Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills (30731 Views)

Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / Ayade Signs Cross-River Anti-corruption And Anti-Grazing Bills Into Law (Photos) / Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by SarkinYarki: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
pineed:

Will you stop this your silly 'Buhari' rants up & down.. who is your state governor.. what has he done to generate good IGR for your state?

Who is your Senator, HoR, Elected Reps.? What have they done for you and your state?

Tell us your state and what your Governor has done or keep shut ok.

GTFOH !!!!!!! BUHARI IS A MONUMENTAL FAILURE
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by themanderon: 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
EkelediliBuhari:
Onward we move

I know uzodinma the goat will not know what to do

Well let me confess, all this happenings are my boss @PMB latest strategy in the fight for kwaraption

Tains

He would rather forward IMO state allocation to Abuja than annoy his northern Lords.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by Ibkhaleel01: 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
DadaStephen1:
Dear Ibrahim Khaliel,
You’re just on the defensive and have failed to convince anyone with your lengthy write up.

The idea is:
Take for instance, we vat alcohol makers and sellers in the south, your region which classifies it as haram is eager to share the proceeds yeah?

Now let’s look at it this way;
Rivers collects all its vats and Wike decides to spend it, how does that concern you exactly ?

You complain that we always blame Buhari for everything including what the Governors and LG Chairmen ought to do innit?

With this new development, the next thing will be for citizens to start asking questions and holding their Governors accountable for a whole lotta things!

Everything is a process and that’s why it’s called Federalism.

It will even help the north to sit the heck up!
Any governor who cannot generate IGR should be kicked out and let the ones who can turn a desert into a paradise get in.

If the Fulanis refuse to sell cows and goats to the south, let the south eat fish and chicken,
Let them import special breed of cows and start cow colonies.

If the north refuse to sell tomatoes � let the south find an alternative.

This is the only way NIGERIA �� can become a great nation.

Q.E.D

I am not here to convince anyone! The truth stands xlear from Error!

You see nothing wrong in the animalistic nature of your folks barking like chained dogs...but to you is is my analysis that deserve refutation!

This is a cheap hypocrisy....

And as regards to VAT av summed it up if at all you read and understand it so well....

There's no room for baseless argument!

I wonder when your attitude towards the North will change...May be it is an inborn one!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by sampsonub100: 5:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Myhusband:

you've no conscience if you think Gej that do no much for people of south south and heavy corruption should continue all in the name of southerners, Yoruba stay at your back and when you fúck up, they fúcked you up that's why they stay behind him in 2011 but when he messed up they backed out which is the beauty of democracy

so I don't expect a low IQ like you to decode the above assertion, all in the name of our son, aboki got there and he was doing enough for his people but yet those idiots you elected overthere do nothing but you still eulogize them

shameless lo
Mr man, I am not holding brief for Jonathan. I quoted you because you said MACBAN can move their cattle to south-south or south-east because they are canvassing for Northern presidency. At no point in time have they ever done that. If there is any region that romances with the north it is the southwest. So let the cows remain there.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by Myhusband(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
sampsonub100:
Mr man, I am not holding brief for Jonathan. I quoted you because you said MACBAN can move their cattle to south-south or south-east because they are canvassing for Northern presidency. At no point in time have they ever done that. If there is any region that romances with the north it is the southwest. So let the cows remain there.

your southeast brothers said you guys are supporting Fulani PDP candidate to spite and I said they should take the cow talk follow body in their regions

anybody can be president not Fulani at this time
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Na wa .. The north will know the worst thing dey ever did was to force Buhari on NIGERIA...
This is a good move, as a Northerner I know we need to stop depending on oil and concentrate on our resources though oil only helps govts. Every trailer transporting food stuff has to have every bag on it tax atleast 5k, sheep's and goats have to be tax atleast 5k each while cows 10k. Local markets have to fully pay taxes but unfortunately in the North with more than 80% of her business being farming they neither collect tax nor bother to do anything to improve their economy based on it. Combatting raw materials into products through industrialisation is paramount, and this will likely immensely stop buying products from far. Those with population are likely going to enjoy the reforms!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by soojar(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
post=105646082:
Good development.
As long as each states utilize the VAT for the development and progress on their people.
As long as it won't end in the foreign accounts of politicians in the states.

Our stand @[/color] on everything related to this [color=#990000]VAT issue below.....

Well, even if it ends in the foreign accounts of some people it's still okay than it ending in the account of some people that will be using it to terrorize me.

I don't want my brother to steal my father's money, but if he does I would still prefer that to an outsider who happens to be a terrorist that would use same money to buy gun against me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by TheSexLover(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uncleodi:

I want to give you one bottle of something cold

����
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by thatsleepboy1: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLAP44:
All because of this man

Don't worry about his trousers

The tailor that sowed it has been arrested grin

Even the shoe seff na war
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by Holaomoakin(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
He who pays the viper dictates the tune , more troubles for country Nigeria! I move!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by bolacode: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
In Tinubu's absence, a lot of good things will happen!

