Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man (85949 Views)

[VIDEO] Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing S3x Tape Of His Wife With Another Ma / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2021

A Ghanaian man has reportedly collapsed and died after seeing a sex tape of his wife with another man.

A South Africa-based Ghanaian known as Paa Agya, said to have returned from South Africa was accused of being behind the sex tape. Local news platforms reported that Agya had sex tapes of about 20 women, of which 15 are already married.

After one of the videos was leaked on the internet, husband of one of the women who could not stand the sight of seeing his wife sleeping with Paa Agyei reportedly collapsed. He was rushed to the hospital but died as his condition got worse.

Angel FM reported that the deceased has been identified as Mr. John alias Nzema Marley and is said to be very popular in Prestea, Ghana.
https://browngh.com/collapses-dies-shortly-spotting-wife-leaked-s3xtape-20-married-women-prestea/

5 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Arewalegend: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Something must kill a man

142 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Alexas58: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Marriage is a vow that must be kept.
I don’t encourage cheating, but I’ve learnt something over the years.

A married man can Bleep any random lady and still come back to his family,
But once a married woman starts fucking out, automatically, she has lost all the love that she has for her husband and family and it wouldn’t take long before the husband dies.

I still condemn cheating, to be honest, to be in a marriage ain’t easy.
I ain’t married yet , but I’ve seen things

524 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by HeadNigga: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
If na me the video go make my dick hard and hungry for new pussy. This na free pass to divorce and marry new pussy na. Now you die throway...

302 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by sheguy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Vaginal people!!! I always tell my married friends to do a DNA no matter how this kids look or perform like you because this people can never be trusted never in this life time.

Na everyday i dey ring DNA TEXT to my girlfriend ear incase if this relationship end for marriage and we start having kids.

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by McOluOmo: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
I fear who no fear woman

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Omeleyi: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Vagina people on the beat lipsrsealed

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by id4sho(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Lexusgs430: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Which man no go collapse......... cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by yungz: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by 23Tunde45(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Aye n reti Eleya mi o

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by 9aiboard: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nawao... Right from Adam I never see weti the destroy man potential pass woman.. Pls educate me if there is

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by DesChyko: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
He'll finally have peace. angry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by paymentvoucher: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rest In power
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by dahnimoh(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Obi nmgbawa.
Oooh nwannem eeeyyyaaaaaaaaaaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Dagger111(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Virginierians are not ashame anymore. Imagine 15 out of 20 women are married.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by zombieHUNTER: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Useless man...

The wife will gladly continue

15 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Millimann: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
And I heard that Tega's husband is happy for her.

Different strokes.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Szilard: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Deathforall: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Future is female

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by dynicks(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
WOMEN!!!!!!!!!

25 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Emmaxmusic(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Haaaass expect the worse
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Emily22(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Another idiot in the dust
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Noerection: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
fear ibo woman
FFK and Bianca video will soon leak

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by sanity12(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Men don turn Endangered specie , I pray I marry my own wife

6 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Romanoff(f): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Eyahhh. His heart couldn't bear it.

Something that women will see their men on top another woman and still stay with the man, even love him more, improve her meals, up her sex game so that the man will not leave her.

This man couldn't bear it.

May God rest his poor heart.

grin

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by justiniyke29: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
How will I justiniyke29 die because of sex tape of my wife? As this life sweet so, God forbid.

11 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by condralbedez: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nawa oh....His heart can't take it,the heart of women are truly evil

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by jibrilELsudan: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
I WONDER WHAT HE WILL TELL JESUS WHEN HE'S ASKED WHAT BROUGHT HIM TO THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND HELL.

2 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by AlabiJ: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Women have been killing men since the days of Methuselah.

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
That was the man that gave someone a dirty slap in a viral comedy today is Sunday go to chech angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.