Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-Igbo, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-Igbo, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded (246 Views)

2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / General Olonisakin Welcomed Back Home With A Warm Reception (Video) / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-Igbo, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded by okrote4real: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-igbos, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded President Buhari In Imo State

The continental Director General, Advocacy for Good Governance Network and UN SDG ambassador, Amb Hussaini Coomassie has applauded the Igbos and the governors of the South-Eastern states as being fundamental to the nation’s growth and economy.

Coomassie made this known In a statement issued at his his Abuja residence, after an interactive session with some All Progressives Congress (APC) members who paid him a courtesy call at his residence, he described the President's state visit to Imo State today, September 9, 2021 as a clear demonstration of maturity and true love for the igbos, in his quest for united Nigeria.

According to him, the Igbos and the governors of the South-Eastern states have shown that they are friends of the President and are keying into the developmental strides of President Mohammadu Buhari led administration.

He urges them to be united to make the nation great, while adding that " I'm very impressed with the turnout by my brothers, the Ndi-Igbo and the warm reception the South-Eastern governors accorded President Mohammadu Buhari during his state visit to Imo state.

"The commissioning of projects and other giant strides in Imo State shows that the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) is working. I pray that we continue to promote peace and unity so that we all move this country to the next level.
Igbo Kwenu!" He concluded.

Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-Igbo, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded by Jostoman: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Amb Hussaini Coomassie Commends Ndi-Igbo, S/E Govs. For Warm Reception Accorded by Qtrpst4: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
a typical example of when somebody wan insult you, e go put hand for hem pocket tell you waka

Me: Honourable ambassador, wetin we go do nah, we make sure sey we commot for all the street for the whole imo state, if not how we take see the armani blazers trouser wey our darlin zaddy wear.

but guys, na true sey light no dey aso rock?, i was wondering if dem iron our zaddy trouser when hem wan come imo?

(1) (Reply)

Some Were In Africa... / The United Nations Requests Belgium To Apologize For Colonial Brutality / Edo State To Give VICTOR UWAIFO A State Burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.