Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses (58274 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi Accused Of Luring Upcoming Actresses To Bed In Exchange For Roles / Kemi Afolabi To Expose Nollywood Producers, Actors Who Rape Upcoming Actresses / Jigan: Rumour That I Was Flogged By Soldiers Is A Plot To Destroy My Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Did not watch the video;

This sex for roles is getting stale.

Odunlade built himself and started producing his own movies.

If he asks for sex and you are not inclined, walk away.

I am sure if all the ladies walk away (if true) he will have sense.

Or if he is getting only low budget actresses because of sex and people stop patronizing his movies, he will sit up.

Not that you create an ecosystem of demand and supply and start crying foul later.

Some of these ladies offer directors and producers sex for roles; you don't see them shouting.

They either sleep with the lady for the role or turn her down and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by TOYNEX(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'm sure this reaction is for the sake of his wife/home nothing more.
upcoming or outgoing actresses are professional olosho so who worries about such normal level as asking x for roles?
p**sy that they freely give the directors as compensation sef

https://www.nairaland.com/6066808/stone-pattern-board-stoning-materials/1#99652592

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by toluxa1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
simplepee:
The video doesn't prove a thing. Atleast not his innocence.

The burden of proof is on the accuser to proof guilt

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nothing concern me sad
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Yoighaman(m): 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
ivolt:

The Reno story is true.
The "side chick" is currently nursing their new baby in London.

BIG FAT LIE....Reno with all his MOUTH will have a side chick and he wouldn't have been shredded? Especially by his political enemies, specifically the APC?

Seems you don't know or follow him, if you did, you'd know better.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by focus7: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:
He said he has never asked any lady for sex for roles.

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

I guess you serve him pussy as well to know all this.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by authority2006(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

That means he asked for just sex or maybe he doesn’t ask, they give him willingly as an OG and he collects.

Sense will not kill me.

May be you are correct. But what man born of a woman don't do that? The impotent ones
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
thesicilian:
No smoke without fire

If you know anyone that he had slept with before giving role among them, kindly say it or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by authority2006(m): 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
TOYNEX:
I'm sure this reaction is for the sake of his wife/home nothing more.
upcoming or outgoing actresses are professional olosho so who worries about such normal level as asking x for roles?
p**sy that they freely give the directors as compensation sef

Lol. Like his wife/home doesn't know as e dey go?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
simplepee:
The video didn't prove a thing. Atleast not his innocence.

Why not being your evidence to prove his guilt?

Look alike every man you have met on your life wanted sex with you and that has twisted your mind
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fling21:
YOu asked for sex
stop lying

Then bring your evidence.

You don't have any?
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Savagecontents:
It's not a lie, if you know you know

I hope you have evidence?

If they decide to sue you for defamation now, I hope you will be able to defend yourself with evidence?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by assent: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Oga,will you keep your mouth shut there undecided

The rate at which these upcoming actresses take dey live large while their male counterparts barely manage to feed from hand to mouth is something that's very rampant in Nollywood lipsrsealed

And the rubbish you wrote up there means odunlade asked for sex from female actors?
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by GreatrAnalyst: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Okortor:
Useless gender. They be the one wanting him to have sex with them but Play the victim card saying he requested sex from them when the chips are down.

Very demonic and confused gender. "DAUGHTERS OF EVE&DELILAH".

Louder!

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by alizma: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.
You are very much correct and he is also correct. He may not ask for it as a pre condition but .............
Odunlade is ladies man and 80% of single ladies who have opportunity to be part of his team are likely going to be attracted to him but either restricted by their own relationship, his marital status or something else. In all I am saying possibly he had affairs with some of the girls under him but that is more of mutual agreement than conditional demand

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by rickleye: 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
I see no issue asking sex. The Issue is if the sex was a trade by barter. You are both adults.
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by chukwuibuipob: 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad Pocohantas,I need Ur help oo.Dnt allow that lad suffer like dat biko
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.
may God deliver us from that winch
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Bluntemperor: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Person dey shout and still curse any lady tht pass through him with fxck not to prosper if she dey hide without speaking out. You carry your mouth dey talk nonsense.

If she fxck your sis tell her to speak out na.

We have a big problem in this nation- 'Pull Him Down Syndrome'(PHDS),even in our Higher Institutions for growing up Scholars.
Much as I can't vouch for his righteousness but I detect lies being in the rumours because of the upswing of Mr Adelaide's fast run in the Film Industry.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by unmask: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by sanity12(m): 11:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sterope:
With nonsense he says in the movies and the arrogance...there is no doubt he is guilty..

Can you listen to yourself, You are judging someone because of the Roles they play in Movies

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Pain(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Very unprofessional defence. This guy has lost it
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by mkoabiola: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
So u expect d gals to come out publicly and testify to the allegation.

Hahahhaha

How is that possible...
Hahahhaha
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Hullabaloon: 12:02am On Sep 10, 2021
pocohantas:

Sense will not kill me.

What does OG mean?
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by majente(m): 12:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Most of you are actually stupid but you are calling it cruise
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by SojiCash(m): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Person dey shout and still curse any lady tht pass through him with fxck not to prosper if she dey hide without speaking out. You carry your mouth dey talk nonsense.

If she fxck your sis tell her to speak out na.

Omo Ase where the Curse ? nah so Yoruba man dey curse that man is technically Speaking ( ti n bani ko gbe abe wa, but you fit go give am yourself oo ) reason am

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by ddeola: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2021
How many men fit come out boldly like dis. Respect bro. wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Savagecontents: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2021
assent:

If they decide to sue you for defamation now, I hope you will be able to defend yourself with evidence?

I don't get my justification from a court...I gat instincts
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Savagecontents: 5:34am On Sep 10, 2021
assent:

I don't get my justification from a court...I gat instincts.

Same way I know buhari will be a disaster if he become the president in 2015, many like you ask me for evidence, well I told them I got instincts, now your eyes don clear?
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by thunderbabs: 6:57am On Sep 10, 2021
GOFRONT:
Oga forget that thing....If you demand for sex, Say it out.......nobody go kee you

Lol.. Mk Goldberg throw am out at ambassador shey? grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by SavageResponse(m): 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
I wasn't expecting him to admit it
Re: Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses by Babinski: 11:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Haba

Odunlade Aadekola Na big boy and can get choice girls, I doubt he would go so low to manipulate girls for kpekus with movie roles

I would have loved for him to have stated that he has never had sexual relations of any kind with the girls under OAFP or that passed through him. Strictly linking it to sex for roles give room for manoeuvres.

When a girl is under you or desperate for something within your power, you may not specifically use that thing as bait but simply say you like them and want to date them and would be of value to them. And they agree not because they love you but because they don't want to jeopardize their chances. That is why it is difficult for a lecturer taking a student in an important course to simply say their relationship is consensual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diana Kenoly: Nigerian Lady Refused To Take Photo With Wife Of US Music Legend / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Kissing And Sucking Each Others Tongue (Video) / Davido Reacts To "His Boys Beating Taxify Driver, Abiodun Aboderin" Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.