Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. (36593 Views)

Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Green Snake Caught Up In Window Net. / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
angry
Why ? It's not poisonous na undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:
Having parked under a tree for a while with the glasses slightly down, I came back and met this smooth green snake inside the leg room of my official vehicle.

Ofcourse I and my colleague killed it immediately. However, this didn’t go down well with another colleague who argued that it was a harmless snake and we could just have found a way to let it out of the car and into the bush.

Dear snake lovers in the house, was killing this smooth Green Snake the best option?

God knows i wont enter that car again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Adisa89(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
What a joyous day for Lala.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by blamingthedevil: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
But your environment need to be tidy
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Blaqstick: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
MufasaLion:
Serpent grin grin grin

They need to start "Snake In The City" in Nigeria so as to save snakes. sad
That South Africa show
Those guys are snake on their own
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by jojothunder: 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's dangerous snake, it venom is on the tail
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by koyyess: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
How will you see snakes and let them go free? I don't get.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by adedayourt(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:
Having parked under a tree for a while with the glasses slightly down, I came back and met this smooth green snake inside the leg room of my official vehicle.

Ofcourse I and my colleague killed it immediately. However, this didn’t go down well with another colleague who argued that it was a harmless snake and we could just have found a way to let it out of the car and into the bush.

Dear snake lovers in the house, was killing this smooth Green Snake the best option?

This is a green mamba and it is EXTREEMLY VENOUS.

A drop from that little thing can kill 3 adults

5 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Passionate888: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by RillJ(m): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
How did you succeed to deceive Lala with this snake story without photo or video evidence?
U use jazz abi Lala act on reflex once snake is involved/
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by 900warriorz: 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baby Green mamba....God save you grin
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by knockturnal(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
b3llo:
That ur friend would have put his hand inside the snakes mouth. The end result would determine if the snake is harmless or not.

There are simpler ways to determine if a snake is venomous or not. This is one of the most popular harmless snakes in the world.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Scottz: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Harmless ke?

That’s a baby green mamba
There’s an harmless green snake too non venomous one that’s boomslang they have black spots on their green skin
But green mamba is pure green so thank God you killed it o

5 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Scottz: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
knockturnal:

There are simpler ways to determine if a snake is venomous or not. This is one of the most popular harmless snakes in the world.
Correct a green mamba that is!!
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by agent01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

Water snake; it's non venomous.....
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

That's a black mamba. The deadliest snake in Africa
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by joro10: 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
That na rope undecided
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Aurelius1(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Betece:
This snake is very conjugal and retrospective, even without killing the snake every generator and washing machine nereby will be suffering from tuberculosis.
What I'm trying to imply is, that snake is naked and the privates are outside, killing it will hasten it judgment in heaven shocked
You've made zero sense. If you don't stop taking that weed you might end up as a Yabaleft inmate.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by jimyjames(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

The snake is indeed harmless, in fact, in tiv land it's forbidden for people to kill this green snakes, there is a myth in tiv history that the snake helped them cross a river when they were escaping from there enemies, during their migration journey from Congo to Benue valley
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by saintdevo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
You shouldn't have killed it please, next time please just allow it go into the habitat because they are very very important to the environment
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by shinehappily: 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

Mmmm snake disgust me.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by blaque7: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ps how did it enter into d car when d doors are closed? Tot cars are sealed?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Administration1: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
big boy, how far? you sef dey this site?
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Onyeka2019: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snake nah snake small or big all are the same
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by shogsman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
You automatically jumped to the nuclear option like your brain is wired to do, you could have simply removed it from the car,I hate snakes but even me recognize innocence when I see one
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Pootle: 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
just imaging how you and your colleagues must have use different instruments to kill the snake and injure the poor speechless car sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Heffalump(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
This snake is an enjoyment officer. See as him they cruise your official car since. grin
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Champneys: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

The snake for bite you hard for blokos, apa ni lekun jaiye oshi! angry
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by WaffenSS(m): 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
So should we say your car is the green grass?

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by seunayantokun(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's one of the most dangerous snakes in Nigeria. It's difficult to survive its venom. The cobra is only an apprentice to it.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by wayodude(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
It even made front page twice....no be snake? No surprise nau cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.