Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? (36913 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by eteba(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Greatest100:
Anchor Hmo
Anchor is the worst HMO in Africa, they're owing hospitals up n down
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by olash: 8:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Are they widely accepted by most hospitals?

What are their rates? if you have any idea

AXA is a global leader in Insurance and Asset management. Presently, AXA has the best HMO in Nigeria.

We have over 3000 hospitals on our list where you can access care because there is global coverage. You can access care as anywhere you are.

My name is OLASEBIKAN AZEEZAT. I work with AXA MANSARD INSURANCE.

The HMO arm of AXA MANSARD provide optimal health management and financial solutions to individuals and corporate bodies.
We don't use rate as regards our HMO, we use categories. There are 5 plans on our retail or individual HMO, which are; bronze, silver, gold , platinum and platinum plus.

The amount varies on each plan and also their benefits but trust me, you will never regret using our HMO.

For further inquiries, kindly reach me on 08061339979 or 09053746319 and also via mail Azeezat.Olasebikan@axamansard.com.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by starstunna1313(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:
Hello guys, based on experience and relationship, which HMO will you recommend for people to register with as at today September 9th 2021?

I also don't know about NHIS if it's good.

Reason I'm asking this is most times salary earners are the ones who benefit from this HMO stuff cos it's being withdrawn from their salary.

Now what about business people and market people aren't they supposed to benefit?

What HMO would you recommend and how much is the plan?

AXA MANSARD
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by starstunna1313(m): 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Are they widely accepted by most hospitals?

What are their rates? if you have any idea

healthcare@axamansard.com… make your enquiries through this email

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by olash: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
ESANMEA:
THT- Liberty Blue
OR
Axa Mansard

My name is OLASEBIKAN AZEEZAT from AXA MANSARD INSURANCE.
AXA MANSARD is a global leader in Insurance and Asset management. Presently, we have the best HMO in Nigeria.
The HMO arm of AXA MANSARD provides an optimal health management and financial solutions to individuals and corporate bodies.

We have 5 plans on our retail or individual HMO, which are; bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus depending on how you want it.
The amount for each plan varies as well as the benefits but trust me, you will never regret ever using our HMO.

For further enquiry, kindly reach me on 08061339979 or 09053746319 and also on Azeezat.Olasebikan@axamansard.com.

Regards
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Oracle16(m): 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=DuduParaPara post=105651696]

Hygeia HMO is the best
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by olash: 8:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Any idea their rates or plans?

And can a non salary earner (business person) register?

My name is OLASEBIKAN AZEEZAT from AXA MANSARD INSURANCE.

AXA MANSARD INSURANCE is a global leader in Insurance and Asset management. Presently, we have the best HMO in Nigeria.

The HMO arm of AXA MANSARD provides an optimal health management and financial solutions to individuals and corporate bodies

We have 5plans on our retail or individual HMO, which are Bronze, silver, gold, platinum and platinum plus.
The amount differs from each other as well as the their coverages.

For further enquiry, kindly reach me on 08061339979 or 09053746319 and also on Azeezat.Olasebikan@axamansard.com.

Regards
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Oracle16(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Any idea their rates or plans?

And can a non salary earner (business person) register?

Send your email and I will send you details and rates.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Maikaratu: 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
You can try Zuma HMO is also good
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by injuriam(m): 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hygeia and Axa Mansard remains the best.
Am speaking as a former HMO Officer in charge of all most 50 HMOs using the facility where I was working.
DuduParaPara:
Hello guys, based on experience and relationship, which HMO will you recommend for people to register with as at today September 9th 2021?

Reason I'm asking this is most times salary earners are the ones who benefit from this HMO stuff cos it's being withdrawn from their salary.

Now what about business people and market people aren't they supposed to benefit?

What HMO would you recommend and how much is the plan?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by wallstreetnews: 8:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
Uche Maduagwu advices Tonto Dike on what to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0sRpF3UTbg
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Chrisles: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
DuduParaPara:

Thanks very much.

I can link you up with AXA.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by konamide(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
LIFE ACTION PLUS HMO is actually the best. I currently use it and have not had any issues whatsoever.
They have packages that are budget and lifestyle friendly for individuals, families, corporate organisations and even small income earners plus they're in partnership with health facilities all around Nigeria.
Visit www.lifeactionplus.com for more info...

