Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:22 PM

Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation (23428 Views)

Fct Minister Meets With Estate Developers, Residents’ Associations / LP Seeks Postponement Of Elections In Ondo Over Missing Logo / BREAKING: Governor Akeredolu Bans Okada In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by dreu2fine(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sanromeo:
Press Release

Ondo Bans Unions'/Associations' Activities Over Public Exploitation

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4389230651142514/
Very good
D same to apply: for delta state
Everything and union
Salt set union
Bitter cola get union
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by iamdapsyj(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. One would wonder why all the 5 SE governors that married Ibo ladies are all useless if your theory of marrying Ibo lady made any sense.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by asamaigho(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol. One would wonder why all the 5 SE governors that married Ibo ladies are all useless if your theory of marrying Ibo lady made any sense.

See finishing.
You are wicked.
U just finish dis empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by poiZon: 6:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
kmcutez:
Please, how can I marry Wike or Akeredolu
They have sons aunty..

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by sundei68: 6:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
What a wonder, this is the video that narrate a similar event and also solution in such a case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsIvdK89C4w
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by perestroika19: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Classicool:

Seyi Makinde has done that also one of his first action immediately when he got into Agodi
You are a liar sir. Seyi Makinde hasn't done anything of such. The associations are still as exploitative as they were before him. Till tomorrow,pepper grinders association still go about swearing with bottomless baskets on grinding machine of anyone that charges below their fixed prices

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Inspirelove: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
God bless you Mr Governor for that laudable action. I have always wanted a governor that would be bold enough to stop all those stupid union in the southwest. Association awon iya lata and co... I hope Sanwoolu and that of Oyo state will follow suit. Once again Akeredolu God bless you.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Freebills12: 6:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Instead of Tinibu, Aketi is go for me. All his policies make sense and are for the good of the masses.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by CXLVII: 6:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.
South East governors are all useless

Same way Chioma killed Davido' career

Or is it Nedu we should talk, or FFK or Paul okoye

My brother's reverse your statement
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by CXLVII: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

God bless your mother!

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by einsteine(m): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nice. These so called associations are price fixing monsters perpetrating restraint of trade and racketeering
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by simplesearch: 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
kbams241:
Government don't like it when someone competes with them...to them is corruption and corruption is to them alone....no rival

If it's done in good faith then its OK. Human are generally wicked to themselves and will go any length to oppress those they perceive as vulnerable, reasons the law court is adjudged the last hope for the common man. If the govt are not available to set things right at some point, such society will experience unmitigated oppression by the few who are adjudged fittest. Take a cue from the recent happening in Guinea, you'll definitely realize at the end of the day that majority of Ondo populace are happier for the decision.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Ruggman: 6:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is excellent, I commend you the governor for rescuing the masses from this on going exploitation.

Imagine my barber telling me a simple hair cut is now #500. With NEPA and more with generator. If you ask why he will tell the union has mandated so and no one can do otherwise for fear of punishment.
He even said they pay so much as dues that if you charge less you run at a loss.

Other states must follow this laudable step of Akeredolu.

Even the transport unions must be banned

Thank you Mr governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by DrHighchief(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Guess u can make ur family billionaires with d games.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by popes001: 6:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Every state in the country MUST take this kind of measure. Well done Aketi
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
just2endowed:
Lagos Agbero alone rakes in over 200billion every year, more than some state igr
still we dey borrow Wey the money dey go
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Cantonese: 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olam09:
Good move, they need to ban it here in Lagos too.. they're the biggest thieves of all time..
Last 2 month we were forced into one stupid LFPG association.. they came to my shop to lock it up saying I'm not in the foolish association. I had to pay NGN10,000 as a fine and i was asked to come to their next meeting..
Would you believe going to their next meeting we were asked to pay NGN40,000 to join the association as new members.. those motherfuckerś

You paid because you did not know the right thing to do. If you read from Akeredolu’s position, you’d find that it is not constitutional. Sometimes the uneducated police people aid such associations in carrying out their illegal operations. Stand your ground and they will all vanish.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
CXLVII:

God bless your mother!

Amen and God bless your mom too.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by hotseat: 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is a marked difference between the bublized guy up there mimicking presidency and Aketi himself!

Here, Akeredolu (SAN) after having found one of the root causes of inflation in the state and having identified the culprits as those masquerading as market unions and associations, he has decided to attack the problem frontally instead of groping in the dark like Don Bubu would do.

Aketi, a true son of Oduduwa!

Abeg, carry go!
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by onyegwu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Regulate not ban Akere...no be so dem dey do things.
Regulate what?!! Is like you are one of the unionists suffocating people. Pls go and look for a proper job. Estortion is no job ok!!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by izubext007: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good, time to take all this route out of governance.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by 1stdammy: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
This shit hole called Lagos dangerously need this right now.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Tundex911: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wetin bubu administration suppose do be this...

But 9ja problem just be like bubu trouser

Wahala be like bubu trouser grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by bisoye11(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Impressive.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Waffarianman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Olam09:
Good move, they need to ban it here in Lagos too.. they're the biggest thieves of all time..
Last 2 month we were forced into one stupid LFPG association.. they came to my shop to lock it up saying I'm not in the foolish association. I had to pay NGN10,000 as a fine and i was asked to come to their next meeting..
Would you believe going to their next meeting we were asked to pay NGN40,000 to join the association as new members.. those motherfuckerś

You're correct. Samething happens to me when I was running a barbing shop at Agbara area along badagry exp way that I should join their union or else they close my shop... Pls Lagos state should join the cue
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Ofolete: 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
God will bless this governor
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Lamasta(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some of those unions are too over exploitative
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by tooth4tooth: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
LegendHero:

Hahahaha! Very illogical cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Kingstanding: 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
I just love this Aketi guy.Watch out,any guy married to Ibo ladies are always proactive.
. He is the best governor to me in Nigeria. All those association are all criminals. They always make life difficult to the citizens.
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Abubaushe(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sanromeo:
Press Release

Ondo Bans Unions'/Associations' Activities Over Public Exploitation

https://www.facebook.com/216595728406048/posts/4389230651142514/

.....to think that this is coming from a former NBA president is a misnomer and cheap,all you need do is to regulate their activities and be neutral.
Be informed!
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Drsmartphilips: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
Oga if you agree I will meet you on WhatsApp. If you forecast I play with my money for every win you have 25%.

If I lose it would be deficit for you to pay in my next win.

If you gree I go contact you. M
If you no gree just forget it.
what's your WhatsApp number
Re: Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation by Akuruoulo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lastmankc:

ALL OF THEM , BUT MOSTLY MY IMO GOVERNOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun: How Amosun, Dangote’s Disagreement Cost Ogun $16b Refinery / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / FG Allocates ₦5 Billion To 36 States & FCT As Palliative For Subsidy removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.