Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. (36586 Views)

Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / Green Snake Caught Up In Window Net. / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Frales6(f): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
the snake no reach to use arrange pepper soup na
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Reference(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Whoa.... Are you a Safari Park ranger....?!?&!
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by TheWolfen(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol
What did I just read grin

Betece:
This snake is very conjugal and retrospective, even without killing the snake every generator and washing machine nereby will be suffering from tuberculosis.
What I'm trying to imply is, that snake is naked and the privates are outside, killing it will hasten it judgment in heaven shocked
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by NotFarFrom: 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:
Having parked under a tree for a while with the glasses slightly down, I came back and met this smooth green snake inside the leg room of my official vehicle.

Ofcourse I and my colleague killed it immediately. However, this didn’t go down well with another colleague who argued that it was a harmless snake and we could just have found a way to let it out of the car and into the bush.

Dear snake lovers in the house, was killing this smooth Green Snake the best option?

Harmless?

That's a Boomslang. It's not a Bush snake (non venomous) because no black dots on its body.

Boomslang is one of the most venomous snakes on the continent.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by mh53(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is a variant of the mamba snake .
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by udomma1005(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
I'm very disappointed on behalf of hunkle lala, e too small, nor go reach pesin chop, cum break bone! embarassed

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by udomma1005(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
TheWolfen:
Lol
What did I just read grin

The seeming rantings of a prospective Yaba left inmate, nah so the thing dey start wen e fresh start cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by opey112(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Small snake angry

Lala ṣis disappointed.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Juicy001: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2021
And I'm here wondering how u guys must have reacted first time sighting the snake grin
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Kingsleystunner(m): 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Franzinni:
What! Abeg bell Lala for OP sharply front page here we go ..

I don fasten my seat belt for the ride ...

The snake is even smooth and green ah! Bonus point !!

On your marks ... get set ..ready...

E be like say na snake news dey carry front page for this nairaland
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Frightening
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by endi4real: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
People just rush to type, even stuff they know nothing about... Please and please that snake is a 'green mamba', though a baby one, it is easily one of the most dangerous snake species in west Africa, shy initially, but will not hesitate to strike with surprising agility when threatened or cornered.. it's venom is very potent.
Since most can't tell poisonous from non-poisonous, it's safer to treat all of em as the former.
False assumption will kill, our hospitals can't handle envenomation.. they'll just be passing drip till the patient dies, that's after fleecing the loved ones of their hard earned money..

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:
Having parked under a tree for a while with the glasses slightly down, I came back and met this smooth green snake inside the leg room of my official vehicle.

Ofcourse I and my colleague killed it immediately. However, this didn’t go down well with another colleague who argued that it was a harmless snake and we could just have found a way to let it out of the car and into the bush.

Dear snake lovers in the house, was killing this smooth Green Snake the best option?

It's the camera quality for me...

So fine cool
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Mike2021forGod(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
I have an app that will give you 700mb daily for free.... Get the app from me at 1k
0*7*0*86**86 five one three three.... Hit me on whatsapp let's talk
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Ojikutubaba: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
Very Poisonous. Better thank your God .

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Franzinni: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kingsleystunner:

E be like say na snake news dey carry front page for this nairaland
na so I see am ... e be like sunrise ... it must surely come

Snake and tonto dike .. two keywords wey no dey ever miss FP.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by rita25(f): 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
HABA GUY YOU JUST KILLED NAGIN OH...WATCH HER COME FOR YOU. shocked
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by WriterX(m): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
this is quite a harmless snake , its the green bush snake it has shades of black on its back and a white belly cars have a lot of metal parts and are ideal for snakes who want to warm up a bit due to the cold weather but don't be deceived if I told you I won't kill it because I have killed many, its just an almost impulse reaction to see a snake and want to kill it, a sad truth.

green snakes with yellow colors are mostly harmful though the viper and boomslang

it looks like the western natal , op kindly snap the head a bit closer people are confusing it with boomslang; a closer shot at the head will determine

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Enyimbamercedes: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
A better option is not leaving your windows open when parked under a tree.

Imagine you were driving and you saw the snake pop out its head or it wrapped itself around your foot... i can imagine anybody's reaction

Today, it is a little green tree snake...tomorrow it could be a cobra or a green mamba

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Hawkler: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lala!! Do know that Lala! as reg. patent that disallow the killing of snake less than 1kilo.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by MufasaLion: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blaqstick:

That South Africa show
Those guys are snake on their own

I really love that show!

Both of them have very deep knowledge and compassion for snakes. My favorite snake is Black Mamba. cool
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

U for free d snake na. Very harmless
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by habsydiamond(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
U just killed a bush snake which is harmless
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Snakes r more scared of u than u r of them. Poor harmless snake sad
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Crownny88(m): 3:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
Niggar came visiting grin grin
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Betece:
This snake is very conjugal and retrospective, even without killing the snake every generator and washing machine nereby will be suffering from tuberculosis.
What I'm trying to imply is, that snake is naked and the privates are outside, killing it will hasten it judgment in heaven shocked
Wtf! undecided
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by Wisdomkings: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

this snake is harmless
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by teeshet: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
agent01:
Water snake; it's non venomous.....
false. thats a mammy water snake
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by West2019(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
Better meat
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by adamsumale(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
mdokaba1:

This looks like a Toyota Hilux most definitely.....this particular vehicle has open spaces underneath the seat that rodents and crawlers pass through. It's a harmless one though.
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by nwajesus12(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
adedayourt:

This is a green mamba and it is EXTREEMLY VENOUS.

A drop from that little thing can kill 3 adults
it's a boomslang, not a mamba. Look at that big eyes
Re: I Just Killed A Green Snake In My Car. by May1st: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
you killed a harmless snake bro

Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Tale Of How You Were Chased By A Dog / How I Prepare My Dog Food. / The Flying Dog: Meet Spitfire, The Michael Jordan Of Dock Diving Dogs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.