Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo (463 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / 65-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex With Lover In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Chiagozieo(m): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Gilbert Nnagi, 65, has been allegedly raped to coma by two men in Ondo Town, headquarters of Ondo West Local Government of Ondo State.

With one of the suspects on the run and the other detained at Yaba Police Division, Ondo town.

The suspect was said to have been apprehended by the police from Yaba Division after the suspects’ neighbour raised an alarm over the development.

According to sources, the victim, who is a farmer, had informed his wife that he was going somewhere in the Ajilo area but did not return home until Saturday evening when he was seen lying half-dead at the suspect’s house.According to the victim’s daughter, Alaba Nnagi, “Police came to arrest my mother accusing her of leaving her husband drunk. But my mother told them that her husband doesn’t drink but only take snuff and that we have been looking for him since on Friday.

“The police said they picked him from one house where he was locked up. They said it was the neighbour who lives in the house who came to report the case. The neighbours told us that they raped him through his anus and two of the suspects have been arrested, but one ran away.”

Meanwhile, an investigation was said to have begun into the case towards unravelling the development.

Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by marshalldgreat(m): 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa
Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by apostle96: 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nnaji ke! What is nnaji doing in Ondo state?

Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Man don dey rape man. Na wa ooo.... This is fucking serious.
Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Cudeze4(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Man don dey rape man. Na wa ooo.... This is fucking serious.
More like bleeping serious

1 Like

Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by SchoolGate: 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
In patlex voice: its our work oh wink
Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Cudeze4:
More like bleeping serious
lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Aboks(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Afonjaaaaaa

Soft work

Re: Two Men Allegedly Rape 65-year-man To Coma In Ondo by Lilsameey: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2021
What a fucking situation.

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Raped Me When I Was 14 Years Old / Fellow Introverts Let Gather Here. No one loves privacy more than us / Please Don't Open, Else You...... pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.