Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably (23306 Views)

Milk: I've Been Farting Uncontrollably After Taking This... / My Right Eye Is Going Blur, Please Help / How To Remove Skin Tag On Eyelid At Home Quickly (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by joinnow: 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=petsolo115 post=105657368]What could be the cause
? My right eyelid has been moving uncontrollably for some weeks now?

See a doctor if it's more than 2 weeks
Causes
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Eyelid twitching may be triggered by:
Alcohol intake
Bright light
Caffeine excess
Fatigue
Irritation of the eye surface or inner eyelids
Smoking
Stress
Wind or air pollution
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by tjskii(f): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Happened to me for a couple of weeks, check your caffeine intake(coffee, coke, green tea) drink lots of water and get some rest
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by 123papas(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
You are not having enough sex
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by raphy(m): 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:
It will stop, give it time. Meanwhile, take some vitamin A, cod liver tablets and yeast.

Person said eye lid you are here saying take code liver oil .

Him eye de for code liver me man no be every thing the want medical attention o.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by tnerro1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Talk true, how many girls pant you don use your eye take comot since this week You look so tey the pant nearly fall from the girl waist
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Drone95(m): 11:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
O ti di woro si woro . kiss. Could be nystagmus
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by sammirano: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
Its neurological. Its called twitches, it may progress and affect other areas of the body if it's a degenerative condition. Check with your doctor for a physical examination.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by princewarri1985: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Factfinder1:
repeat after me...
say father
open my eyes to see jesus seated upon the throne
help me to unsee whatever I've seen that I was not supposed to see...

after that go to the hospital
After this kind long prayer, you still dey ask am to go hospital, i swear you wont make heaven
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by kramer: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause

Did you take the covid vaccine recently
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by drealcivilceno(m): 12:48am On Sep 11, 2021
Gwan2:
Is reacting to that native trouser wey dem sow give Buhari for Imo state.

You dey mad oooh!!!! grin

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Mataoseeker(f): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2021
sad
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Gfskw: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by ElPhoche(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
it is called blepharospasm. Look it up. Sometimes it is from things like lack of sleep, too much eyes on screen, tiredness. It disappears later most times, but can be chronic. I once had a patient on a longterm medication for it.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by ElPhoche(m): 2:42am On Sep 11, 2021
sammirano:
Its neurological. Its called twitches, it may progress and affect other areas of the body if it's a degenerative condition. Check with your doctor for a physical examination.
na lie. It is called blepharospasm grin
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by asunaobi(m): 2:43am On Sep 11, 2021
10 Causes of Eye Twitching

Involuntary and repetitive eyelid spasms or blepharospasms happen for many reasons, and almost everyone will experience them at some point. Most of the time, they are not problematic and easy to control. In rare cases, however, blepharospasms can be a sign of a brain or nerve disorder.

Causes:
* Alcohol intake.
* Bright light.
* Caffeine excess.
* Fatigue.
* Irritation of the eye surface or inner eyelids.
* Smoking.
* Stress.
* Wind or air pollution.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 11, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause

Its very bad, you need to be careful about your life, the decisions you make and the people in your life. You need to pray and cancel any negative thing coming your way.

Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Lighthouseman: 5:41am On Sep 11, 2021
OldNairalander:
My grandma once told me that moving upper eye lids means you will see something extraordinary (good or bad) soon.
Funnily enough, it seems to be working.
I had one severally sometime last year and woke up to behold a popular street guy shot by cultists early in the morning on my way to work.

I think he will be visited very soon by someone he hasn't seen in a while.

When elders are talking little children are expected to sit down quietly and listen
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by stevebond007(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2021
Openpeace:
I had same issue, in shot mine was worse,

Sit on system Mondays to Friday 7:30Am till 6pm,
Come reach house fire phone till sometimes 12midnight.

My own migraine self join with better Fever.

After visiting eye clinic, omor I give my phone chance 8pm I don keep phone o.

Now I've very okay.

Just avoid your phone and visit doctor.

As in, people underestimate the time spent on phone screens.
That thing is addictive.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by jibrilELsudan: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
IT'S THE SIDE EFFECTS OF NOT MINDING YOUR BUSINESS.

STOP PUTTING YOUR EYE IN THINGS THAT DOES NOT CONCERN YOU.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Blackdisciple(m): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2021
Zombie bite u ni
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by razible5384(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
bro is not a good sign trust me, I had a similar case early this year an it happened for about a week when I received a call that my dad just slumped an he died as a result...

So just pray against any negativity coming ur way
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2021
petsolo115:
What could be the cause
Same thing happened to me. But my was more of twitching
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Ahijobuzuzu(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you meant twitching.
My right lower eyelid was twitching uncontrollable some years back, I read about it that it's normal & nobody knows what to do but that it will stop on its own. It continued for over 4 months & stopped without me doing anything.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by Phyde: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Openpeace:

Gbam, I have even gotten medicated glasses but I don't use it shall cos I'm getting improvements since I've been dropping my phone early.
We have similar working condition, mine is even 7am to 7pm on system Monday to Saturday and stay up on phone till like 11pm to 12am at nights sometimes.
Apart from dropping your phone early, what other medication are you using?
The medicated glass I am using is not reliable, i can only see contents with it clearly from afar but contents looks blurred without it.
Re: My Right Eyelid Is Moving Uncontrollably by 77star: 10:17am On Sep 13, 2021
reading

Three Crowns Milk Launches Program To Keep Nigerians Fit While At Home / Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) / Banknotes Can Spread Coronavirus, WHO Warns