Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

English Language Teacher Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / English Language Teacher Vacancy (1122 Views)

MATHS Teacher Vacancy- PRIMARY Section, , Lekki, Lagos / What To Do With A Degree In English Language / Igbo Language Teacher Needed In A Secondary School In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Language Teacher Vacancy by sunkieisland(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
JOB VACANCY

Position: English Language and Literature-in-English Teacher

Responsibilities:
Teaching English Language and Literature-in-English to Senior Secondary School students
Preparing students for WAEC, JAMB and IGCSE
Carry out detailed duties of a class teacher
Perform other tasks assigned by the school

Requirements

Proven track record as an English and Literature teacher
Minimum of B.A or B.Ed English Language (M.A. will be an added advantage)
Excellent comprehension delivery of phonetics and grammar.

Salary Range: Competitive

Send your resume to emmanuel.s.oladele@gmail.com or
Call +229 69 45 26 24
WhatsApp: +229 69 45 26 24

Application ends by Friday 17th September 2021
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by Nwaotu10(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Which one is salary attractive?
Be very specific on the salary structure.

This was how my pal travelled down to portnovo,Benin Republic, and was offered #30,000 as monthly renumeration.
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by sunkieisland(m): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Which one is salary attractive?
Be very specific on the salary structure.

This was how my pal travelled down to portnovo,Benin Republic, and was offered #30,000 as monthly renumeration.
First of all you're paid in Francs CFA not naira

Secondly, how much is an average English teacher paid in Lagos? When we said competitive, we mean, you will be paid almost as good as average private schools in Lagos and Abeokuta, and perhaps even better. The average salary is usually between the equivalent of N60.000 - N70.000 monthly here in Cotonou.
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by Pax101: 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
sunkieisland:

Secondly, how much is an average English teacher paid in Lagos? When we said competitive, we mean, you will be paid almost as good as average private schools in Lagos and Abeokuta, and perhaps even better. The average salary is usually between the equivalent of N60.000 - N70.000 monthly here in Cotonou.

Na only mumu professional English teacher go leave Nigeria to Benin Republic go dey teach.

The truth is, Professional English Teachers earns not less than 150-200k in Nigeria. They even work remotely as side hustles.
No reasonable Professional English tutor will accept the offer, little wonder the thread is empty.
My two cents grin grin
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by MufasaLion: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
[s]
sunkieisland:

[/s]

See how you wrote this bullshit with confidence
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by Pax101: 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

See how you wrote this bullshit with confidence

Na only novice go accept that kind job. All these fresh English graduates, with 1-3 years experience in teaching.
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by MufasaLion: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Pax101:

Na only novice go accept that kind job. All these fresh English graduates, with 1-3 years experience in teaching.

Exactly!
Re: English Language Teacher Vacancy by sunkieisland(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Pax101:

Na only mumu professional English teacher go leave Nigeria to Benin Republic go dey teach.

The truth is, Professional English Teachers earns not less than 150-200k in Nigeria. They even work remotely as side hustles.
No reasonable Professional English tutor will accept the offer, little wonder the thread is empty.
My two cents grin grin

OK. If you have one job that pays as many as what you claim, I'd gladly quit my job right now for it and go for it, if that well-paid jobs abound everywhere in Nigeria, there will be low unemployment rate.

Keep living in your dreams. Or continue quoting salaries of international schools there and deceiving people that need the job to help their lives.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy vacancy vacancy at IPS logistics limited / I Am Getting Depressed Every Day. / How Many Cadets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.