Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Is Your View On The Red Pill? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View On The Red Pill? (2616 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Dpsychologist: 12:19am On Sep 10, 2021
Just as the topic, what is your purview on the red pill?
Has is brought chaos or succour, solutions or confusions?
Let's see your views

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by chatinent: 12:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Yawns.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by arthurwillia(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2021
What’s redpoll

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Izonedexter(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2021
To me the redpill has not only awoken us guys to the manipulative schemes of women but also to life itself.It has drastically transformed the way I view life,ranging from my interaction with my peers,family to women.I automatically scan everything with redpill lenses now.
So in my own opinion the redpill has done more good than harm

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
For me, redpill is broad, it encompasses the whole human experiences, but it seems like on nairaland, it has been restricted only to discourse about women. Redpill is about how the world works, not how you think it works. It's about "the truth", not "your truth". Even the movie matrix where the redpill was gotten from, was not about women, but about life.

Some people are naturally redpill, especially the EFNJ personality type (which I am). To such folks, they see the world as it is, they are naturally curious, ask lots of questions, and not fooled by the dictates of the crowd. It is people like this that can explain the redpill to other people that it doesn't comes naturally to.

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're honest to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to you. Humans are experts in being soft on themselves, basically deceiving themselves, why being hard on others, and such self-deceit will only make the world so complicated that you won't understand it.

So yes, the price one pay to understand the world and see it at it is, is to understand yourself and not lie to oneself. Its connected. As humans, you're not living in the world, the world is living through you. And your mind is more powerful than every computer system ever made, so you're capable of seeing the world as it is, if you allow yourself to.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by AoifeNightfall: 4:28pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:
For me, redpill is broad, it encompasses the whole human experiences, but it seems like on nairaland, it has been restricted only to discourse about women. Redpill is about how the world works, not how you think it works. It's about "the truth", not "your truth". Even the movie matrix where the redpill was gotten from, was not about women, but about life.

Some people are naturally redpill, especially the INFJ personality type (which I am). To such folks, they see the world as it is, they are naturally curious, ask lots of questions, and not fooled by the dictates of the crowd. It is people like this that can explain the redpill to other people that it doesn't comes naturally to.

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're a honest individual to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to such person. Hence I write alot here on different topics to help folks live a simple life by writing about things thay seems complex. So yea.

Intuitives are usually self-sufficient and independent. And according to you 'redpilled' even the INFPs

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Boogyman557: 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

Some people are naturally redpill, especially the INFJ personality type (which I am). To such folks, they see the world as it is, they are naturally curious, ask lots of questions, and not fooled by the dictates of the crowd. It is people like this that can explain the redpill to other people that it doesn't comes naturally to.

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're a honest individual to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to such person. Hence I write alot here on different topics to help folks live a simple life by writing about things thay seems complex. So yea.
Yes boss,true talk. Please can you open a thread on how to use the redpill in general approach to life than just women?

Though, other contents from people like TheUndercover, Glycosis, Dpsycologist has been broader, but your comments over time has shown that you can offer more.
RESPECT TO THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paygram:

Yes boss,true talk. Please can you open a thread on how to use the redpill in general approach to life than just women?

Though, other contents from people like TheUndercover, Glycosis, Dpsycologist has been broader, but your comments over time has shown that you can offer more.
I actually quoted the post from the following tag not knowing Dpsycologist was the one who pull the thread. RESPECT BOSS
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Paygram:

You'll have to ask specifically, just as I respond to random post.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Intuitives are usually self-sufficient and independent. And according to you 'redpilled' even the INFPs

True. You sabi am. Also EFNJ's

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by makavellidon: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN
you dont av anything meaning full 2 talk about just holly gram. Mumu
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Boogyman557: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
makavellidon:
you dont av anything meaning full 2 talk about just holly gram. Mumu
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by makavellidon: 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters bro. real matters. WTF MAN
atlast buhari juju don catch ds mumu. Guy u need fasting and prayer so that they can cast that demon away frm your body

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Boogyman557: 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
makavellidon:
atlast buhari juju don catch ds mumu. Guy u need fasting and prayer so that they can cast that demon away frm your body
Holly Gram cool Jah bless yah man. yah know, yah knw, yah know, real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Kuriosmynd: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Let's see your views
Nawao...which one be 'purview' again in this mattet...?
I just hope uve not succeeded in misusing a harmless word grin ...Purview kor
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Oyin2212(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2021
pansophist:

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're honest to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to you. Humans are experts in being soft on themselves, basically deceiving themselves, why being hard on others, and such self-deceit will only make the world so complicated that you won't understand it.

So yes, the price one pay to understand the world and see it at it is, is to understand yourself and not lie to oneself. Its connected. As humans, you're not living in the world, the world is living through you. And your mind is more powerful than every computer system ever made, so you're capable of seeing the world as it is, if you allow yourself to.
You just dey burst my head on a steady

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Oyin2212(m): 9:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Dpsychologist:

Let's see your views
As pansophist earlier said, before coming across the redpill, I've always been soft on myself and deceiving myself. I'll know that something is not right but still not do anything about it.

One thing I love about the pill is the accountability factor. You must be responsible for your actions if you truly follow the tenets of the pill and put yourself first.

God bless the day I came across the pill. I can't emphasize this enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Climax07(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
The red pill is a broad concept, it goes beyond behavioural patterns and interaction with women but also preaches men empowerment and a little of masculinity that can be accepted in our society. There are extremists among redpillers and this might be very dangerous in the long run but one thing is sure, the red pill is here to stay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by webhead: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2021
pansophist:

You believe the INFJ personality trait undecided
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
It got some truth but, it doesn't work for all. Another is some say but do not do as they say... Yeah there are good people and woman out there don't be stupid to follow something that doesn't validate all.

