Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) (3086 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned The Largest Solar Power Plant In Nigeria / Pictures Of What President Buhari Commissioned In Lafia, Nasarawa State / Buhari Commissioned Road Projects In Imo State (Pictures & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by EBMedia: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari commissioned a flood control tunnel from Dick Tiger Street to Otamiri River in Imo State today September 9 2021, IgbereTV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399795/president-buhari-commissioned-dick-tiger-street-gutter-imo-photo/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Davash222(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
I was shocked when I heard buhari is coming to commission some projects done by Uzodimma.

I asked myself, where are the projects?

Uzodimma is yet to start any project in IMO State except this gutter.

That means, Buhari left Abuja To Owerri after wasting tax payers money just to commission gutter?

How do I explain all these to my children cry

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by richmond500: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
So.etching ur local govt chairman should have done, Buhari had to come and do it for u

Seems Imo state can't do anything for themselves except sharing kerosene.

No wonder Imo state looks like pig pen cos nobody wan do anything
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Olarewajutv: 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wao.. Etuetue
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by richmond500: 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:
I was shocked when I heard buhari is coming to commission some projects done by Uzodimma.

That means, Buhari left Abuja To Owerri after wasting tax payers money just to commission gutter?

just tell them the local govt chairman in that community is useless that Buhari had to do his work.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by thesicilian: 6:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
See the gutter a whole national president is commissioning

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin Sarrki come oooooo

When you thought you have seen it all!

Come see part of the poverty stricken project your darling daddy is commissioning in year 2021

OP abeg furnish us with the amount used for it grin
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
just tell them the local govt chairman in that community is useless that Buhari had to do his work.
To commission Gutter?
The joke is on you and your entire zombie household.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Davash222(m): 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
You're irredeemable!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
The carpenter that constructed Buhari's trousers needs to be whipped with barb wires and then banished forever into the wilderness. That carpenter is a wild animal

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Jerryherd: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool

What do you expect covered underground drainage system to look like

Someone is finally proactive about gully erosion in South East yet you are hating over petty issues

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
So.etching ur local govt chairman should have done, Buhari had to come and do it for u

Seems Imo state can't do anything for themselves except sharing kerosene.

No wonder Imo state looks like pig pen cos nobody wan do anything
So no be Abia dey share kerosene again Na Imo grin are you even aware of what you are saying

You are just like Buhari grin

He didn't even know that he's wearing an unkempt trouser grin

So Hope Uzodinma couldn't even make the LG chairman do it, it's Buhari that can construct gutter grin grin when you go get sense

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by richmond500: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

To commission Gutter?
The joke is on you and your entire zombie household.
No wonder IMO state is like a pig pen, Ur govt can't even construct a gutter
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
No wonder IMO state is like a pig pen, Ur govt can't even construct a gutter
Imo State? You must be joking! Ogun state indigenes are battling from cholera as a result of age-long cultural open defecation in public streets and roads by Ogun people while towns in Ekiti State have not seen electricity poles not to talk of electricity for the past 24 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

What do you expect covered underground drainage system to look like

Someone is finally proactive about gully erosion in South East yet you are hating over petty issues

Zombie, Go and fix the gully erosion in Ogun state first before chucking your rotten Ewedu mouth into wetin no concern you.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Jerryherd: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Zombie, Go and fix the gully erosion in Ogun state first before chucking your rotten Ewedu mouth into wetin no concern you.

Lol

We all know if we show you SouthEast. Erosion pictures you might choke and have HBP but no time to pepper you

Enjoy Buhari's visit to colonise you in peace
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

Lol

We all know if we show you SouthEast. Erosion pictures you might choke and have HBP but no time to pepper you

Enjoy Buhari's visit to colonise you in peace
Have you checked on your siblings in Ogun state lately, we heard many Ogun residents have been admitted to the hospital over widespread cholera epidemic as a result of age-long cultural practices of open defecation?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Jerryherd: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Have you checked on your siblings in Ogun state lately, we heard many Ogun residents have been admitted to the hospital over widespread cholera epidemic as a result of age-long cultural practices of open defecation?

This buhari visit to Imo State choke you gaaan ooo

See all the incoherent gilbrish Ibos have been spewing since morning

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

Liar....

Orlu road, egbu road safety road
Relief chukwma nwoha
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

Just tell them we were once ruled by a cow simple that's the only way to describe it.

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davash222:

Just tell them we were once ruled by a cow simple that's the only way to describe it.

A cow once ruled our country for 8 years 2015.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jerryherd:

This buhari visit to Imo State choke you gaaan ooo

See all the incoherent gilbrish Ibos have been spewing since morning

Choke us How?
Imolites are in the streets enjoying themselves and drinking beer while starring at their phone to see the unkempt trouser or nicker bugger worn by a disgrace of a president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
This is Abuja na.
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by xelly: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Liar....

Orlu road, egbu road safety road
Relief chukwma nwoha

The visitor is not happy the way it panned out. He came to commission projects but fear didn't allow him to go to the project site even with jets hovering the air, armoured vehicles everywhere.

See, this visit will not go out of his mind.
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This is Abuja na.
Tinubu Monkey, are you sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
I never know that am talking to sick person.
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Tinubu Monkey, are you sure
Re: President Buhari Commissioned Dick Tiger Street Gutter In Imo (Photo) by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I never know that am talking to sick person.
Even Tinubu is laughing at your monkeyness.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Commended for Supporting Military, Other Security Agencies / 2023 Election Has Been Rigged - Photo / Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.