Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware (43775 Views)

I Got Scammed By Techhive.ng On Instagram / Guys Learn How To Make Up To 20k Weekly From LPV / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by atilla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bigchristo:
Very sorry for the horrible experience I shared something like this sometime ago, I got slammed for doing oversabi, check the picture below

Nawa o. Just saw on ur list theres a naira land loan app. These guys are wicked o

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by jman77(m): 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Revolva:
same thing happened to me and e pain me enter bone, mine is 20k though and contacted a lawyer to file me a suit against the bank to produce the fraudster and refund my money but lawyer said I should forget about it cos of charges involved and the rest ( I'm ready to pay o). They're all over telegram promising to double your investment in 24hrs trading forex and agro allied products.
Funny you see some nairalanders saying release them when EFCC displays their mugshots on Media, these guys are cockroaches and should be crushed!

This is a type of scam I fell in April and till now I have sued bank to bring the fraudstar out we are stiling battling the drama in court soon

Your 55k bro ..is small to loose myne was 150k and I hired lawyers to prepare a court order 50k and they are doing all now to bring the fraudstar out , you know banks can't bring their customer out like that without court order

Now efcc now we wan involve ....as for me I don't need the money again but that guy I will.make sure he goes to jail for long and the court order states he is to reverse the money and also pay the double of the money and also the lawyers made a damages of 500k which he is going to still pay again

No be small case o , the court session will start soon dis month ...the guy address that was stated to us ..by his bank does not look like a traceble one because no house number is there but with efcc petition banks go know how to bring him
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by jman77(m): 6:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Revolva:
post=105685573]same thing happened to me and e pain me enter bone, mine is 20k though and contacted a lawyer to file me a suit against the bank to produce the fraudster and refund my money but lawyer said I should forget about it cos of charges involved and the rest ( I'm ready to pay o). They're all over telegram promising to double your investment in 24hrs trading forex and agro allied products.
Funny you see some nairalanders saying release them when EFCC displays their mugshots on Media, these guys are cockroaches and should be crushed!

This is a type of scam I fell in April and till now I have sued bank to bring the fraudstar out we are stiling battling the drama in court soon

Your 55k bro ..is small to loose myne was 150k and I hired lawyers to prepare a court order 50k and they are doing all now to bring the fraudstar out , you know banks can't bring their customer out like that without court order

Now efcc now we wan involve ....as for me I don't need the money again but that guy I will.make sure he goes to jail for long and the court order states he is to reverse the money and also pay the double of the money and also the lawyers made a damages of 500k which he is going to still pay again

No be small case o , the court session will start soon dis month ...the guy address that was stated to us ..by his bank does not look like a traceble one because no house number is there but with efcc petition banks go know how to bring him
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Bigchristo: 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
atilla:

Nawa o. Just saw on ur list theres a naira land loan app. These guys are wicked o
Yes oh they’re wicked people
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by vikgreen01(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Stop talking loan from all these useless app. Register with regulated loan app and have rest of mind. Imagine I received a msg from 9ja cash about someone who has my number on his phone. The guy borrowed 5k Nd the interest they added is 3k WHAT!!! A whole 3k just for 14days period oo not enough a month period. Now they guy has block their number and they have been embarrassing his contact.

A lot of people here has verified that carbon, branch won’t stress you.

Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by jman77(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nairalandite:

I am doing my best to involve friends in EFCC. But the man has not been complying. He is a lawyer to EFCC but he didn't reply to my messages I sent to him.
he won't cos of the little money involved and this is where the fraudsters prey on
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by litaninja(m): 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Your bank can tell you the merchant or endpoint of the debits from your account, from there, its a matter of how determined you are to get your money and bring them to book.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by qanda: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Share the App link....lets report it and get it off playstore
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by humilitypays(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:

I tried but nairaland default message page didn't allowed me edit. Here

Oshi olorunsho but if money enter d account now those werey go remove it o
Okay. Whenever you rectify your account mention me here then
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by macaranta(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Write your bank a mail disputing the payment and requesting a charge back. They will initiate a dispute with the receiving bank and if possible your money will be reversed. Just submit your evidence too, that you didn't get value for money paid. Good luck
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
humilitypays:
Okay. Whenever you rectify your account mention me here then

Bro I have other account bro.

2081103531 zenith
Oshibanjo.

Man is broke bro thank you
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
qanda:
Share the App link....lets report it and get it off playstore

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nairasub.superloan
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Never hear from you bro.
Thank you

Godsgift7837
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Revolva(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nairalandite:

I am doing my best to involve friends in EFCC. But the man has not been complying. He is a lawyer to EFCC but he didn't reply to my messages I sent to him.

