will settled, ighoho aides are released last week before next month everything will be settled....get that and stop saying rubbish you dont know cool
Unlike you igbos...kanu was arrested in a foreign land did you guys protest protest against that until he was brought to zoo nation...una dey watch....upon that ipob still dey kill hin people as if dat z not enough still con impose stupid sit at home to inconvenient the igbo masses because only one man...
So with this stats of mine please tell me the demon between both grin grin grin grin grin

You offsprings of fallen demon who you dey explain give? This one pain you enter bone.

I no need your explanation use the time wey u dey use narrate this go ask your mama who your papa be.

I get quota for bastards like you, you have exhausted your quota. No more response from me.

So make I go find people wey know their papa respond to.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Nwa Nikita ohia.

Ndi uchu !!!

It's a pattern here already.
Ones you refuse to join them in being brainwashed and drinking the urine of that scammer from London who has brainwashed them beyond redemption,you automatically become non Igbo.
The first attack is Fulani or Afonja ��.
The next attack will be BMC.
The next one will be Efulefu ��.
Fiaakwa ndia bu ndi nzuzu 5g pro max ��

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Nwa Nikita ohia.

Ndi uchu !!!

No mind the guy, it's not everyone you see on this platform that have sense.

Simple comprehension is not actually simple.

He should have understood where you are coming from.

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by olatuns2017: 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
wallstreetnews:
President Muhammadu Buhari has commissioned road project completed by the governor Hope Uzodimma

Pt1

Pt2

Igbos

Buhari or Jubril?

Life no balance

Jubril in Aba n Cownu in prison
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by paltielx: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
IbileIfe:

99.99% of the people in Imo State obeyed the Sit-At-Home Order of IPOB.
So, who is ruling?
iPod just like Taliban are feared because of their wickedness but not respected
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by UARcoinFounder: 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
It was in this same Imo state Baba said he’ll make 1 Naira = 1 Dollar apparently we dy hear am now.

#Buy_the_uarcoin
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by femlad97(m): 6:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
dettolgel:

You offsprings of fallen demon who you dey explain give? This one pain you enter bone.

I no need your explanation use the time wey u dey use narrate this go ask your mama who your papa be.

I get quota for bastards like you, you have exhausted your quota. No more response from me.

So make I go find people wey know their papa respond to.
Like I'm so disappointed with all the response i got from you....like i said before you are the first igbo person without brain/thinking i will meet on nairaland....igbo people dey sharp give better savage response on here as cruise but you are dull/ not intelligent at all as well as having zero iQ .....and you can do better bla bla ode!!! Talk
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by MrGerald(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
InHeaven:
You can't be full of hate and expect to govern a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. NEVER

Third class citizen forever!
You must be from those irrelevant small minority tribes who knows that they are the real third class citizens but keep consoling yourselves
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by LivingTribunal: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Hahaha

Bullet proof bags... Before Ipob tries shit

Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by johndik(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Which one is Photoshop ?

Are you telling us that kanu is not arrested ?

All the things I posted here is true.
Yes he was arrested but this was the cloth he wore on the day of the arrest or thereafter. You just Photoshopped his head to an image which did not even match his body position.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by LLMG: 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
that shows how unpopular the president/governor is. When you have the opportunity make good use of it. There is a quote in the holy book that says, a good name is better than riches.
Sirjamo:
Ipob terrorists noise makers are nowhere to be found
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Sirjamo: 10:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
LLMG:
that shows how unpopular the president/governor is. When you have the opportunity make good use of it. There is a quote in the holy book that says, a good name is better than riches.
There's nothing Buhari can do to enter the good book of Igbo.

What he has done there in 6 years, PDP did not do it in sixteen, yet, they hate him and love everyone one in the PDP.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by LLMG: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
his nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry cost him whatever little credit he might have gained. there is nothing he will do now that can clean that stain, it is safely in the history book of Nigeria against his name. As of today, killer herdsmen under the protection of his administration are still killing and maiming Nigerians. This conspiracy against Nigerans under his watch will not be easily forgotten.
Sirjamo:
There's nothing Buhari can do to enter the good book of Igbo.

What he has done there in 6 years, PDP did not do it in sixteen, yet, they hate him and love everyone one in the PDP.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Sirjamo: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2021
LLMG:
his nepotism, ethnic and religious bigotry cost him whatever little credit he might have gained. there is nothing he will do now that can clean that stain, it is safely in the history book of Nigeria against his name. As of today, killer herdsmen under the protection of his administration are still killing and maiming Nigerians. This conspiracy against Nigerans under his watch will not be easily forgotten.
You gave him five percent of your votes, you expect him to abandon the regions that gave him 90% and pack his government with his haters, who does that?

Go and enjoy your PDP that did not execute a single project in your region for sixteen years.
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
wallstreetnews:

Pt1

Pt2

Pls explain how you commission an uncompleted road.
APC is the definition of failure
Re: Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
InHeaven:
You can't be full of hate and expect to govern a multi ethnic country like Nigeria. NEVER

Third class citizen forever!

The first statement your President made on inauguration was full of hate (5%) but you’ll always find a way to support his hate speeches

Dr Chinelo Megafu's Body Arrives Lagos (Photos, Video) / Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) / Cost Of Living In Nigeria Is Cheaper Than UK Or US

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62