Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,503 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" (33851 Views)

Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh Again Says "Deep In Your Heart You’re A Devil" / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Bobrisky Shades Toyin Lawani: 'Stop Wasting Money You Don't Have On Birthday' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by haffaze777(m): 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Atleast we know Tonto dike be woman

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by benqo01(m): 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bobrisky is right she dey Sabi drop quote.....idiot
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by ayofe72(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by Mufasa283(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ashawo people
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by ceaser: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
From these picture, I just wonder if bobsrisky shagging Tonto will be one fetish of the latter.

Something like a cross dresser in her gender shagging her as well. Maybe they did and had a fall out, reason for this sudden enmity.

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by habsydiamond(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - atleast our own is good - we only gossip! u people - the gender of violence - you kill yourselves instead . I would rather someone gossip about me than kpai me , abeg .
na una still dey cause that one too
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by imtfans(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by ddippset(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tonto Dike should keep her head up..

Her story can't be as bad as Chidinma the cucumber girl, or the one that was caught on video giving a Mouth Action and swallowing cum, or the recent Chidinma that killed the TV boss.

Every scandal has an expiry date.

Not a fan of Tonto Dike, never been and never will be.

But I hate it when people are humiliated and ridiculed when they are down...
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
SLOVFO:
But even so, Bobrisky could not find any sympathy for her former friend and allow her rest – she’s still going after her!
So Bobrisky is now officially a she?
Are you blind? Dull Africans. She's a she and nothing you can do about it.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by biggie73(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
na bobrisky i dey refer to
....I know you are referring to Idris.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by OmoEpe(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Emyogalanya:
Her problems started the moment she insulted Igbo men

Delusion is the identity of this people. Always appropriating a level of importance that is unattainable to them even in 70 lifetimes

No wonder the baboon named Cownu currently in DSS cage is their mentor

Baboons can only lead monkeys
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by Rimsd(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bobrisky, however, showed no mercy as [/b]she[b] took to [/b]her[b] page after Tonto’s post to mock and troll her.

[/b]She[b] wrote: “‘Na those people who they drop quote weekly they find husband pass. Aunty we are tired of your quote.”

I don't have problem with Bob or Tonto but with the person that posted this THING, why you go call bobrisky [/b] SHE[b] shocked
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by SLOVFO(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2021
anastasius:

Are you blind? Dull Africans. She's a she and nothing you can do about it.
Ok smart African. It's smart to call a man woman just because he paints his face.
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by Tonyx5(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why do people confuse 'is' for 'it's' or 'its' ?
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by TWLifestyle: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
na una still dey cause that one too
stop blaming your problems in life on women , abeg . Your violent nature is the reason you kill and maim yourselves .

Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by alexander016: 8:20am On Sep 11, 2021
First of all bobrisky is not a female stop refering to him as she cause he did massive surgries to look like a woman doesn't make him a woman.his parent know wetin they see for him private part when they born him na
abeg no confuse my confusion o
Re: Bobrisky Shades Tonto Dikeh: "Aunty Drop Quote Weekly But Never Find Husband" by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
biggie73:
....I know you are referring to Idris.
abdulkareem abi... U Sabi no be small.

Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos) / Baskemouth's Gigantic 40th Birthday Cake (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Gushes About Her New Found Love And Fat Bank Account