Man nor be Jah!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by SeunNotOwner: 8:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
SLAP44:
All because of this man

Don't worry about his trousers

The tailor that sowed it has been arrested grin

Abba kyari
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by debaj10: 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2021

Our stand @[/color] on everything related to this [color=#990000]VAT issue below.....

come, what is really wrong with you?
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by dasparrow: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well done Lagos State. I am loving these new laws passed.
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by DadaStephen1(m): 12:58am On Sep 10, 2021
I feel your pain and I quite understand.

But are you frustrated that Nigerians are beginning to wake up and turn the northern smartness of old into today’s folly and anguish?

Your region has cheated other regions for too long and now you say they hate you. Same people you say are barking like dogs right?

Everything has to be about you guys
- The Jamb cut off marks
- The quota system
- The Arabic inscription on our currencies and coat of arm
- The National Mosque
- The National Assembly structure
- The ASO Villa relocation and structure
- The imposition of Sharia in the North West
- The Petroleum Industry Act
- You’d rather allow your children give birth to as many children as possible, dumping them in the streets and calling them Almajiri without caring for them so that you can wield power with population (we all can see the adverse effect of that today with Boko Haram and Banditry)
- The Political sense of entitlement
- Why fact that the oil belongs to all of us and the Gold in Zamfara belongs to them alone
I can go on and on

You people are selfish, hypocritical, lazy and disrespectful to other tribes and regions.

And please, don’t ever use the word hypocrisy again, because that’s the definition of your people.

You don’t want to tow that line with me.

Ibkhaleel01:

I am not here to convince anyone! The truth stands xlear from Error!

You see nothing wrong in the animalistic nature of your folks barking like chained dogs...but to you is is my analysis that deserve refutation!

This is a cheap hypocrisy....

And as regards to VAT av summed it up if at all you read and understand it so well....

There's no room for baseless argument!

I wonder when your attitude towards the North will change...May be it is an inborn one!
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by generalwo(m): 1:24am On Sep 10, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
.... What is obaseki waiting for?
Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by Ibkhaleel01: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2021
DadaStephen1:
I feel your pain and I quite understand.

But are you frustrated that Nigerians are beginning to wake up and turn the northern smartness of old into today’s folly and anguish?

Your region has cheated other regions for too long and now you say they hate you. Same people you say are barking like dogs right?

Everything has to be about you guys
- The Jamb cut off marks
- The quota system
- The Arabic inscription on our currencies and coat of arm
- The National Mosque
- The National Assembly structure
- The ASO Villa relocation and structure
- The imposition of Sharia in the North West
- The Petroleum Industry Act
- You’d rather allow your children give birth to as many children as possible, dumping them in the streets and calling them Almajiri without caring for them so that you can wield power with population (we all can see the adverse effect of that today with Boko Haram and Banditry)
- The Political sense of entitlement
- Why fact that the oil belongs to all of us and the Gold in Zamfara belongs to them alone
I can go on and on

You people are selfish, hypocritical, lazy and disrespectful to other tribes and regions.

And please, don’t ever use the word hypocrisy again, because that’s the definition of your people.

You don’t want to tow that line with me.

What? What is wrong with you? This is what you can turn to when you start worshiping human being

Why are you always bitter the moment you hear the North? Are we responsible for your erosion and HIV ravaged region?

They go to work, live, holiday & shop in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait & Qatar.
While there, they subject themselves completely to Sharia laws & Islamic injunctions that govern these countries.
They even learn Arabic to be able to communicate effectively.
But here in Nigeria that is governed by laws & a constitution that is based on the Christian CANONICAL laws...;
here in Nigeria that uses for all its official documents, schedules & civil observances the GREGORIAN calendar named after Pope Gregory XIII, who issued the papal bull Inter gravissimas in 1582, announcing calendar reforms for all of Catholic Christiandom which gave birth to the Gregorian calendar in use today also called the Western or Christian calendar...;
they want to die whenever they see Arabic inscription on anything. They are so afraid of Islamization & are all running away to the Middle East to escape been Islamized by Buhari.
Odiegwu Really!
Self-deceit & idiotic hypocrisy should indeed have a limit!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by ImaIma1(f): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Grayoso:

The North did not force Buhari on Nigeria but many Northerners (at least the 'woke' ones in the region like Ganduje, El Rufai, Sanusi Lamido etal) will regret that it is Buhari that used two terms that will now negatively define the North and precipitate animosity , from Southerners, towards the region and her people for a long time.

All Buhari's good deeds, [b]and there are many, will now be inconsequential because people generally only remember the few bad things you do and not the millions of good deeds to your name.[/b]

Meanwhile guys like Malami, Pantami etal are 'balling' because they are too myopic enjoying 'our time' to realize that life will go on after Buhari.

Re: Lagos Assembly Passes VAT, Anti-Open Grazing Bills by nazimakash6: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
https://www.seoclerks.us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu's Drug Allegations: I Don't Know Anybody Called David Hundeyin - Keyamo / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.