Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:04 PM

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man (85882 Views)

[VIDEO] Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing S3x Tape Of His Wife With Another Ma / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by DLSReigns: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Seriously its easy for us to blame the man for collapsing and dying over wife's sex tape but the truth is this, when a spouse is solely attached to the other, overtime, both sees themselves as one inseparable entity. Betrayal from either one is enough to 'kill the other'. If its Infidelity,it takes much more than flesh and blood to live and tell the story. Unless its a toxic union from the onset. May God uphold every relationship.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Praxis758: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
From heartbroken to the great beyond.

Adultery has single-handedly destroyed many lives more that terrorism.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by PENUEL17(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Disastrous acute trauma ..
Kai it ain't easy o..
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Onyi22 The future is female pocohantas sapphire....See your gender....spits

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by drey076(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Weak man
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Iamdonfrank: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
The future is fee-male
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by PhillipPHD(m): 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hoes called wives nowadays.

I pity who Dey trust women in the name of NAWALT

4 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by May1st: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
RIP

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by richidinho(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Odion2016(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank God its not Mr Dominic...
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by barnaby04(m): 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
My children, don't kill yourself over a woman because it does not worth it.

This man probably died of cardiac arrest due to the shock of seeing another man spank his wife. Sadly, the wife will remarry after a while and begin to collect dick steady steady.

3 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Winters23: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
HeadNigga:
If na me the video go make my dick hard and hungry for new pussy. This na free pass to divorce and marry new pussy na. Now you die throway...

Lols

This chewing gum boy thinks divorce is an opportunity for new pussy grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by HeadNigga: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Winters23:

Lols

This chewing gum boy thinks divorce is an opportunity for new pussy grin
big opportunity
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Kajaard: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Eyahhh. His heart couldn't bear it.

Something that women will see their men on top another woman and still stay with the man, even love him more, improve her meals, up her sex game so that the man will not leave her.

This man couldn't bear it.

May God rest his poor heart.

grin

Why are you laughing angry

Are you indirectly supporting the married women's infidelities? tongue
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dagger111:
Virginierians are not ashame anymore. Imagine 15 out of 20 women are married.

But the woman was sleeping with men

Are the men guiltless?

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by lalax(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make i bend if i collapse... Me wey go baff nice up come find better joint go chop fish and drink cold beer first before i go come reason wetin i see...
Na man wey no fit control him emotion dey die becos of woman.
Now wey him don die shaybi d woman don get chance to bang as many men as she want...
Stupid man....
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na only mumu men dae die bcoz/untop women..

don't be a mumu man

Don't waste ur death cool cool
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Franzinni: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
He die wrongfully ..well well. Wellu Wellu..well well

Fela anikulapo kuti.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Romanoff(f): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Kajaard:

Why are you laughing angry

Are you indirectly supporting the married women's infidelities? tongue

If you can't take sarcasm, no be my fault I.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by solexzy: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Something must kill a man
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Chithauri(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
When I said most Nigerian women are putas one chihuahua in the other thread was attacking me. it is easier to see fly that dont like shit than to see a faithful Nigerian woman
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Kajaard: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:

If you can't take sarcasm, no be my fault I.

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by ivolt: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am certain this is fake news.
Ghanain culture is not strange to cheating spouses,
so the man collapsing does not follow.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by bmdmix11: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
HeadNigga:
If na me the video go make my dick hard and hungry for new pussy. This na free pass to divorce and marry new pussy na. Now you die throway...

as in ehhh, or better not open marriage is in effect until i see replacement, but she no go know until i replace am.

Only down side is sex with her will b with condom always

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Frales6(f): 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
kai. He for go marry 18yrs wey her breast still stand use console himself na, instead of dying like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by brightalo1010: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't think I can die for such reason, I will feel hurt but never will I die because of such.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by MITCHELL96: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alexas58:

Marriage is a vow that must be kept.
I don’t encourage cheating, but I’ve learnt something over the years.

A married man can Bleep any random lady and still come back to his family,
But once a married woman starts fucking out, automatically, she has lost all the love that she has for her husband and family and it wouldn’t take long before the husband dies.

I still condemn cheating, to be honest, to be in a marriage ain’t easy.
I ain’t married yet , but I’ve seen things

Iswear2GOD
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Primebuilders(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alexas58:

Marriage is a vow that must be kept.
I don’t encourage cheating, but I’ve learnt something over the years.

A married man can Bleep any random lady and still come back to his family,
But once a married woman starts fucking out, automatically, she has lost all the love that she has for her husband and family and it wouldn’t take long before the husband dies.

I still condemn cheating, to be honest, to be in a marriage ain’t easy.
I ain’t married yet , but I’ve seen things

Stop all these stupid talk of a man can she at and still love the wife abut a woman cannot wheat and still love her husband. That is rubbish absolute rubbish. Cheating should be avoided by all sexes. Don't justify any one

6 Likes

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by seyz91(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Abi cheesy

Always doing what the know how to do best
Omeleyi:
Vagina people on the beat lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Top 9 French Kissing Tips You Better Read Before Getting Into The Act / Blood Stains On The Floor Each Night With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.