Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant (593 Views)

Akara And Pap Business / Learn How To Make 30k Daily At The Comfort Of Your Home / Husband Joins Wife To Sell Akara In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well a Renowned Twitter Tax Consultant says Akara business is so lucrative that they could make 30k at least daily and 600k monthly....

Those of you wey dey close or related to akara sellers,shey na true abi na the normal lies and tales on twitter

I wan switch career abeg,who go help me draw akara business plan bayii

2 Likes

Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
lmao,Twitter the den of lies

3 Likes

Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by EkelediliBuhari: 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
So they should tax them??
Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by OkuFaba(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Una go soon tax beggars..

Greedy set of bastards, wetin concern you with how much she makes, can you endure the heat she has to stand everyday to make that Akara for peoples consumption??

Mr Tax collector, if you don't want to be unfortunate, mind ur business.

Abi dem tell you say she no dey pay levy for where she dey??

1 Like

Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by Davash222(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
You met a woman frying akara under the sun to pay you tax of 20k

Try that in my area, she go pour you hot oil for body. Foolish tax collector!

2 Likes

Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:
You met a woman frying akara under the sun to pay you tax of 20k

Try that in my area, she go pour you hot oil for body. Foolish tax collector!

Bros e clear say your area na either mushin or bariga....

Me trying to guide the business from tax collectors like

Re: Akara Sellers Make 30k Daily According To A Twitter Tax Consultant by Manq(m): 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
It might be possible though.. depending on the site

(1) (Reply)

GTB Imposes Mandatory Vaccinatn For Staffers, Threatens To Slash Salaries By 50% / Lets Talk About Stable Coins... Are "Stablecoins" Actually "Stable"? / No longer accepting people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.