Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? (12605 Views)

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / Core TV Station Shuts Down As Flood Ravages Headquarters In Ogun (Photos) / AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Idamond: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
tested
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by joshmee4real(m): 11:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Its actually been long i saw Cyril Stober, Ayinde Suwaga, Eugina Abu, Fatima Abass Hassan, and that Man from Enugu State that was Promoted to Abuja not too long ago.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Well well well

Look what we have here

The question should be when was the last time u switched ur tv on??

I get tv and dish

Yet I never for once on tv say make I watch
Na phone and since I connected my dstv to my Samsung phone my dstv follows me everywhere I go

I prefer watching it on my phone

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by avrilwisedata: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
What dish and/decoder can one use to get aljazira football stations and mbc movies in HD please?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Athemisia: 11:57am On Sep 10, 2021
Kredolou:
For eagles match
I got severe eye pain after watching that match on NTA. Never will I try such again..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Toydad: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
slyfox35:
Mine was 4 years ago!
Funny how I was always glued to the front of the Television screen watching ITV and NTA.
The internet and Cable TVs have really changed things.
I can't even remember when last I sit down to watch tv

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by stinjoe(m): 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
2 or 3 years ago. Channels, AIT, STV, LTV, Galaxy, and NTA. Honestly, it's been a while!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by tuboi: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
slyfox35:

Lol...NTA is even good,you should try coming to Benin and watch EBS,you go tire for life

Obito personified grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Athemisia: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
avrilwisedata:
What dish and/decoder can one use to get aljazira football stations and mbc movies in HD please?
Mbc movies can be found on strong decoder
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by BKayy: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2021
Almost 10 years or more now.
Then we used to watch NTA Asaba, DBS, Minaj Obosi and ITV although we live in Anambra because ABS was a joke and Anambra NTA never airs, if it does it will be like looking through a heavy rain.
It was as if we are living in Delta State.
May God continue to punish whoever it was that was in charge of Anambra Media then.
Mr and ANSMEDIA I hope you people have fixed it

4 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by slyfox35(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
tuboi:

Obito personified grin grin grin
I dey tell you...with their useless theme song,I don't know if EBS pray for people to die so that they can have many obito announcement,as in ehn,if you watch EBS,you go know say people dey die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Athemisia: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
slyfox35:

Lol...NTA is even good,you should try coming to Benin and watch EBS,you go tire for life
DRTV (DBS) in warri is the worst of them all... They are know for obituary content and always going off air

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Ghostrye: 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
About five years now
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by myked(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Emekaterry: 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
My state tv anambra b.s is only good in obituary announcement.its been long I stop watching it.dstv all the way.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by MissSlimbody(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
chyzoo4u:
The question should be... "When was the last time I watched television?"

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by suffering: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Many Nairalanders watch NTA. This is the only place I see it as a fact apart from military lounges. Sometimes I switch to the channel on DStv to have a feel of what I would suffer if any administration bans foreign media. It is not a funny thought. At least in addition to NTA and the state provided TV channel, we’ll have many Nollywood themed stations. That’s not the gloom and doom one would face in the 90s.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by slyfox35(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
maureensylvia:
Immediately my DStv expires

And I don't watch more than a day
I wish I even have an antenna self,maybe I would watch once in a while when my cable expires...but it hasn't even crossed my mind to get one
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Nickymichy(m): 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please what is local tv?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by nyerovwo04: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lolz one day i drove passed DRTV siena car along the road i no fit laugh na once i ask them una still de exist, all of us begin laugh

Drtv na for preaching crusade them pastor AYO N CO and obituary announcement nonstop ,as i comot huz 2012 na i watch them last oooo ,remembering that i once watch that station is even getting upset i only enjoyed their sport program on radio back them called melody sports with late TIMI EBIKAGBORO ,baba T like is use to call him then, God bless his soul,Amen

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Doubuzofficial: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
African Independent television..... Ait Ait Ogbonge Tv

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Abdullah36(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Last week, I watched Nigerian match on NTA
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by tnerro1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Don’t even watch the local stations on DSTV
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
I am currently watching NTA steadily..

It's not because I like it o

Na condition.. No money to do GOtv sub
Na who don see money chop for this regime dey do sub

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by yusluvad(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
I do that whenever my Gotv subscription expires, NTA and LTV both are free on Gotv after sub expiration...

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
chiiraq802:
I stopped watching AIT, when dey stopped showing Champions League matches. I have never watched Silver bird PH... I hate my State station to the core RSTV and the oga kpatakpata of them all is NTA, It is a very Mumu TV station angry

I will not lie.. The RSTV is an eyesore.

No sharp pictures, sound quality zero..

Everything is just off. Their station in elemenwo should be demolished and converted to flyover from wike

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
I don't watch them.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by realestate99: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
A police officer does not need to go overboard to get the truth out of criminals, all you need is throw the criminal in an empty room with a TV showing only NTA, lock the door and leave come back the following morning, the criminal would be fed up with the " NTA torture " , he will give the police all the answers they need.

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Simplythebest: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
Please guys how can i create a trend cus i have something that has been bothering me to share. Just got admission outside the country in europe precisely but unfortunately i can't be able to afford the school fees cus people i hope on disappointed me now i want to sell my 1 plot of land at ikorodu precisely the land is located at Imota inside an estate and people have already started living in that estate. Pls if u are interested in buying the land pls contact me i will be glad cus i don't wanna miss this opportunity. God bless you all
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by Adisa89(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
LOL! Do they still exist? Iyala iya local TV. Gotv and DStv ti take over.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Watched Your Local/state TV Station? by iamyemiakins(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Today.

While at home, I still watch OSRC everyday for grassroot NEWS/updates and switch back to GOTV asap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Names Of Actors/actress In Selina Tested / Adult Films In Nigeria / Super Story - Because You Loved Me And Many Others Now Available On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.