Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: (6767 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by micklplus(m): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
ashe2:

is it by congo u would fil satisfied that u ve revenged if she has syphilis or gonorhea nko?u got someone beta shebi? move on and stop thinkin wit your anus.

LOL cheesy cheesy

Good point ! Dont revenge nada ! let her be and concentrate on your girl friend.
Cheers
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 12:24am On Aug 08, 2008
It's been long, but the relationship is still a crazy one.

Right now, am trying hard to forget her, we speak on phone once in a while and ofcourse, she does the calling. She keeps asking why am trying to 4get her. I think am almost getting her behind me, so help me GOD.

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 08, 2008
Dude normally i did tell you to use and dump, but u got a girlfriend so why bother? who knows she might even decide to turn to diabolical ways, sho je cake sha? forget wetin boys dey talk, we all materialistic. forget the chic dude. i hope you are not just testing our opinions cuz the story seems funny somehow, prob a setting from a naija film wink
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by kbikes(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2008
guy if u chop that cake ur own na bye bye but you fit play if you want
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2008
Well, I just wanna have her as normal friend, my girl makes me happy.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2008
I’m getting tired of people talking about girls going after guys and their money. Really it goes both ways. We all know that rich guys don’t like having girl around them except they are drop-dead gorgeous. So tell me, as a clean fine girl, why should I settle for a not so rich guy, when the big-guns are after me. Besides everybody should look for their class. If you no reach the babe level, find another person joo.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by MrCrackles(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2008
Typical of most woman innit?!
Not surprising, chase am, if she no go, use alsatian! grin
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2008
Ujujoan:

I’m getting tired of people talking about girls going after guys and their money. Really it goes both ways. We all know that rich guys don’t like having girl around them except they are drop-dead gorgeous. So tell me, as a clean fine girl, why should I settle for a not so rich guy, when the big-guns are after me. Besides everybody should look for their class. If you no reach the babe level, find another person joo.

You have your point, but don't think money is everything!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ssRhino: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2008
Typical nigerian society.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2008
shang and bone am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Ola8(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2008
O.[b]Let HER REALISE!

"ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE NOT GOLD".ANY HOW.

PLEAES AND PLEASE, kindly USE HER AND DUMP HER.

COS, SHE I'LL DO THE SAME IF UR MONEY VANISH.(I Mean she will leave u, if ur money disappear).

DO U KNOW 98.5% OF LADIES ARE LIKE THAT. (REF: F.[/b]S 2007 VERSION).
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ojubi(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2008
@ SONNEJ, u said u work in a cybal cafe, and that u are 21, and after 4 months your live changed drasticaly and u are driving an air conditional car. i believe u also leave in a duplex, with servants, could u please tell us the oil company that perform this magic for u?.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by shayman(m): 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2008
yahooze!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by iykedee: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2008
Tell her off but not b4 she bakes that life-changing cake.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 7:56am On Aug 25, 2008
ojubi:

@ SONNEJ, u said u work in a cybal cafe, and that u are 21, and after 4 months your live changed drasticaly and u are driving an air conditional car. i believe u also leave in a duplex, with servants, could u please tell us the oil company that perform this magic for u?.

why don't people just stay in the topic and mind their business?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by agwoko: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2008
Eve u r supporting that dude.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by obongyi: 12:13am On Aug 26, 2008
Just run,she's nothing but a wolf coming to drain you down.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by amaikama(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster!! it seems you are never good at been a player. well here is a tip. Play a fool for now, chop her abuna and her money wey she dey bring come too but no eat food wey she cook ooohhhh. Start by telling her that you want to send the car to your elder brother wherever he might be and that business is not moving as before but continue to dey choop that thing in-between her legs ooohhh and chop am nicely and rough but use condom abeg of you. If the thing break, go find birth control pills give her make she take in your presence.

Start demanding money from her too and allot of fucking. grin

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ijleke(f): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2009
@poster, you were a cafe attentant then and seg didnt want you as you were then but now u don hammer wetin u won make we say, she just won help u spend , chics nawa for us ooo, listen to KANYE WEST SONG , GOLD DIGGER (ONE OF MY FAVOURITES) then u'll know wat we talking about,
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by vanderjo(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
@psoter,
Make her put her heart in you and leave her so that you will teach her a lesson and make her feel the pain of rejection,she's clearly after your dough.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by lahips: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by chikito1(f): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2009
I aint saying she's a gold digger, but i aint messing with a broke nigger. hehehe grin
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by JJYOU: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
is it wake up old threads week?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by yme1(f): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
i no talk o
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by anyakarl(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
U know wat 2 do nd u r asking. Play her cos it's obvious she's afta ur moni. HIT n RUN BRO. no dull ur self. JAA MI BO grin  wink grin
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by rooshie(f): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ poster, you say you want revenge, but my advice to you is that you should think of your current girlfriend. Whats going on that you're seeing this other lady, who obviously wants you for your money, behind your gilr's back That is a very dangerous game to play, and believe me, if this girl gets her claws into you, she will probably never wnat to let you go, and your life will become havoc!!! YEAH, I SAID IT!!! No man, for real I'm saying it like I see it. there are soooo many sad stories out there, so don't be another example in that way. Tell her to get to steppin'!!!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Rooneyboy(m): 2:10am On Oct 08, 2009
R u sure ur rich or your just seeking 4 notice or girls u'll woo ?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by SLIMJEO: 1:23pm On Oct 08, 2009
fool, she predicted you and know who you are, now you say you are fully rich at 21 in africa ma boy, there are guys that are very rich below 21 but illegal so she is scared of your age but see you are rich too young.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Alxmyr(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
From cafe attendant to a rich guy with an air-conditioned car in just 4 months, She is the one that needs to run from and not you from her, Its only that is a sucker and gullible,
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Kgdavid(m): 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2010
cafe attendant rich at 21 = yahoo boy
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by 79733139(m): 12:02pm On Jan 13, 2011
Zap her, then dump her and look for a girl that does not like money!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by delicious1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2011
It's your life to live. Do what you wanna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, What Would You Do If You Were To Become A Guy For A Day? / See how Tiger Grab this Woman Backside (Photo) / Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.