Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? (415 Views)

Start Your Shawarma Business With Little Or No Capital Ebook / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How Lucrative Is Pop Corn Business In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by felvick(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hello guys. Greetings to you all.
Please I need your advise and suggestions about how I can start up, run and manage a Sharwama business, Asun business and also a Pop corn business while not being present at all or once in a while.
Your contributions and comments will be highly appreciated and valued. Thanks
Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
felvick:
Hello guys. Greetings to you all.
Please I need your advise and suggestions about how I can start up, run and manage a Sharwama business, Asun business and also a Pop corn business while not being present at all or once in a while.
Your contributions and comments will be highly appreciated and valued. Thanks

Truth?
Employ me as am the only one I know that fear GoD and dread for anyone to spoil my proper name and upbringing I gained from physical parents,Holy Spirit and papa Oyedepo every morning at 5:30am
Besides I worked in the bank were I see money as paper and understand target

Hey, all nairaland youths..attend and watch ur life become sweet and meaningful

1 Like

Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by DonBabaNG: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Well its not too cool running this kind of business in absentia as a startup, but you can as well try to make enquiry to know the quantity and money expected from each so as to take stock of sales.

Contact me for your super clean Uk used phones at Donbaba

Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by felvick(m): 2:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok....but do you know how to make tasty Sharwama, Asun and pop-corn? Where is your location and how do you intend to operate, be transparent and remit correct and accurate money and records back to me
Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by felvick(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thanks for your advise Do baba.
I ask this question because I work and just want to start up a business/something else on the side

1 Like

Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by Ombres(f): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Do not hand the business to just one person..

Have someone who makes the shawarma, asun etc and popcorn

And get a trusted person to handle payments.

It's easier that way..

What's your location?
Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by Oyindamolah: 2:43am On Sep 10, 2021
felvick:
Thanks for your advise Do baba.
I ask this question because I work and just want to start up a business/something else on the side
Any business in Nigeria that you cannot be there physically is not advisable, they will run the business down. Instead I would advise you do crypto as a side hustle
Re: How Can One Run A Shawarma Business, Asun And Pop Corn Business In Absentia? by Firstcitizen: 7:18am On Sep 10, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Truth?
Employ me as am the only one I know that fear GoD and dread for anyone to spoil my proper name and upbringing I gained from physical parents,Holy Spirit and papa Oyedepo every morning at 5:30am
Besides I worked in the bank were I see money as paper and understand target

Hey, all nairaland youths..attend and watch ur life become sweet and meaningful
grin

(1) (Reply)

Let Introduce You To GMME Token Mining / Need Someone Or Company To Partner With For Bike Logistics Business / Temax Iptv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.