Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,937 members, 7,799,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments (13568 Views)

Contentment: A Good Quality Muslim Should Possess / Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Lukgaf(m): 8:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
As a Muslim, you should try and avoid arguments and fights with other people as much as possible...

Arguments, quarrels, fights, bullying, mocking and bad conduct have become common today among Muslims. Muslims seem to be fighting over just about everything, especially on social media. Disputes and arguments are detrimental and weaken the resolve of a believer.

The conduct of believers ought to be one of tolerance, forgiveness and understanding. The Qur'an says, “Obey Allah and His Rasool and do not fight among yourselves, lest you should lose courage and your strength diminishes. Be patient. Verily, Allah is with the patient.” (Surah Anfal Verse 46)

To get along with others and keep people together one must exercise patience over their provocation and ignore their negative comments as far as possible. One should not be so rigid and uncompromising in one's opinion that if it was not accepted then it leads one to become angry and argumentative. Also, the verse prohibits arguments and fights, not the expression of a sincere view or difference of opinion. A difference of opinion which is sincere and honest shall never lead to disputes. Quarrels arise when a person wants to foist his view on others and is not prepared to listen the other view. (Adapted from Mariful Quran – Surah Anfaal – Verse 46)

There are numerous Ahadith where arguing is discouraged, and glad tidings are given for one who quells an argument.

Anas (R) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "…Whoever forsakes an argument, even when he is right, a palace will be built for him in the middle of Jannah …” (Tirmizi)

Darul Ihsan

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by AntiChristian: 5:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmm, we seek Allah's forgiveness.

7 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by 2468iyajo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lukgaf:
As a Muslim, you should try and avoid arguments and fights with other people as much as possible...

Darul Ihsan

cool
Lukgaf:

Darul Ihsan

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by money121(m): 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by iCauseTrouble: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Winters23: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Amspecial: 11:33am On Sep 17, 2021
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2021
[s]
ANTIlSLAM:
Muhammad number 1 Muslim on earth can't do without fight and arguement
[/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Oddfinder: 11:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Ibkhaleel001:
[s][/s] "Muslims are terrible", they claim. "Muslims are terrorists" But I bet you, if you click the reaction to any bad symphatetic news report online, you will not find one Muslim reacting with a laughing emoji.
They are happy that terrorism and killings are taking place in the country they are happy that police officers are killed. They always showcase their attitudes of lack of manners and home training. These same people will on the next trend claim Islam is a religion of violence and Muslims are violent.
When you curse a person, the curse goes up to the heavens and return to you if the person is undeserving of it.

All the insults on Prophet Muhammad,(PBUH) the Muslim community received during the Boko Haram insurgency has gone up to the heavens and came back to those who cursed us and they have all gone mad.

3-4 year's ago, nobody would have thought that some people in the South-East would take up arms and start mindlessly killing people, cutting off heads and then come on social media to celebrate and laugh over it.

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil. I can say I hate the "State of Israel" because I consider it a racist and apartheid entity, but if calamity befalls its citizens, I can not be happy. Your hate should be measured.

Boko Haram became the monster it is not because Muslim scholars did not denounce their ideology, they did and some were killed for doing that.

The ideology of hate and bigotry in the South East is there mostly because Christian leaders in the country encouraged it with their anti-North and anti-Muslim sermons and conspiracy theories.
If this post offends you, I am sorry that is not my intention. If you are still angry after the apology, then I can not help you.
Don't be sorry bro
No one read it sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Kreamie(m): 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Just Muslims? No.

Humans in general tbvh. undecided
Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Ibkhaleel001: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2021
Oddfinder:

Don't be sorry bro
No one read it sad
SURAH Al-BAQARA AYAT-18 They are deaf, they are dumb, they are blind they will never return (to the Right Way).

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments by Lattop(m): 11:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Alhamdulillahi I am Muslim, Islam is my Religion

Mo'shaa llah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Importance Of Fasting Tasu’a & Ashura (9th & 10th Muharram) / The Best Means Of Earning A Living. / The Correct Meaning Of ‘laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah’ – By Shaikh Ibn Baaz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.