Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup (34683 Views)

FIFA Gives NFF 45-Day Ultimatum To Pay Rohr $378,000 Over Sacking / Pictures Of Gianni Infantino And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At The Aisha Buhari Cup / FIFA Gives Ultimatums To Nigeria And Ghana Or Face Bans Over "Undue Influence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by naptu2: 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
YangaBabe:
Nice initiative, but is it a one time thing? When she's gone will it still continue?

It's being organised by the NFF and the Lagos State Government. It's only named after Aisha Buhari, but she's not the organiser.

Therefore the real question should be, will it continue when Sanwo-Olu, Pinnick and Seyi Akinwunmi leave office?

naptu2:

Lots of people, including me, have criticised the NFF for failing to organise friendly matches for the Super Falcons. The Falcons have sometimes gone an entire year without playing a single game or even camping together. The NFF is now trying to correct that situation by ensuring that the Falcons take part in many competitions like the Cyprus Cup, the Turkish Cup and the US Summer Series. It is now also organising a tournament in Nigeria.

The Lagos State Government has recently finished rebuilding the Onikan Stadium and they've also signed a deal with the NFF to stage Super Eagles matches in Lagos. They are eager to bring back major football matches to Lagos. Also remember that a former chairman of the Lagos State Football Association, Barrister Seyi Akinwunmi, is the vice president of the NFF.

Therefore, the NFF and the Lagos State Government are organising this competition. They have appointed HotSports (Taye Ige) as their marketing consultants and named the tournament after Aisha Buhari. Seyi Akinwunmi is the chairman of the organising committee.

It's a female football tournament that features the best national sides in Africa and these are the Super Falcons of Nigeria (11 times champion of Africa), the Indomitable Lionesses of Cameroon (4 times silver medallists at the AWCON), Bayana Bayana (5 times silver medallists), the Black Queens of Ghana (3 times silver medallists), Morocco (hosts of the next AWCON) and Mali.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by YangaBabe: 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
naptu2:

It's being organised by the NFF and the Lagos State Government. It's only named after Aisha Buhari, but she's not the organiser.

Therefore the real question should be, will it continue when Sanwo-Olu, Pinnick and Seyi Akinwunmi leave office?

ok
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Akuruoulo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless the First Lady
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

This thread is for wailing and gnashing of teeth by children of 8 who are PDP terrorist party followers and IPOB Miscreants.

Today has been a bad day for them.

UR DARLING DADDY AND HOPELESS WERE BEGGING PEOPLE TO COME OUT TODAY , TO AT LEAST WELCOME THE DULLARD BUT NO ONE GAVE A Bleep .
THE WORST IS THAT SOME PEOPLE LIVING NEARBY ROADS COLLECTED THEIR MONEY AND REFUSED TO GO WITH THEM

HAUSA PEOPLE IN MY STATE IMO ARE ALL REJECTING THE DULLARD AS THEIR BROTHER.

ONLY THOSE ONE'S BEEN KILL IN THE NORTH ARE PRAISING HIM .

U MIGHT BE THE NEXT TO KPAI BY BOKO HARAM.

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by kayswag100(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bankball:
Is likely Arsenal team will be relegated this season due to their performance

Who will you blame if them are being relegated?
Team
Mikel Arteta

Don't forget NaijaBet is offering 29.00 odds on Arsenal to be relegated

Bet now on www.naijabet. com

Stop wasting your time. E go kast! Arsenal can never get relegated
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by eagleu: 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
.....me, I just want the Yusuf Buhari cup.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by lascos912(m): 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na here messi and ronaldo go prove their GOAT or asun or unkwobi
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Chochovini: 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
snoopz:
In honour of rubbish and poor government
. Don‘t mind them o jare! Terrorist trying hard to be relevant by organising an irrelevant and unprofittable engagement so called tournament.

1 Like

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by raphy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
These south Africa girls hotel is closer to where I am make I go book on rooom later I get to knw one of them them fine o..
But some are lesbian as I see the closeness of there Bob's
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by onlygiddi: 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
blamingthedevil:
God Bless the First Lady
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

This thread is for wailing and gnashing of teeth by children of 8 who are PDP terrorist party followers and IPOB Miscreants.

Today has been a bad day for them.

All i know is that prophet muhammad or muhammed is a pedo.phile and imb.ecile
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by onlygiddi: 9:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
mbahdi:
Wooow.our darling mummy with his darling daddy has achieved another feat.world breaking fit.sai barber

AISHA BUHARI NAH MADAM NOTHING , NOTHING , VERY USELESS FOR THE COUNTRY, TELL ME WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS ...

WHEN WILL THIS CURSE BE OVER ?
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Godbless3(m): 9:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Should have invited some lesser europian, asian or american team to join.
She should also have name it first lady trophy for continuity sake as it can spur the next first lady to continue the legacy.
Before you rant, its my opinion though.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Cousin9999: 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
I wonder how much she paid.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by ledaman: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
englishmart:
Fifa is extremely stupid angry sad
Calm down hatred kills grin
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by ledaman: 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
onlygiddi:

All i know is that prophet muhammad or muhammed is a pedo.phile and imb.ecile
Trash trash Trash ! Islam would take over all the Nation grin
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by Brown2012: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/fifa-approval-aisha-buhari-cup-387536

Regardless of me not liking Buhari, I like this woman alot she has proven to be wiser than her husband. She would have made a better president than her husband.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by doeeyed: 12:09am On Sep 10, 2021
KellyBerry:
This country is a joke. Is this our problem now?

Bunch of sychophantic twats.

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by doeeyed: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Brown2012:

Regardless of me not liking Buhari, I like this woman alot she has proven to be wiser than her husband. She would have made a better president than her husband.

Please keep that vomit away from NL please.

Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by EdiskyHarry: 6:46am On Sep 10, 2021
I jux imagined the amount she will pay to FIFA to get this approval.
Re: FIFA Gives Approval For Aisha Buhari Cup by izunnandidi: 7:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aubameyang Banished From Arsenal First-Team Training / FIFA President Welcomes ‘Team One’ To Qatar As Referees Arrive / Mistakes Are Part Of The Game, I Apologise - Maguire Posts On IG After 3-3 Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.