Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older (987 Views)

Youtube Is 8 Years Old Today! / Nairaland Is 8 Years Old Today / My Gal Want To Quit Our Relationship Cos She Got Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by graychuks(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2011
Though she is beautiful and matured,8 years older than 1,I dnt get to have a breathing space,even at night she is always there demanding for things i could hardly give.I barely sleep,nite calls all through the night am tired and bored u guys advice me on what to do,
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by r231(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2011
how old are you?
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by Idowuogbo(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2011
poster u no say , u stil wan do guy
y u carry mummy lipsrsealed
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by DBestDoc(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2011
ROTFLMAO grin grin grin
@idowu-i beg no kill me wit laugh
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by Idowuogbo(f): 2:59pm On May 24, 2011
^nne i jusn dey ask question na grin grin grin grin
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by Abbycrown(f): 4:36pm On May 24, 2011
graychuks:

Though she is beautiful and matured,8 years older than 1,I dnt get to have a breathing space,even at night she is always there demanding for things i could hardly give.I barely sleep,nite calls all through the night am tired and bored u guys advice me on what to do,
What do u mean by this?
Is it that u want out & u don't know how to go about it or u want to feel less choked? Cos I'm sure no one forced u into dating her.
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by xxKie: 7:13pm On May 24, 2011
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by effixy: 8:15am On May 25, 2011
8years difference is too wide my guy, maximum of 1 to 2 year is ok, d relationship will definitely frustrate u
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by boobfan: 9:59am On May 25, 2011
Iv faced such situation before and I'm just getting out of it.They will try to show care and respect but pull off fast and don't think of marriage cos it will frustrate you.I entered mine out of a pity to help out and it turned out to slavery.I can't open my eyes to woo an elderly lady.
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by graychuks(m): 3:33am On May 28, 2011
I don't really know what to do next,breaking up with her isn't gonna be that easy,i can't think of a better way to tell her without breaking her heart.I have thought of advertising her credentials to guys her age and have had a go with that just waiting for result.(with all apologise to the ladies)
Re: My Gal Friend Is 8 Years Older by graychuks(m): 3:35am On May 28, 2011
I don't really know what to do next,breaking up with her isn't gonna be that easy,i can't think of a better way to tell her without breaking her heart.I have thought of advertising her credentials to guys her age and have had a go with that just waiting for result.(with all apologise to the ladies)

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Driver That Saves Life And Property Risking His Own Life / World's Oldest Dog Dies At 26 / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.