Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,198 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll (14164 Views)

Aggrieved Policemen Attempt To Disrupt Anambra Collation Over Feeding Allowance / IPOB: We Will Lockdown South-East For One Month If FG Fails To Bring Nnamdi Kanu / IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Aboks(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by ezechi24(m): 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Better

Who has ear let him hear.

If they boycott election, APGA will easily win because all the current government structures in Anambra with security are APGA

SOLUDO IS THE SOLUTION

One idiot who who is my car mechanic sat at home on Monday and today is begging me to lend him money to sort himself/family out, I tell am we are sitting at home until Buhari carries plate and start begging for food in the street of Daura.

Iberibe n'enye onyeara morale.

how many times did he beg you during the lockdown....ndi ala ndi ala
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gbam
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by UnabashedIPOB: 1:08am On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Please be serious...

No one has ever forced anyone to vote... Everyone will never vote!

They are only saying, don't compel those willing to vote from doing so via acts of violence and threats to life (what Ipob is known for)... How hard is it for you people to comprehend something so simple?!!

You are nothing but a simpleton! How hard is it for you to STOP reasoning through your anal orifice? You're so M0R0NIC I do NOT care to waste my energy joining issue with you. Go ahead and collect the 1,000 naira charge card you were promised to come on here and spew garbage from your stinky ass mouth! Buh Bye!
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by patomberekpe(m): 1:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Sometimes I found it absolutely Arrogant When Fulani want to dictate What happened in other States,
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Stanchem029: 2:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Condition1:
Please forgive me, If I can help myself I won't be begging, my name is Anthony, am from edem Enugu State, Nsukka LGA. Am 29 years old. Have been suffering from tettraplegic spinal cord injury since 13 years now. Am only alive today because my mother never abandon me, She look after me since my accident happen but now life in general is now too hard for us. My mother is very aged and she has diabetes. Also my hands is partially affected as result of injure to the spine and because of that I cannot earn living. My family have suffer to spend so much on us and is just me and my mother that live here in the village with no one else here to help us. Am also suffer from acute urinary tract infection due to my inability to be changing carrterther often and also because am unable to get good treatment and health care needs like adurltdiaper, supplements, suppozitry, drugs etc. We also finding it hard to feed. please am calling on well meaning Nigerians to please have mercy and please help us. Nothing is too small and any NGO that can accept my condition please. more detail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4V1Otlz58

Anthony m okeke is a scammer
olebarawo0082
Tony the scammer
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by CXLVII: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Great!
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by UcheforGod(f): 4:52am On Sep 10, 2021
Laggafin:
guy u are very confused.. is soludo in APC Dust ur brain biko
He is not confused. He is making a good point. If people did not come out to vote for the APGA candidate to win, the FG will use that opportunity to hijack the results and declare the APC candidate as the winner. That is what he meant.
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Skyboy0316(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Pls help a brother,
How can I clear this off my head

Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by babajero(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Anambra people should be careful and watchful, the fg and the apc are up to something mischievous, they may do something bad and tag it upon Ipob.
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Angelfrost(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

You are nothing but a simpleton! How hard is it for you to STOP reasoning through your anal orifice? You're so M0R0NIC I do NOT care to waste my energy joining issue with you. Go ahead and collect the 1,000 naira charge card you were promised to come on here and spew garbage from your stinky ass mouth! Buh Bye!

Typical brainless and violent rants of a deluded so called "Freedom Fighter"!

No wonder y'all keep getting frustrated and resort to killing and maiming. How can you convince people to unite with you when you can't even bring forth civilized and meaningful counter arguments... Go sleep abeg! grin
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by sharpsecret: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2021
stanluiz:
After ipob use Threat, intimidations and violence to enforce the sit at home. What did you expect ?
me I sat at home with all my heart....nobody forced me ooo
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Freebills12: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
greatiyk4u:
Better

Who has ear let him hear.

If they boycott election, APGA will easily win because all the current government structures in Anambra with security are APGA

SOLUDO IS THE SOLUTION

One idiot who who is my car mechanic sat at home on Monday and today is begging me to lend him money to sort himself/family out, I tell am we are sitting at home until Buhari carries plate and start begging for food in the street of Daura.

Iberibe n'enye onyeara morale.

That means your car if at all you have car is 'I swear to God' drive a minute and see a mechanic
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by greatiyk4u(m): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

That means your car if at all you have car
is 'I swear to God' drive a minute and see a mechanic

As an Engineer, I know the value of preventive and routine maintenance, hence, the need for having a qualified Mechanic for my cars
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by UnabashedIPOB: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Typical brainless and violent rants of a deluded so called "Freedom Fighter"!

No wonder y'all keep getting frustrated and resort to killing and maiming. How can you convince people to unite with you when you can't even bring forth civilized and meaningful counter arguments... Go sleep abeg! grin

I do NOT have to convince you to unite with us since your brain lacks the capacity to interpret what your eyes can see. A typical B0K0HARI apologist and unity beggar who lacks the ability to engage that part of his brain involved in both critical and analytical thinking wants me to engage in his IDIOCY...Nah! I do not have the time or energy to waste on foolishness! Now you can go and hug a transformer or jump in the lake and drown!
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by Laggafin: 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
UcheforGod:
He is not confused. He is making a good point. If people did not come out to vote for the APGA candidate to win, the FG will use that opportunity to hijack the results and declare the APC candidate as the winner. That is what he meant.
U are anoda cow brain.. read wat he wrote so u understand the confusion in his brain and yours
Re: FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll by UcheforGod(f): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2021
Laggafin:

U are anoda cow brain.. read wat he wrote so u understand the confusion in his brain and yours
You and your generation are all cow brain. Ode!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Contest For A Second Term, Picks Nomination Form / No Data Shows Kaduna Has Gold More Than South Africa / 2019: APC May Lose Imo Because Of Okorocha - Former NBA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.