Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

What Is Your View On The Red Pill? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your View On The Red Pill? (2617 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is a waste of time and effort.

There is nothing more annoying than a man behavior being controlled by another man's opinion of how he views women.

I came here to this world to make money, take risk, enjoy life and die.....i gat no time for people selling ebooks from their mother basement telling me on how to view women.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Truvelisback(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
My view, take little a dosage in order to be smart or wise but don't take overdose to avoid mental disorder.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

Oya name the true redpillers that you know.
Any man that shows love and care towards women and still commands his respect is a true redpiller and on nairaland here I give it to franchas,use to include you but not anymore,you are a vulnerable person.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Any man that shows love and care towards women and still commands his respect is a true redpiller and on nairaland here I give it to franchas,use to include you but not anymore,you are a vulnerable person.

You think say I send you ? grin

The only opinion about me that I take serious is from those that knows me intimately, as in, best friend, family kinda of close. Not some faceless handle online. No de overestimate yourself abeg cool

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

You think say I send you ? grin

The only opinion about me that I take serious is from those that knows me intimately, as in, best friend, family kinda of close. Not some faceless handle online. No de overestimate yourself abeg cool
I got you there,you can take cover under your usual shade lol(see as you don dy loose balance).Overestimate myself? most of you here don't really know me and how I operate,underestimate me at your own peril. My been 60+ plus logo may not be in age but in areas beyond you.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Michhy123(f): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Izonedexter:
To me the redpill has not only awoken us guys to the manipulative schemes of women but also to life itself.It has drastically transformed the way I view life,ranging from my interaction with my peers,family to women.I automatically scan everything with redpill lenses now.
So in my own opinion the redpill has done more good than harm

Must you use the the work " manipulative" on women....
Na only women dey manipulate people? Becareful...
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Michhy123(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:
For me, redpill is broad, it encompasses the whole human experiences, but it seems like on nairaland, it has been restricted only to discourse about women. Redpill is about how the world works, not how you think it works. It's about "the truth", not "your truth". Even the movie matrix where the redpill was gotten from, was not about women, but about life.

Some people are naturally redpill, especially the EFNJ personality type (which I am). To such folks, they see the world as it is, they are naturally curious, ask lots of questions, and not fooled by the dictates of the crowd. It is people like this that can explain the redpill to other people that it doesn't comes naturally to.

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're honest to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to you. Humans are experts in being soft on themselves, basically deceiving themselves, why being hard on others, and such self-deceit will only make the world so complicated that you won't understand it.

So yes, the price one pay to understand the world and see it at it is, is to understand yourself and not lie to oneself. Its connected. As humans, you're not living in the world, the world is living through you. And your mind is more powerful than every computer system ever made, so you're capable of seeing the world as it is, if you allow yourself to.

Thank you......

It capitalize on women here....
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by AoifeNightfall: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Redpill us on the Black race.

Go to 4chan

Them go redpill you sotey Na you go run comot.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Go to 4chan

Them go redpill you sotey Na you go run comot.

4chan is boring now. Stopped going there 2018. Been lurking there since 2013
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by AoifeNightfall: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

I always confused IFNJ with ENTJ, but yes you're right. I'm an EFNJ. Having said that, you're good. I mean, how you could decipher the personality of someone you haven't met, just only by their write up is nothing but ingenuity.

Odogwu. My hand is up sir.

Seriously

Literally anybody can do that.

No wonder you people worship each other in this redpill thing.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by AoifeNightfall: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

4chan is boring now. Stopped going there 2018. Been lurking there since 2013

Why do you even want to be redpilled on the black race?

It seems you have a love-hate relationship with the black race.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Why do you even want to be redpilled on the black race?

It seems you have a love-hate relationship with the black race.

I want to hear his own thoughts. He said something about “the truth”. So let me hear what his own perception of “the truth” means.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by KingClown(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
pansophist:

I always confused IFNJ with ENTJ, but yes you're right. I'm an EFNJ. Having said that, you're good. I mean, how you could decipher the personality of someone you haven't met, just only by their write up is nothing but ingenuity.

Odogwu. My hand is up sir.

ayé.......pansophist hype me, I don make am.

naturally I just like understanding people, it has become part of me.

I can smell an INDABOSKI from 2 miles away.

thank you for the compliment.
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by virginboy1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
pansophist:
For me, redpill is broad, it encompasses the whole human experiences, but it seems like on nairaland, it has been restricted only to discourse about women. Redpill is about how the world works, not how you think it works. It's about "the truth", not "your truth". Even the movie matrix where the redpill was gotten from, was not about women, but about life.

Some people are naturally redpill, especially the EFNJ personality type (which I am). To such folks, they see the world as it is, they are naturally curious, ask lots of questions, and not fooled by the dictates of the crowd. It is people like this that can explain the redpill to other people that it doesn't comes naturally to.

When I first heard and read about redpill topics, all I was thinking was how is this a thing? Shouldn't it be common sense? I mean, if you're honest to yourself and how you relate with the world, the world will reveal its code of operation to you. Humans are experts in being soft on themselves, basically deceiving themselves, why being hard on others, and such self-deceit will only make the world so complicated that you won't understand it.

So yes, the price one pay to understand the world and see it at it is, is to understand yourself and not lie to oneself. Its connected. As humans, you're not living in the world, the world is living through you. And your mind is more powerful than every computer system ever made, so you're capable of seeing the world as it is, if you allow yourself to.

Nice one.
Can you please recommend any redpill movie one can watch?
Re: What Is Your View On The Red Pill? by Baitullah: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2022
It's the transformation for me. The money, body building, reading, social and private communication etc. My advice would be for others to concentrate more on this aspect.

Women are broadly discussed in the sphere of the Redpill but for me, i welcomed the philosophy in a way that channels my energy away from them, making me derive happiness and comfort within my own skin. (Not to say i don't relate with them though).

One very fortunate thing for me is that i stumbled on these great piece in my early stage of life. As such, no much bitter experience.

Solid Redpill message: A man's sexuality makes up 50% of his problem. Conquer your sexual urge and solve 50% of your problem

...The Redpill lives on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dj Neptune S€X Tape, Released After Video. / When A Girl Is Always Telling You About Her Boyfriend What Does She Want? / Today Makes It 7 Sundays I Have Not Being To Church And Nobody Check On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.