Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van (3450 Views)

How Much Do U Knw About This Van (photo) / Mercedes Benz Van MB100 Tokunbo (lagos Clear ) FOR SALE - #550,000 / PLEASE CALL ME AND TAKE THIS VAN HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 10:45am On May 24, 2011
hi everyone, i have a ford transit van 2000, right hand drive very clean, that i brought in around dec, unfortunately i have not being able to get buyer for it, i have made up my mind to do something else with it come june end if it is still unsold, pls i need advice on the different options or uses i can find for the van, if i convert it, what are the things i do with it to generate steady income,

any constructive advise will be appreciated.

thankssssssssss a lot
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by webcam(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2011
fi you can convert it then you look for who can make used of it to work and pay daily or hire purchase
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by stechi(m): 12:22pm On May 24, 2011
webcam:

fi you can convert it then you look for who can make used of it to work and pay daily or hire purchase

Same thing I did with this vehicle but the problem now is getting a good and "relatively" reliable driver.'cos i intend using it for goods delivery.
Anyone with a better advice,can drop his opinion here,pls.

Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 12:52pm On May 24, 2011
@stechi,

where did you convert yours and what did it cost you, to use for goods delivery, what do i need to do, i have virtually no idea how to start, any info is appreciated
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by webcam(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2011
@stechi what type of good you want to used to deliver?my friend that own a bus like this do give to driver to use to work n pay daily but most of the driver are very sill if you don't becausefull they will make man to develop strange sickness, at last he give to a man that work in V.I he used it to take passeger in the morning to V.I and evening, which is very okay for him, now he is happy with the bussiness
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by macodollar: 3:35pm On May 24, 2011
hw much do u want 2 sell d van?
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by stechi(m): 9:40am On May 25, 2011
remioshy:

@stechi,

where did you convert yours and what did it cost you, to use for goods delivery, what do i need to do, i have virtually no idea how to start, any info is appreciated

1. conversion was done at Costain by 08037168781-kossy and cost me close to 250k but I wont recommend you to him 'cos of my sad experience with him.Instead there are locations at Ladipo market and I heard they are good and charges lower than what the stupid Kossy charged me.
2. i ntend using it for goods delivery but yet to get a driver for the vehicle and also register it with a company or association where the vehicle would be operating.

webcam:

@stechi what type of good you want to used to deliver?my friend that own a bus like this do give to driver to use to work n pay daily but most of the driver are very sill if you don't becausefull they will make man to develop strange sickness, at last he give to a man that work in V.I he used it to take passeger in the morning to V.I and evening, which is very okay for him, now he is happy with the bussiness

goods such as beverages,toiletries,drinks,household items would be ideal.

macodollar:

hw much do u want 2 sell d van?

do u mean my van?
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by femmy2010(m): 10:31am On May 25, 2011
Have a contact in Ladipo,Lagos that can convert if for you for N180k if you desire that.
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by inspiredm(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2011
This Thread has been stickied on the Front Page in the Mean time for Maximum Exposure

Good Luck
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by stechi(m): 11:17am On May 25, 2011
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by macodollar: 4:02pm On May 25, 2011
yes, i mean ur van. do u stil want 2 sell it? if so, hw much?
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 6:16pm On May 25, 2011
does anyone want to buy mine, will take reasonable offer, need to see the van first to see how clean and sound it is,
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by touchlight: 11:13pm On May 25, 2011
@stechi , AM NOT SURE IF IT WOULD BE ACCEPTED IN THE COMPANY I INTEND PLACING A TRUCK,THEY MOST ACCEPT VOLKSWAGEN LT TRUCKS (HIGH ROOF). I WOULD FIND OUT AND LET YOU KNOW. IF THEY WOULD ACCEPT IT,YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT THE TRUCK UNDER MY CARE AND WE WOULD REACH AN AGREEMENT AS TO HOW MUCH I WOULD BE PAYING YOU MONTHLY PR IF YOU SO WISH,YOU CAN SELL IT TO ME FOR AN HIRE PURCHASE. PLS SEND SOME MORE PICTURES TO adedeji_agedegudu@yahoo.com. THANKS.
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 11:10am On May 26, 2011
@femmy2010,

pls can ihave your contact details atl adipo for the conversion.

thanks
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 26, 2011
My dear, bring this van in to Germaine Auto Centre for trade-in. We'll take this car from you, calculate the actual cash value of the van and give you a brand new Hiace bus or any car of your choice by paying the difference for the new one. We can also convert this car to a left-hand drive for you. Just give Lizzy a call on 08184476479. Hope to hear from you.
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 8:19am On May 27, 2011
thanks @ lizziekris,

wl get in touch
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by femmy2010(m): 8:59am On May 27, 2011
07025598790 Rahman.
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 1:22pm On May 30, 2011
thanks@femmy2010,

i will get n touch wt him. thanks
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2011
thanks all
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by Aks(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2011
I have 2 of this kind of FORD TRANSIT VAN RHD from UK going for 400K, if interested, kindly send mail to tireni2011@gmail.com for further discussion

Van is in OJODU Lagos, Thank you
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by remioshy(f): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
hi

@femmy2010,

the guy rahman, has he got any other num, i av tried several times to call his number, it seems it not in use.

thanks
Re: Pls Help Me, What Do I Do With This Van by shawonlese: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2011
This is what you can do with the Van.

Mercedes Benz 207 Van. It is custom designed for Food vending. It is a 1989 Truck with Diesel engine, Manual Gear. It has shelves, standing and seating area. This is a Mobile Store. You can put all your food, bakery or other items for easy display to market.

Pre-Order from Germany.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2007 2.4M(Reduced) / Sparkling Clean Toyota Corolla 2004 Model(bank Type). Buy And Drive!#900k / Tokunbo 2003 mazda protégé5 600k(manual) ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.