It's because it's a small money na....even the lawyer won't answer u if u no spend more money like doing court order documents and then table everytin to efcc ...cos many of these guys address they use to open their bank acc is not valid
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by ImaIma1(f): 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Most times when people are scammed, greed is involved.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Nairalandite: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
litaninja:
Your bank can tell you the merchant or endpoint of the debits from your account, from there, its a matter of how determined you are to get your money and bring them to book.

It really hurts
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Nairalandite: 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
ImaIma1:

Yeah GREED is the issue. If not for greed, why will one go and put your money into shit like this
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Athemisia: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nikkganc08:

Getting a new card might sound like d solution.
But its not.
I've seen a naira land case like this.
Do u know that 10 ATM cards can be linked to one bank account and all be used at same time?
Once deactivated, it may not withdraw cash again from ATM machines.
But spammers knows of ways to still use it to make internet transactions.
Just pray that they don't take loans with it.
The only solution is to go to a POS and withdraw all d money.
Then abandon that account for like 2 years
True... Two years after the expiration of my ATM card I was unable to withdrew cash so I got a new one but lo and behold, the old one was still fully functional online and the new one wasn't recognized.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Athemisia: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
ImaIma1:
He did admitted it so stop playing ITK here.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by olaolutreasure(m): 8:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Recognizing scam apps should start from the logo they use. No start up company employ quack to handle their branding except those not serious, stingy or scammers
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by VanuatuWycombe: 9:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
I guess the app’s interface was made to look like a loan form but at the back end, it’s a payment platform. OP should be able to get the fraudsters by going to complain in bank and as well, try to shakara the bank with legal action.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by jrobbins: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:
by super loan app

Let me say it's my greed just that man is so so broke and I needed money for urgent reason, (my baby medicals tomorrow)

the app is fake unknown to me so I downloaded it from playStore. and I got registered just like normal app.

see the details.

first as I keyed in my number to register and the otp code should be sent to my number as sms but the app generated the otp code automatically (First red flag but ignored). I filled in all my details with atm card info, all.

I continued every and the offered many options there. what triggered my application was they offered loan of 30k to be paid back in 120days was what captivated my mind.

so at the dying stage I was a little surprised when they said they amount i wanted to borrow which is the 30k is something blah blah blah that I will have to make a deposit of 2088 for genuine interest and verification that it would be deducted from my loan when paying (second red flag but ignored also)

my mumu me quickly keyed in my atm card details which is the pin and ccv all.

immediately I got the debit alert and going back to the app, it started to misbehave.

first I can't edit or delete my atm details, it's there on the app as default.

no loan offer options anymore. in fact after the payment sef they were even referring people to other genuine loan app as their corporate bodies.

I tried to screenshot the app, no way. says it's protected. I tried to do screen recording it's just dark, nothing. I tried to minimize and screenshot from therr, no way.

they even put timing on the app page like when the time elapsed they can't give the loan again I guess it's just to make people hurry to make the payment.

this is a well worked scam and I know it's not only me that will be a victim.

My fear is my atm card details are still on the app as default I can't even do anything about it which means that the account would be monitored and any money that comes in now is gone, immediately! So tomoro am blocking the ATM card at the office or does anyone know how I can block the card with someone's phone? I will appreciate with the info abeg.

then I went straight to the app store where I downloaded the app, see what people are saying below.

I learnt my learn the hard way not to get greedy. but no one Is above mistake and being scammed.

be wise guys from this app.

You can just download the app and see if you can do screenshot to confirm this if it would be possible

Hard luck bro. Country hard..Lemme replace the 2k if you don't mind. Drop your account number if you need it.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Godsgift7837: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:

Never hear from you bro.
Thank you

Godsgift7837
Hi bro sorry I had a long day you will get alert by morning.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
jrobbins:

Hard luck bro. Country hard..Lemme replace the 2k if you don't mind. Drop your account number if you need it.

Abeg bro

2081103531 zenith
Oshibanjo

Thank you gan. God go bless you sir. Am super grateful
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Godsgift7837:
Hi bro sorry I had a long day you will get alert by morning.

Ok bro. Thank you
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by frowland(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:
by super loan app

Let me say it's my greed just that man is so so broke and I needed money for urgent reason, (my baby medicals tomorrow)

the app is fake unknown to me so I downloaded it from playStore. and I got registered just like normal app.

see the details.

first as I keyed in my number to register and the otp code should be sent to my number as sms but the app generated the otp code automatically (First red flag but ignored). I filled in all my details with atm card info, all.

