Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,322 members, 7,808,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound (259 Views)

LYRICS: Davido Ft. Focalistic - Champion Sound / Davido X Focalistic – Champion Sound / Audio: Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound by Multytunes: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Davido reunites with South African Amapiano king, Focalistic to drop this fresh smash “Champion Sound”, a follow up to their club dominating remix of Ke Star.

The two have developed a close relationship since the release of the song and have gone ahead to record another record. Focalistic booming career took a great turn with his collaboration with Focalistic and he will be looking for more dominance with Champion Sound having toured Nigeria at least 3 times.
DOWNLOAD MP3

https://www.multytunes.com/2021/09/davido-focalistic-champion-sound.html

Re: Davido & Focalistic – Champion Sound by KistomJerome: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
I also attended the releasing ceremony of the song. It is very humbling and heartwarming to hear their music. They caught my attention a long time ago, when they began singing. I am going to hire best professional essay writers online to assist me in writing an essay about these two singers who never disappointed me with their magical voices.

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber "2 Much" (music Cover) / D J Eriblex AKA The Black Boy Ft Olosho Of Hype Party And Vibe / Rayvanny – Come Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.