Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics (3825 Views)

Men Who Bash Women Are Losers / Why Nice Guys Are Considered A Losers In A Relationship. / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

Re: Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ahmback:
Pls recharge ur brain
which network I go buy? Na Airtel, Glo, MTN or 9mobile?
Re: Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics by DoingBetter: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
NNEWIsuper:
Photo speaks
Okay. May it be unto you as you believe. As a man thinketh, so he is.
Re: Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics by Oyin2212(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Terrier99:
[s][/s]

I love how you ended your post by putting your surname.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics by Joelobioha(m): 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Na so one bany I wan reason mata wit..she no gree me oo..I fashe her mata only for her to WhatsApp me saying shes broke..she no even type the broke well na Brock she write na so I whine this aunty till she jakpa comot..
Re: Men Are Losers In Relationships Pics by TeamLeader(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
And this pop up the question

What does woman really bring to the table when to marriage? What's their contribution gan gan?

My Babe Need A Man That Can Last More Than 30 Minutes / Do Love Novels Make Girls Dumber In Love? / Nairaland Women Exposed!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9