Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Share Ur Experience On Security Issues And Kidnapping In This Country. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Ur Experience On Security Issues And Kidnapping In This Country. (364 Views)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood / Stop Going After Yahoo Boys, Curb Robbery And Kidnapping - Police IG Warns SARS / Various Armed Robbery And Kidnapping Gangs Busted By Police Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience On Security Issues And Kidnapping In This Country. by habsydiamond(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
I don't even know where to start but I will just start from somewhere. My neighbor and his wife traveled to their hometown last week. This morning I was still greeting his daughter that whenever she hears from her father she should greet him for me after that I went to work.....Getting back from work, I saw some people gathered outside our house gate. Was just thinking what's wrong. On getting inside the house I was told they have been kidnapped. Driver my neighbor , his wife, his brother, his brothers wife was at first kidnapped but was free because she had a baby that was crying.. I think in other not to blow their cover they free the woman with the baby and took the others away. The brother's wife informed his people her. The worst part was that the man's number was called by his daughter and pick by one of the kidnappers who said if she wants to see her father again they should go and bring 20million.. Where will they get that kind of money... They are just farmers trying to survive the hardship of this country. This country is getting worse by the day. The security is porus.. That small girl has cried her eyes out already.. I I just pray for their safe return oooo......
Feel free to share yours.
Re: Share Ur Experience On Security Issues And Kidnapping In This Country. by yuping(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
God have been faithful to me, I have never been a victim of circumstances.
Is either the kidnapping or shooting just end or I left and it start.
Kogi, Abuja, Kaduna, Niger road I fear this area.
As for Lagos road Na make conductor no join me with Oloshi person for change wahala.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Sentences Maina’s Son Faisal To 14 Years Imprisonment / Launched By Gov. Fayemi, Lt.-commander Azeez Oluwole's Farmkonnect Fails To Pay / Amotekun Ekiti: Documentary On First Year Of Operations And Public Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.