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Alex80s(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
THT is the best.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by ClintonDGalaxy(m): 9:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
AXA MANSARD is top notch.

Please give a call, I'm a staff of AXA.

I promise you a seamless process and top notch service delivery.

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
ClintonDGalaxy:
AXA MANSARD is top notch.

Please give a call, I'm a staff of AXA.

I promise you a seamless process and top notch service delivery.

Write the prices here!!!
Is it a secret cult?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Sirpoint(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls ooofor the sake of "children", what's HMO ?
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by jnat: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
SoNature:
Avon is second to none.

You know better thing. Avon HMO is best!
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Socialproject: 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
THT Liberty don't do retail, only enterprise (companies)

ESANMEA:
THT- Liberty Blue
OR
Axa Mansard
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by lereinter(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
arduino:

Cannot go wrong with these two. Just walk into any hospital in Nigeria and you will access premium medical services

It depends on the level you are
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by onunwa21(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
United comprehensive health
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by venabili: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ambode4g:
I am the HMO OFFICER in my hospital and i can tell you that the best HMO you can ever partner with is AXA MANSARD. You dont have to wait too long in the hospital with the quest of getting approvals for treatments. They are so widely accepted by many Hospitals and i think they do ROAMING PLAN too I.E YOU CAN USE THEM IN ANY HOSPITAL THAT HAS CONTRACT WITH AXA MANSARD. Concerning the cost though, it varies depending on the plan youre on. a person with a chronic illness might decide to opt for a bigger plan than someone who just want insurance for insurance sake. DONT EVER EVER EVER CHOOSE HYGEIA AS AN HMO. You will regret last last ni. Because the hospital will disrespect you and even Hygeia will let you down.

Top 3 HMOs according to my knowledge are
1. axa mansard
2. venus medicare
3. liberty blue

I use Hygeia(corporate though) and i have never had issues with them. The cover is near limitless. My former employment used them too, though it was capped then. For those not on my corporate HMO, i use reliance HMO. Quite ok also though it is capped too. Your cap depends on the plan you subscribe to.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have been using them for 2+ years, never had any issues, 5* rating
Omobalo67:
Who knows Roding Healthcare?

How can you rate their services?
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Rubbiish(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Team Hygeia. I've never had any bad experience with Hygeia.
How come u are the only one with a positive review on this hygeia? So many negative reviews about them on this thread!
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Romanoff(f): 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Rubbiish:

How come u are the only one with a positive review on this hygeia? So many negative reviews about them on this thread!

Maybe it's the hospital I use sha. But I doubt if that's the only reason.

Cause their customer service is also top notch, especially if my hospital doesn't have a drug that was prescribed.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Tesie2003: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dear Friends,

Have used Greenbay, Novo, THT- Liberty Blue, Anchor, and AXA mansard due to different organisations I worked with.
I must confess, AXA Mansard is the best, if you are sick and visit some of the hospitals they have relationship with. You may not want to go home again because of the way you will be taken care of. AXA Mansard has Meal and private room in the hospital as part of their plans for my treatment.

I uses them through my current employer.

They are simply the best for now.

Regards.
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Kakamorufu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Wellness nko
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Afodot0022(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Am suprised no one is mentioning HEALTH PARTNERS. See my own openion, all this HMO and even hospital using them are all scammers. They will never give you treatment they are meant to give you just because you are under a shitty packages. They keep giving u drugs of 300 which they know will not solve your health issues. I have choosen many hospitals thinking they got issues but they all the same and got issues when it comes to HMO. Now i prefer going to pharmacy to get drugs than going to hospital to waste my time and also wont get any good treatment despite the money being removed from my salary. Health partners are culprit in this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=DuduParaPara post=105651696]Hello guys, based on experience and relationship, which HMO will you recommend for people to register with as at today September 9th 2021?

What HMO would you recommend and how much is

AXA MANXARD
Re: Which Is The Best HMO In Nigeria? by kelvinmichael(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'm your best link for your HMO
I work with Axa Mansard as a sales Advisor.
Come let me guide you through the best HMO plan.
Please call me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Governor Soludo's Declaration Ending Sit-At-Home In Anambra / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.