Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita (56922 Views)

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jude Okoye Posts Cryptic Message On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Kennitrust(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2021
And one day the wife came and said..... [/b]the kids are not your own [b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by shegzy1988(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ osun state
wooden blinds 14000 per square metre
day and night 9500
aluminum 7000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by damiloladuke: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Drsnives(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

undecided
Watin come be your own??

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by geemd434: 7:24am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

God I need an understanding man ooo. I no wan drama.

Wetin the man won understand??. Abi you won puck outside come dey beg for forgiveness. You need a Simp simp

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Vinnie2000(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Strawberryg:

You need a man? Really? I thought they are ALL demons according to you cheesy

Not Demons, bro..

It is men are 'Potential Rapists'.. They can Never be Trusted! cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Collyno82(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

when the future is Virginia

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Collyno82(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Bola146:
I just hate divorce like seriously, may God intervene in their matter.
nobody loves it either, but it's better than domestic violence
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Vinnie2000(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Drsnives:

Watin come be your own??

Lol, my own is..

You Guys too Like Woman.
Woman go just make a sweet or Romantic statement, some of una Pricck don Rise quick.. sad cheesy

Get some Self-control, man.. undecided smiley
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by beardedboy(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Are all men not scum again?

Are all men not rapists again?
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Drsnives(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lol, my own is..

You Guys too Like Woman.
Woman go just make a sweet or Romantic statement, some of una Pricck don Rise quick.. sad cheesy

Get some Self-control, man.. undecided smiley
Hahaha.. my guy you don't know me thats why.. so catching cruise means i don't have self control right? Lol i never lash my neighbors here finish na one imaginary girl for nairaland weh even fit be boi in disguise na won make my dick rise.
Abeg get sense nah

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Drsnives:

Hahaha.. my guy you don't know me thats why.. so catching cruise means i don't have self control right? Lol i never lash my neighbors here finish na one imaginary girl for nairaland weh even fit be boi in disguise na won make my dick rise.
Abeg get sense nah

Owk, no Probs..

Just dat as u re joking,
some of your fellow Guymen dat said they Like her Mean Business oo..

They are eyeing the Punny!!
Very bad men... sad sad cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by iamtardey: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Siri, play me wahala dey by psquare
Romanoff:
Alexa, play "Do me I do you" by Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by princewarri1985: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2021
You all are speaking like you dont know women and also what they are capable of, who even dash Anita Okoye miss plateau self? I believe say she bought it with money, because she is not even pretty with her rat face and yam legged leg! My brother paul please move on because na forward ever and backward never, life goes on
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Faber(m): 7:48am On Sep 10, 2021
Godfreynice:
I think he should go and do DNA test oh because one of the child maybe from another man

My brother I want talk this before I said let me read comments first. The issue is that none of his kids resemble him.

Just like in the case of Peter, the daughter na her mama carbon copy and the son resemble Peter only that he is fair. But this one none of his kids resemble him o, maybe when they grow up sha
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by wealthyhenry(m): 7:49am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

How do think a man would marry a woman who thinks and believes the future is female? grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Drsnives(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk, no Probs..

Just dat as u re joking,
some of your fellow Guymen dat said they Like her Mean Business oo..

They are eyeing the Punny!!
Very bad men... sad sad cheesy
My guy decit full nairaland oo.. most of all this female Monika you're seeing are males..
My own worry here is that why should i try to woo a lady have not seen b4 online when there are thousands here with me in my community weh i dea see everyday? Thats foolishness na

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

The future is not female but the younger generation and humanity at large....�����
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by odomanis: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Meaning paul don relegate him wife from premier league enter championship cheesy

Dont mind aproco people. The wife is the one snapping the pictures.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Almaigaa: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2021
nagalee:
I don run ��‍♂️ from ibo girls. Their matter too hard. Lol cheesy cheesy grin

You just saved yourself from heart break. In Owerri, na married Woman openly do Ashawo work pass. cheesy

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Dagger111(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

So u still dey f3ck gbola?
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by vibre: 8:18am On Sep 10, 2021
RichDad1:
Where are those nitwits calling for Lola’s head cos she’s Yoruba? Your fellow Igbo woman can’t keep a marriage after all.
Shame on you Jude and the rest of you tribal bigots.
You are also a nitwit and a tribalist bigot. Shame on you too.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by dtdotman: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2021
Why the sudden Family show off after his brother Family issue
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by wink2015(m): 8:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Single Father !
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by TheWolfen(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2021
So u can call him out on social media, divorce and take half of his property and denied him access to the kids abi? This is manipulation and deception at its highest. Your intention is not pure judging by your comments on this forum. U still bitter. U can't love a man. Do a man favor. Pls get in a relationship with a woman like yourself. I don't support homo practice but in your case it is needed to save someone son from future madness drama

FutureIsFemale:

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by MrFly(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2021
That smile isn't a true smile, inside him he is thinking.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by babajero(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian singer, Paul Okoye, known popularly as Rudeboy, took out time from his busy schedule to take some photos with his children, WonderTV Media reports.

The singer who is currently in Atlanta, United States of America with his family, posted the photos on his social media page. One of the photos was accompanied with three love emojis.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTmlYS3ri6S/?utm_medium=copy_link

You and people like you are the agents satan use to break homes in this generation.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2021
mightyhaze:
Why them dey waste electricity like that sad
you've gotten so used to suffering

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Lovely family.

Am here
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by Godbless3(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2021
Bigflamie:
These Okoye families are using us on a cruise mission. I'm getting off this cruise boat, no longer aboard.

The guy by the left even weep knowing fully well that what she about doing is dangerous.
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by NiklauseFred(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
mightyhaze:
Why them dey waste electricity like that sad

You get eye bro grin
Re: Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita by PacAmaru: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Bigflamie:
These Okoye families are using us on a cruise mission. I'm getting off this cruise boat, no longer aboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sick Tiwa Savage Cries As She Is Being Injected / Peter Okoye's 'kissing' Pic Got Fans Talking / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.