Some hardcore pinhead gets offended because women doesn't go in their favour, they call others names and other demeaning names. It's their cup of tea anyways.

Yeah redpill do have some truth but, don't use it to spoil the good relationship with people around you in the name of redpill.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by KingClown(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

I've followed you over time, you write well.
I doubt you're an INFJ.
you're a thinker, rationalist and philosopher to the core.
your redpill na follow come, book just enhance am cheesy

although say person no sopose follow person dy argue about the number rooms wey dy him house.

I suspect you're an ENTJ or INTJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2021
KingClown:

I've followed you over time, you write well.
I doubt you're an INFJ.
you're a thinker, rationalist and philosopher to the core.
your redpill na follow come, book just enhance am cheesy

although say person no sopose follow person dy argue about the number rooms wey dy him house.

I suspect you're an ENTJ or INTJ.

I always confused IFNJ with ENTJ, but yes you're right. I'm an EFNJ. Having said that, you're good. I mean, how you could decipher the personality of someone you haven't met, just only by their write up is nothing but ingenuity.

Odogwu. My hand is up sir.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Oyin2212:

As pansophist earlier said, before coming across the redpill, I've always been soft on myself and deceiving myself. I'll know that something is not right but still not do anything about it.

One thing I love about the pill is the accountability factor. You must be responsible for your actions if you truly follow the tenets of the pill and put yourself first.

God bless the day I came across the pill. I can't emphasize this enough.

Yes, being accountable/self control is hard, very hard. There is part in the bible where it says that "it is easy to rule a city, than to rule yourself" (proverb 16.32), and it's true. Accountability is a tenet of the strong, and they shall inherit the earth. When you're accountable, you're free. The world will open itself to you, and it's the price you pay for enjoying the rich human experience. You trusted your money with bank because they are accountable, and the world opens itself to the founders of those banks because they wield a massive power when they control billions in the economy.

You wont give your money to even your siblings to keep, but you'll trust a stranger in form of a bank. So you see how important accountability is? The founders of the bank will only go down if they didn't uphold their duty to you, so they have to be accountable to be powerful. You must be hard on yourself, and easy on others, that way, you're powerful.

I know how much I struggle not to drink, stick to diet, not to philander, especially when women throw themselves at you, not to allow ego take control over me, to be soft on people that are harsh on me, to forgive those that wronged me, to exercise often, to face my demon and challenge it etc. Ruling a city is easy, it's all about delegating, commanding others, flying around, and basically letting others do the tough work while you're on your throne.

It's easier for Trump to rule America, than loose weight. Yes, that's how difficult it is to rule yourself. Because as humans, you're infinite. You really do not know how powerful you are when you just pursue the ideal. And to reach the ideal, you'll have to incorporate new traits such as accountability and self control, and give up bad traits such as your ego, and excusing yourself about things you know you should do, but don't wanna do it.

I won't tell you if hell or heaven is an afterlife thing, but I can tell you that it's right here. Some people live in hell, why some enjoy heaven. And one sure way to enjoy heaven on earth is to be accountable to yourself, and reach the peak of self actualisation. Its hard, but you can't get the gold without fighting the dragon.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Oyin2212(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

Yes, being accountable/self control is hard, very hard. There is part in the bible where it says that "it is easy to rule a city, than to rule yourself" (proverb 16.32), and it's true. Accountability is a tenet of the strong, and they shall inherit the earth. When you're accountable, you're free. The world will open itself to you, and it's the price you pay for enjoying the rich human experience. You trusted your money with bank because they are accountable, and the world opens itself to the founders of those banks because they wield a massive power when they control billions in the economy.

You wont give your money to even your siblings to keep, but you'll trust a stranger in form of a bank. So you see how important accountability is? The founders of the bank will only go down if they didn't uphold their duty to you, so they have to be accountable to be powerful. You must be hard on yourself, and easy on others, that way, you're powerful.

I know how much I struggle not to drink, stick to diet, not to philander, especially when women throw themselves at you, not to allow ego take control over me, to be soft on people that are harsh on me, to forgive those that wronged me, to exercise often, to face my demon and challenge it etc. Ruling a city is easy, it's all about delegating, commanding others, flying around, and basically letting others do the tough work while you're on your throne.

It's easier for Trump to rule America, than loose weight. Yes, that's how difficult it is to rule yourself. Because as humans, you're infinite. You really do not know how powerful you are when you just pursue the ideal. And to reach the ideal, you'll have to incorporate new traits such as accountability and self control, and give up bad traits such as your ego, and excusing yourself about things you know you should do, but don't wanna do it.

I won't tell you if hell or heaven is an afterlife thing, but I can tell you that it's right here. Some people live in hell, why some enjoy heaven. And one sure way to enjoy heaven on earth is to be accountable to yourself, and reach the peak of self actualisation. Its hard, but you can't get the gold without fighting the dragon.
Bosssssss. Wise sayings indeed.

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Polynek(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

pls what is the full meaning of INFJ
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

Most nairaland redpillers ain't truly redpillers, they are bitterpiilers who are victims of intense heartbreak.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Most nairaland redpillers ain't truly redpillers, they are bitterpiilers who are victims of intense heartbreak.

Oya name the true redpillers that you know.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:

Google am bros, because even if tell about the full meaning, you'll still need to read about it, to know what it fully entails.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

Google am bros, because even if tell about the full meaning, you'll still need to read about it, to know what it fully entails.
Anty no need for all that.Redpill in naija is as a result of hardship.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:
For me, redpill is broad, it encompasses the whole human experiences, but it seems like on nairaland, it has been restricted only to discourse about women.

Redpill us on the Black race.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Young Single Mother? / ... / Women Are Cheap. Cheat Code.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.