I continued every and the offered many options there. what triggered my application was they offered loan of 30k to be paid back in 120days was what captivated my mind.

so at the dying stage I was a little surprised when they said they amount i wanted to borrow which is the 30k is something blah blah blah that I will have to make a deposit of 2088 for genuine interest and verification that it would be deducted from my loan when paying (second red flag but ignored also)

my mumu me quickly keyed in my atm card details which is the pin and ccv all.

immediately I got the debit alert and going back to the app, it started to misbehave.

first I can't edit or delete my atm details, it's there on the app as default.

no loan offer options anymore. in fact after the payment sef they were even referring people to other genuine loan app as their corporate bodies.

I tried to screenshot the app, no way. says it's protected. I tried to do screen recording it's just dark, nothing. I tried to minimize and screenshot from therr, no way.

they even put timing on the app page like when the time elapsed they can't give the loan again I guess it's just to make people hurry to make the payment.

this is a well worked scam and I know it's not only me that will be a victim.

My fear is my atm card details are still on the app as default I can't even do anything about it which means that the account would be monitored and any money that comes in now is gone, immediately! So tomoro am blocking the ATM card at the office or does anyone know how I can block the card with someone's phone? I will appreciate with the info abeg.

then I went straight to the app store where I downloaded the app, see what people are saying below.

I learnt my learn the hard way not to get greedy. but no one Is above mistake and being scammed.

be wise guys from this app.

You can just download the app and see if you can do screenshot to confirm this if it would be possible

I can help you with some funds (Maybe repayable bits by bits). Just be careful next time. Thanks
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Nikkganc08(m): 11:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Athemisia:

True... Two years after the expiration of my ATM card I was unable to withdrew cash so I got a new one but lo and behold, the old one was still fully functional online and the new one wasn't recognized.

Someone here on nairaland was making jest of me.

He said once blocked, nothing can happen again.

He even posted a pic to mock me.

I refused to respond to d idiot.

In real life, I'm a big introvert that's a bit shy to go out.

But on d internet, I'm a vicious monster.

There's nothing legal or illegal that you'll speak of that I don't have an idea of.

But I chose to be a good guy cos thats how we were trained.

I avoid telling lies.

I avoid commenting on topics I don't know.

I avoid commenting on stuffs I have no experience of.

When I speak, people should take their jotters and pen down my advice.

I don't expect a nairaland kid to start arguing or mocking me out of ignorance.

Check all comments so far, they r 100% true.

Although they might sometimes sound funny.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by TeamLeader(m): 11:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Nikkganc08:

Someone here on nairaland was making jest of me.

He said once blocked, nothing can happen again.

He even posted a pic to mock me.

I refused to respond to d idiot.

In real life, I'm a big introvert that's a bit shy to go out.

But on d internet, I'm a vicious monster.

There's nothing legal or illegal that you'll speak of that I don't have an idea of.

But I chose to be d good guy.

I avoid telling lies.

I avoid commenting on topics I don't know.

I avoid commenting on stuffs I have no experience of.

When I speak, people should take their jotters and pen down my advice.

I don't expect a nairaland kid to start arguing or mocking me out of ignorance.

Check all comments so far, they r 100% true.

Although they might sometimes sound funny.

So bro are you saying now that once a card is blocked and a new one is issued, the old card details will still be active online?

We are in trouble in this country.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Nikkganc08(m): 11:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:

So bro are you saying now that once a card is blocked and a new one is issued, the old card details will still be active online?

We are in trouble in this country.

That's what I said and I can boldly say it again.

That's what happens.

Once blocked, u may not be able to withdraw money with it again.

But it can still be used for internet transactions.

Both the old and new card will work for internet transactions (here , its just 2 cards)

Go to any bank and ask d customer care....

You can have up to 5 or more cards linked to ur account at same time.

All will be active.

Only a FOOL would tell me that such cards can't be used cos of d OTP.

it means that you've not heard of number spoofers and other stuffs.

If u like, block d card.

A skilled scammer wud use that blocked card to send all ur money to crypto.

Then take loans with ur account (and cash out d loan).

Go to ur useless bank and SHOUT/COMPLAIN.

After everything...
Nothing will happen.

U will still bend down and fill the 'fraud complaint form' . then go home.

Your money is gone forever.
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by Chitonny: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sorry oya send me ur details make I do u small thing
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by jrobbins: 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
TeamLeader:

Abeg bro

2081103531 zenith
Oshibanjo

Thank you gan. God go bless you sir. Am super grateful

Done brother
Re: I Just Got Scammed. Guys Learn From This And Be Aware by ImaIma1(f): 3:07am On Sep 11, 2021
Athemisia:

He did admitted it so stop playing ITK here.

Have you quoted all the guys that pointed this out to him? Or you just want to show muscle under my own mention.

Call it whatever you like, I stand by what I said. If it pains you that much, go and help him swallow panadol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With N80,000? / Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.